[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Same i hope they have anogher drama gogether after there new ones there.filimng now. but not thinking so caise i think the ch3 managment will enkoy the new couple of mint and james so i have hopes that shes gonna do anogher drama with him again (james) after khun chai rannapee. i really want her to do drama with ken P and nadech and mario and and mark [TeeHee]

Sometimes, when we keep repeating hope or worry, it will become other people's rumor. I have no other meaning, but this is a fact, perhaps soon, there will be a rumor, antifans will spreading "ch3 managment enkoy the new couple of mint and james, they lmust do anogher drama again after khun chai rannapee. no one want mint with mark...." sth like this.... they exaggerate more

.....before, this occurs too many times.

I know We have no right to ask for any person to express their hopes and fears. so, please don't mind. I just hope, really mteam fans to provide more opportunities to them who want to manufacturing more rumors.

I don't know if I know too little, whether other team fans also be repeated theire worried. I just saw them constantly publicity, promote, requirements, they must be together, must be together......

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Yes worth the wait cause its been so long since we seen them together like after 4HJHKK they were in tawan dears then like after that he had 3 golden men then mint had rak patiharn which took like at least both lakorn to film of like a year after there reunited again finally. Yes us mteam fan will always wait ja.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sometimes, when we keep repeating hope or worry, it will become other people's rumor. I have no other meaning, but this is a fact, perhaps soon, there will be a rumor, antifans will spreading "ch3 managment enkoy the new couple of mint and james, they lmust do anogher drama again after khun chai rannapee. no one want mint with mark...." sth like this.... they exaggerate more

I know We have no right to ask for any person to express their hopes and fears. so, please don't mind. I just hope, really mteam fans to provide more opportunities to them who want to manufacturing more rumors.

I don't know if I know too little, whether other team fans also be repeated theire worried. I just saw them constantly publicity, promote, requirements, they must be together, must be together......
I agree with what you are saying, and it's a fact too. Just like how when Mark played with Kim in 3NNT, and Chalida with Alex in Ruk Patiharn, new fans started to gain and "hope" Chalida play with Alex, Mark play with Kim again, and what was the result we received...so yeah, let's not put too much hopes and have fears for them, waiting patiently can be a medicine although it is a pain also haha

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
I agree with what you are saying, and it's a fact too. Just like how when Mark played with Kim in 3NNT, and Chalida with Alex in Ruk Patiharn, new fans started to gain and "hope" Chalida play with Alex, Mark play with Kim again, and what was the result we received...so yeah, let's not put too much hopes and have fears for them, waiting patiently can be a medicine although it is a pain also haha
yes, like after TD, all of the rumor said yaya will be with mark again in nm2, but mint once said, in fact, P'nok never mentioned yaya will in NM2. all of rumor just came from fans hope ... and then, when we know chalida will be NM2,here are more rumors, attack, because the last false rumors.......

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
This is what i got on Marks instagram for Mint's 19th birthday like 4-5 months ago hahahaha

mark_prin[ T | M | L | O ] 3mon
Prin SuparatNormal

♥ [@] edelweissx, [@] nada_smile, [@] kt_janny,[@] wewberries, [@] 0832831004, [@] ninenine22,[@] nonanwar, [@] mintcooooper, [@] pravsee,[@] tom_marisa,
» View all 16835 LIKEs
Share on Tumblr

View All 166 Comment
@ lol credits to Mark prin's IG go to webster gram to view

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Heres more pics

This picture is when mark was sick while filing Nuer Mek 2 and he was being a cry baby for food and yeah mint was there to support him hahahahaha....
And this one 555555 to cute my dear PirnChalida

P.S this photo

SMart and Mint looks cute as a couple i will like to see them in a drama.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
yes, like after TD, all of the rumor said yaya will be with mark again in nm2, but mint once said, in fact, P'nok never mentioned yaya will in NM2. all of rumor just came from fans hope ... and then, when we know chalida will be NM2,here are more rumors, attack, because the last false rumors.......
exactly haha

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
@fantastic_27

yeah, I would like to see Mint and p'Smart/or p'Ken T. [she also took a picture with him too] in a lakorn too, in the future.

