[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yay!!! Three weeks only, but that's still too long, I couldn't even wait four or five days for PCKK. I'm going to die waiting for this then.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yay!!! Three weeks only, but that's still too long, I couldn't even wait four or five days for PCKK. I'm going to die waiting for this then.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Me too, how many episodes does NM2 have?
I am assuming at least 16 episodes because TD was 16 too. However, NM2 could be longer because they nearly took a WHOLE year to film it. lol That would be awesomw to have 16 episodes of M&M, just be BETTER script than TD! Lol However, it could be a little shorter but at least 15 episodes I would say!

---

So the lakorn is pushed back to the 14 again?! Damn, such a wait. Looking forward to it NM2!

---

@fantastic_27 Coodles to you for running thaitv3 IG lol Now, I will need to follow you too. lol

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know what it means by "Google" is online or "Facebook" is online on asianfuse? And lol I'm starting to get confused. So, Nuer Mek 2 is going to air at what time?

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Perhaps we can ask K'Somrakn how many episodes there are. I am sure it is in his interest and concern to answer questions about MTEAM and NM2. 5555555

Just kidding and not really. ;D

I've always liked the guy just judging by his demeanor. He seems kind and plus he even followed mteam international IG. LOL.

UPDATE!!!

K'Somrakn said NM2 will air on Dec.14th not the 9th. He followed thaitv3 too it seems. I'm assuming the IG is run by international fans. LOL.

I noticed that, but I didn't realize the man is K'Somrakn !~~~~

It's very thoughtful of you :thumbup: :thumbup:

He's just promoting Nuer Mek 2. But I wonder why he chose this particular picture/expression???? LOL. We must wait to see what is so special about this scene. HOHOHO.
I also wonder, and some other pic also let me think them are about what.... like before you said about why chalida need standing on a box.....and that pic chalida dress a white gown dress.....

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I am assuming at least 16 episodes because TD was 16 too. However, NM2 could be longer because they nearly took a WHOLE year to film it. lol That would be awesomw to have 16 episodes of M&M, just be BETTER script than TD! Lol However, it could be a little shorter but at least 15 episodes I would say!

---

So the lakorn is pushed back to the 14 again?! Damn, such a wait. Looking forward to it NM2!

---

@fantastic_27 Coodles to you for running thaitv3 IG lol Now, I will need to follow you too. lol
i also have an IG too if you want to follow I've made pictures of mteam
http://web.stagram.com/n/sopheak_alice/ and i also had picture of myself too if you wanted to see what i look like ja

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
me either i can eat spicy foods but not the extreme heat i went to eat som tum with my group of friends i always ask them for a mild som tum
you know, I ate a really extreme spicy som tum once before, with my family, it was really good but too spicy hahah I didn't cry, but I was sweating like so much. After that, I didn't dare to eat a very spicy food hahah it was a good experience though haha

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
you know, I ate a really extreme spicy som tum once before, with my family, it was really good but too spicy hahah I didn't cry, but I was sweating like so much. After that, I didn't dare to eat a very spicy food hahah it was a good experience though haha
do u like red or green chilies? I like the green one cos its not that hot compare to the red one at the shops they use the red one that is why its very hot

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
do u like red or green chilies? I like the green one cos its not that hot compare to the red one at the shops they use the red one that is why its very hot
I like red haha I always eat any food with red chillies, but not too much, as in not a handful. just couples. But the first time I ate the extreme hot som tum, the chillies were put in one and a half handful so it turned to so spicy. I can't eat a very spicy food after I ate that. I ate a home made som tum though. My aunties really like a very spicy food, so they made so hot and I just ate with them. That was the first and last time I ate a very, very hot som tum.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I like red haha I always eat any food with red chillies, but not too much, as in not a handful. just couples. But the first time I ate the extreme hot som tum, the chillies were put in one and a half handful so it turned to so spicy. I can't eat a very spicy food after I ate that. I ate a home made som tum though. My aunties really like a very spicy food, so they made so hot and I just ate with them. That was the first and last time I ate a very, very hot som tum.
omg your so good at it but your right a food doesn't taste nice with out chilies ka like a som tum will taste weird if no chilies
hot&spicy just like our Mteam ka

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Alice, on 23 November 2012 - 12:52 AM, said:

omg your so good at it but your right a food doesn't taste nice with out chilies ka like a som tum will taste weird if no chilies
hot&spicy just like our Mteam ka

Yes, true haha
Haha, i can eat som tum either way and if we get both, i would mix them up, don't know why. LOL.