[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Omfg Mint you just made my night. I can't stop smiling right now ! I'm sitting at a table full of people and surrounded by people in the library kekekekekek spazzzzzzz ! Smiling like an idiot kkakakaak thanks for sharing love <3

P'Mak is naughty tsktsktsk heehhe

*screammmms

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Omg the traslate love it hey i wonder if minttwix is going to suv jkjkjk but i gooe she dies she looks to know thai good. cant wait for nuer mek 2 eeekkkkkk love mak ka.

hippo

sarNie Adult
AIYAH! super cute pic's!!!1

OMG MINT! the translations...grrriiiieeeeddddddddddddddddddddd......lae lakorn mun ja kanard nai nee???....ahhh so excited.
i can just imagine them acting out those scenes.

the last pic of Mark feeding Chalida the burger, looks like he wants to eat it more then give it to her...LOL.

he has become very familiar and comfortable with placing his hands on her back and taking care of her.
arggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....MTEAM fever is high! LOL

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Looking at one of the pictures up there I can tell it's from that scene where Romeo-Sangkla must climb up to Praepalin's room??? to reach her. LOL. We're almost there ~~~~~~

UPDATE from princhalida's IG:

First episode of Nuer Mek 2 will air Sunday, Dec. 9, 2012.

So it's back to the 9th. There was supposed to be a live football show but it seemed they cancelled it.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am sorry but I got to do my job. Please refrain from quoting long photos especially when it is on the same page. If you want to quote on a specific photo, just quote that one and put in your two cent. Have you guys read the new rules? If not, go read them. Sometime it is acceptable, some people go back a few pages and re-quote them for those who have not seen it because it is buried 2-4 pages back and I know some of you including me don't like to go back to that many pages haha. The most I will ever go is 4 pages back.

And thank you Mintwix for all the awesome translation. I loved the zip up or zip down haha. So naughty indeed. I say zip up in public and zip down in the bedroom lol

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I am sorry but I got to do my job. Please refrain from quoting long photos especially when it is on the same page. If you want to quote on a specific photo, just quote that one and put in your two cent. Have you guys read the new rules? If not, go read them. Sometime it is acceptable, some people go back a few pages and re-quote them for those who have not seen it because it is buried 2-4 pages back and I know some of you including me don't like to go back to that many pages haha. The most I will ever go is 4 pages back.

And thank you Mintwix for all the awesome translation. I loved the zip up or zip down haha. So naughty indeed. I say zip up in public and zip down in the bedroom lol
hahahaha you're so funny haha zip up in public, but zip down in bedroom hahah If it's like that, we would scream hahah

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Looking at one of the pictures up there I can tell it's from that scene where Romeo-Sangkla must climb up to Praepalin's room??? to reach her. LOL. We're almost there ~~~~~~

UPDATE from princhalida's IG:

First episode of Nuer Mek 2 will air Sunday, Dec. 9, 2012.

So it's back to the 9th. There was supposed to be a live football show but it seemed they cancelled it.
yay! Now it's back to the 9th :)

They better not edit out some good parts, or else...grr...

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
" zip up in public and zip down in the bedroom " :lmao3: :thumbup:

why I so like and agree with you words? 555555

Reactions: fun

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
This is nothing important - even something so trivial that may not even be worth mentioning ~~~ but I just want to translate a few more spazzes and muse muse muse ramble ramble ramble. ;d

I'm just always impressed how many people still attach M & M together despite such scant promotions and especially because there seems to be continual and deliberate plans to separate the two. Despite all this and especially because it's been so long -- one would think people would forget these two M&M ~~~ But far from it. It's like how people have to mention Mark on Chalida's solo IN magazine shoot even though he had no part in it.

~~~

Mark in the set of PCKK back in May. The show lasted for about 45 minutes with other fanservice moments and chats about other celebrities. Chalida's name was mentioned for a mere 10-15 seconds within those 45 minutes yet the TOP comments always points towards MTEAM.

"Chalida >///<."

"Very natural. Very adorable.
Jealous of P'Wan and P'Klao."

"Chalida called HAHAHA."

"There is Chalida here too eeh eeh."

~~~~~

So I can't help but always wonder just slightly and briefly ~ If MTEAM were ever to star in a real romance drama I think their popularity will skyrocket at least 10 times. Although NM2 may not impress us with many pranang scenes, I have a feeling fans will still spazz like crazy. I mean just the mere mention of Chalida's name for a few seconds in Mark's show got so many people excited. People still went gaga over mteam despite all the crap and criticisms thrown at Pathapee Leh Rak. So I wonder how the feedback will be when Nuer Mek 2 airs... Like I really wonder. LOL..... Perhaps even if NM2 turns out "sucky" LMAO a bunch of people will still go:

Or ~~~

5555555555 I think this is one of mteam's special charm. What they have between them is so special it can compensate for other disappointments and difficulties in the mediocre production like that of Good Feelings.

A few more spazzes I haven't yet translated ~~~

"I think many people cheer this pairing na. Anyone think the same?"

"0:24 Do you believe it? I rewind to watch this part sooooo many times. They made eye contacts - adorable ah. I admire this pairing so much."

"P'Mak is jealous over P'Mint huh."

"
Mak: HAHA! You can only do this much. I will do so much more.
Eye: True, true.
Viewers: Eehhh. True, true. He kissed so louddd *JOOP SOUND* (LOL. Referring to mteam's hugs and kisses bts video)
"

"Hunggry. P'Mint's hands. Acting childish/needy/whiny. Ahhh. Adorable."

"0:08 P'Mint's hand me sent me flying all the way to Finland."

"
Mak: Overly beautifulllllll .... // Very beautifullllllll....

Mint: Very sincereeeeeeee....

Truly adorable M&M

P.S. The jacket Mint is wearing to cover herself -- it belongs to Mak, right.
:

"How many times has Mak admired her already. He admired her so often in every event. He likes P'Mint huh. He even opened the snack for her. Hey, the jacket belongs to Mak ni na. I think I saw him wear it before."

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Omg 9th yay even if its 1 eo its still my mteam....cant not wait much linger eeekkkkkkk....chalida is with pooe in the calandef i didnt know that it said it on her ig picture