[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I don't think anyone cares but I just wanted to list some of the lakorns written by the scriptwriter of Nuer Mek 2, Kartarhut. His past works were all for action lakorns. He was with Channel 7 before and just recently moved. If I am not wrong NM2 will be his first piece for Channel 3. From his IG, I think he's also writing the script for Broadcast's lakorn with Ken ~~~ which is surprising because that Broadcast lakorn is not an action genre. LOL.~~~ OFF-TOPIC ~~

เดือนเดือด Duen Deard (Kob/Wee)

จิตสังหาร Jit Sung Harn (Aum/Poh)

คมแฝก Kom Faek (Noon/Poh)
รุกฆาต Rook Kad (Noon/Poh)

คมคน Kom Kon (Jui/Wee)

Which air date is the real one?
The first announcement stated Dec. 9th. Then the date was delayed to Dec. 14th. Now, the most recent update is again back to Dec. 9th.

Dec. 9th is the real date if nothing changes again.

LOVE M&M

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think anyone cares but I just wanted to list some of the lakorns written by the scriptwriter of Nuer Mek 2, Kartarhut. His past works were all for action lakorns. He was with Channel 7 before and just recently moved. If I am not wrong NM2 will be his first piece for Channel 3. From his IG, I think he's also writing the script for Broadcast's lakorn with Ken ~~~ which is surprising because that Broadcast lakorn is not an action genre. LOL.~~~ OFF-TOPIC ~~

คมคน Kom Kon (Jui/Wee)
all of those lakorn are my favor!!! especially Kom Faek and Rook Kad

fun

Expired Sarnie
uh oh. Mintwix you are making me worry lol I did not like any of the lakorn mentioned. I pray that it will not be long like a Ch7 lakorn and dragging and must I add many ridiculous and useless scene.

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
me too im worried after all the excited nuer mek 2 might turn into a boring larkon,im really worried

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker

คมคน Kom Kon (Jui/Wee)

The first announcement stated Dec. 9th. Then the date was delayed to Dec. 14th. Now, the most recent update is again back to Dec. 9th.

Dec. 9th is the real date if nothing changes again.
Yeah...Best Christmas Present...I Really Wished On The14 cos Thats When Finish School But I Dont Mind If It Airs Earlier

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Chalida looks lonely... They should make her sit by James at least. He is looking good! Mark's HAIR... whoa!!

Yaya looks so cute as always. Nadech handsome. Kim lovely.

I already knew Mteam wouldn't be together. That was Ann in the above photo.