[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Although Chalida must bicker with Mon the most sometimes I feel he must also be her favorite. LOL. I think you know what I mean after all.

The brother who shares a number of traits with Prin.
I am just musing after seeing that picture of the two point at the clouds...... :)
I know when we miss someone, we will be willing to with someone who have the same characteristics to get comfort:)

Btw, Off-topic but I finished watching (sometimes just skimming) Itazura Na Kiss the anime and the Japanese live version. I like the anime but I haven't checked out the Taiwanese version thoroughly and I haven't checked the Korean version at all.

I just want to tell you this. I enjoyed it heartily ----- soooooo much!!!!! HEHEHEHEHHEHE.

In fact, I am listening to the OST from the Taiwanese version (and from the anime) whilst typing at the moment. ;D
same type of people must like the same.....5555
I am so gald you like:)

Koo gan laew mai klaew kad gun. We've used this quote so many times with mteam. Doing a literal translation of the quote may produce something awkward, ne? Even if that's exactly what it means. 555555 Your translation is correct ja.

So I will not translate but add supplemental interpretation. The phrase is often prescribed to soulmates or lovers who once bonded becomes eternally inseparable. No matter what happens, even if they were to be parted, their distance will only be temporary. Somehow, whether by divine intervention, personal willpower or any other number of reasons, they will always find their ways back to each other. ;d

they always.....
always find their ways back to each other....

I think RB has only 11 episodes if NM2 is airing for the weekend slots.
The date is actually convenient for me. YATTTA!!!!!
I want to know nm2 have many episodes ?

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Perhaps we can ask K'Somrakn how many episodes there are. I am sure it is in his interest and concern to answer questions about MTEAM and NM2. 5555555

Just kidding and not really. ;D

I've always liked the guy just judging by his demeanor. He seems kind and plus he even followed mteam international IG. LOL.

UPDATE!!!

K'Somrakn said NM2 will air on Dec.14th not the 9th. He followed thaitv3 too it seems. I'm assuming the IG is run by international fans. LOL.

has anyone posted this? it was from mark's instagram
he also tagged it with #เหนือเมฆ2
which, from what i know, he never really does tag anything unless it was a person of course
hehe promoting something?
He's just promoting Nuer Mek 2. But I wonder why he chose this particular picture/expression???? LOL. We must wait to see what is so special about this scene. HOHOHO.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Omg gosh he is following Me in IG thaitv3....Hehehehehehehehehehe Yes I run Thaitv3..with my other peeps......Gesh Decemeber 14th that is way way to long why? well i will wait cause i will wait for my m&m to be back on screen ja.... Bai fern is also following me hehehehehe and Maysayaa Mint's mother is also following me OMFG..... lol and i am telling the truth about running thaitv3 ka....

Me too, how many episodes does NM2 have?
Nuer mek 2 should have at least 16-20 ep since its directed by P'Nok Chat Chai again. So yeah maybe..

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Aha I knewww it!!!!! I didn't know how but I had a big feeling that thaitv3 was you on ig!!! Maybe because the pics u post after visiting nm2 thread idk but I just kneww it lol I love my instincts. Will get an ig when I get my iphone back. Stuck with an android...

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Lol most of the photos i get from- are from the asainfuse wiki and google and there IG....about this thread i think i took like 4-5 pics but id on't really take it off of here ja.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
From what i see now December 9th is not the airing date, the airing date is December 14th on friday ja

Cast: Mark Prin & Mint Chalida
Date Air: December 14th, 2012
Time: 20;15 (Thai land time)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Perhaps we can ask K'Somrakn how many episodes there are. I am sure it is in his interest and concern to answer questions about MTEAM and NM2. 5555555

Just kidding and not really. ;D

I've always liked the guy just judging by his demeanor. He seems kind and plus he even followed mteam international IG. LOL.

UPDATE!!!

K'Somrakn said NM2 will air on Dec.14th not the 9th. He followed thaitv3 too it seems. I'm assuming the IG is run by international fans. LOL.

He's just promoting Nuer Mek 2. But I wonder why he chose this particular picture/expression???? LOL. We must wait to see what is so special about this scene. HOHOHO.
Me too. Why did he chose this picture haha he looks curious or something haha must wait and see lol

Thanks for the update :) so now it's airing on the 14th, another long wait, but oh well haha

fantastic_27

''SMTown'

It does look like he is cfurious but I think it looks like when he first saw Praepalin (Mint) and he made that fsce due to her beauty hahahahahaha i hope so.. when he was trying to find a parking spot or doing his duty then BAM he saw Praepalin and it stunned him by her beauty and he made that face hehehehe

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Friday-Sunday? I wish to see my Mteam there for at least 20 episodes. Hey its Milo's bday right? How old is he? Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankfil for everything espc for y'all and God. And of course my beloved mteam :) and my friends and family

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Friday-Sunday? I wish to see my Mteam there for at least 20 episodes. Hey its Milo's bday right? How old is he? Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankfil for everything espc for y'all and God. And of course my beloved mteam :) and my friends and family
Yup, it's his birthday today :) I also wonder how old he is. He's the youngest right? The oldest is 19, then if he's the youngest, then I think he's probably around 13-15 years old. I just drank alcohol with my family haha my mom made me drink it, so I have to be polite. Anyways, happy Thanksgiving and holiday, everyone :)