[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
If I knew more and understood more thai i would definately do it, but i do noy know enough thai, hope someone does sub it for you though.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I doubt Wishboniko is gonna sub this lakorn since she said that she's no longer going to sub lakorns after GRGR ends, which it already did.
We're just gonna have to wait until someone wants to pick this lakorn up and sub it. It'll be nice though. :) Caps are good too but would love it subbed instead. Haha :p

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
If I knew more and understood more thai i would definately do it, but i do noy know enough thai, hope someone does sub it for you though.
i wish i could help too but i don't have a youtube account and also my Thai isn't good enough either i only know what i can

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I doubt Wishboniko is gonna sub this lakorn since she said that she's no longer going to sub lakorns after GRGR ends, which it already did.
We're just gonna have to wait until someone wants to pick this lakorn up and sub it. It'll be nice though. :) Caps are good too but would love it subbed instead. Haha :p
wishy might decide to sub this since she already started subbing raak boon Margie/Mike are very good

lovestar

sarNie Adult
i was considering to sub this since im on my summer holidays, and i've subbed some videos before, but it takes soo much effort and time that i applaud all the subbers out there

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm excited to see this, when this airs I will be busy with finals but after that I can catch up and enjoy this. I can't believe after waiting so long for Mteam to reunite, their lakorn is finally going to air soon. They both look good in here, and we can definetly expect some cute scenes 5555.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Please Sub This:Im Down On My Knees..If You Dont Sub This I Guess I Have To Wait For A Dubbed Version Which I'm Not Fond Of

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
lol really a dubbed version i stopped watching dub version because they but off to many scenes so yeah even theres no sub umma watch without sub like how i did with Tawan dears hehehehehehehe and even if they subbed it right after its done umma watch it to man, i know 30-40 percent of thai so no that pro so yeah.