[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yay!!!!!!, Neur Mek 2, airing on Dec. 9th, can't wait!!!!!! P Mark 43vr!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait!!!! 55555555555555.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Yay, finally a confirmed date! Countdown beings. Can't wait. ^_^ It will still be airing when I am in Thailand, so hope I will see some advertising for this lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yay, finally a confirmed date! Countdown beings. Can't wait. ^_^ It will still be airing when I am in Thailand, so hope I will see some advertising for this lakorn.
hey Bliss are you visiting Thailand chai mai?

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Wait..so it's not airing after RB anymore? Thank God it's the weekend slot! :D I'm so excited and happy! Haha! But sadly...it's gonna air on a Sunday. ): And the day before all my finals. But that's okay! I get a month with no worries! Just NM2 all weekend long. LOL Thanks ja! <3

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Boo yah! It's seung straight after my exams!!! And on the first week of summer holidays! Woo hoo.
Kinda agree that mint will sit next to all her besties. Really wanna see the 4HHKK girls sit together again!!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I like the way she uses to propaganda her lakorn. Very special. She is a special girl, has a particular point of view as mark.
I admire her so much. Thanks for your translation tell us :)
Although Chalida must bicker with Mon the most sometimes I feel he must also be her favorite. LOL. I think you know what I mean after all.

The brother who shares a number of traits with Prin.

I am just musing after seeing that picture of the two point at the clouds...... :)

I was just confused, why other mteams manufacture rumors are always good
but for mteam, only bad rumors,including antifans and ourself, including intentionally, or unintentionally....
Have no expectations and we will never be disappointed. I have no hope in human nature.

Btw, Off-topic but I finished watching (sometimes just skimming) Itazura Na Kiss the anime and the Japanese live version. I like the anime but I haven't checked out the Taiwanese version thoroughly and I haven't checked the Korean version at all.

I just want to tell you this. I enjoyed it heartily ----- soooooo much!!!!! HEHEHEHEHHEHE.

In fact, I am listening to the OST from the Taiwanese version (and from the anime) whilst typing at the moment. ;D

Just like this saying,"คู่กันแล้วไม่แคล้วกัน" which means, "once concomitant, you cannot avoid each other." <---okay, that sentence doesn't make sense and I'm not sure if that's correct. Maybe Mint can explain with what that means better than me, for the ones who can't read Thai :) haha
Koo gan laew mai klaew kad gun. We've used this quote so many times with mteam. Doing a literal translation of the quote may produce something awkward, ne? Even if that's exactly what it means. 555555 Your translation is correct ja.

So I will not translate but add supplemental interpretation. The phrase is often prescribed to soulmates or lovers who once bonded becomes eternally inseparable. No matter what happens, even if they were to be parted, their distance will only be temporary. Somehow, whether by divine intervention, personal willpower or any other number of reasons, they will always find their ways back to each other. ;d

Wait..so it's not airing after RB anymore? Thank God it's the weekend slot! :D I'm so excited and happy! Haha! But sadly...it's gonna air on a Sunday. ): And the day before all my finals. But that's okay! I get a month with no worries! Just NM2 all weekend long. LOL Thanks ja! <3
I think RB has only 11 episodes if NM2 is airing for the weekend slots.

The date is actually convenient for me. YATTTA!!!!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I think RB has only 11 episodes if NM2 is airing for the weekend slots.

The date is actually convenient for me. YATTTA!!!!!
Oh! Haha Gotcha. For some reason I thought RB hasn't air yet. Oh darn. I need to start watching lakorns again. It's been quite awhile. lol But yeah! Thanks dear! :D