But as of right now, she, playing with young co-stars, especially Mark, is better haha

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Heres more pics

This picture is when mark was sick while filing Nuer Mek 2 and he was being a cry baby for food and yeah mint was there to support him hahahahaha....
And this one 555555 to cute my dear PirnChalida

P.S this photo

SMart and Mint looks cute as a couple i will like to see them in a drama.
Waah! Is mark naked in one picture??? Well, he has a towel around his neck. And mint is there too...
'mteam fever', haven't heard those words in a long time. I miss it
Has anybody seen the picture mark posted on instagram of him, Kim and yadech? I nearly broke my phone! I really wish that it was chalida!!!
I know that markim is really appealing to the viewers now, but I realy hope they'll be one of those couples that people get bored with easily. Now, mint is having lakorns with many other actors. I hope mark will also experience this with other actresses as well.
But I don't understand why mteam can't be together? If they just hadn't made their rumors so obvious and just promote them, that would've been fine! It's so annoying!
Mteam I LOVE YOU!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
MTEAM will be signing autographs on the 30th along with Boy, Margie, Taew, Matt, Kim, Ann, Bom Tanin, Aun Witaya, etc.

IN Magazine.

We never even had to discuss this but I understand the motives behind all your words.

In fact, sometimes the result does not even have to manifest itself as rumors. But I can sense that even subjects that do not pertain to mteam may be opposed by antifans if I support it. Or if I seem to oppose something, they will endorse it. It is really ludicrous I daresay. I like to keep things impersonal but so many are so intent on making things nasty and emotional.

So there is a trick.... LOL.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
MTEAM will be signing autographs on the 30th along with Boy, Margie, Taew, Matt, Kim, Ann, Bom Tanin, Aun Witaya, etc.

IN Magazine.

We never even had to discuss this but I understand the motives behind all your words.

In fact, sometimes the result does not even have to manifest itself as rumors. But I can sense that even subjects that do not pertain to mteam may be opposed by antifans if I support it. Or if I seem to oppose something, they will endorse it. It is really ludicrous I daresay. I like to keep things impersonal but so many are so intent on making things nasty and emotional.

Woo! Mteam on the 30th here I come!
Yes! I think it's the way that mint's eyebrows are plucked that makes her look different...? *raises eyebrow*

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
He is being so protective hahah soooo like a brother huh hahah *sarcastic

He never touched any girls' privacy parts like this, not that I remember of. I mean, not even a single girl, have he touched their personal parts like this. :D

I don't think this is a fan service either because even if it is, he still wouldn't do this to anyone. Remember Jimieyoushi, we discussed about him and you know...

So now, would you guys still think they are just "siblings", and still think they just have good feelings/attractions with each other? Or more than that? hahah

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult

She's asking her brother if he see that cloud (the one she's pointing to). Then fans all replied, Nuer Mek. haha and one of the fans asked, "Chiang Mai?" I don't know what that has to do with the picture haha or is she in Chiang Mai? haha

Anyways, she's self-promoting the lakorn through vision symbols hehe

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile

She's asking her brother if he see that cloud (the one she's pointing to). Then fans all replied, Nuer Mek. haha and one of the fans asked, "Chiang Mai?" I don't know what that has to do with the picture haha or is she in Chiang Mai? haha

Anyways, she's self-promoting the lakorn through vision symbols hehe
I like the way she uses to propaganda her lakorn. Very special. She is a special girl, has a particular point of view as mark.
I admire her so much. Thanks for your translation tell us :)
I don't have any expect them can together that day. expect is the source of the pain 5555. anyway, thanks the news update.

I was just confused, why other mteams manufacture rumors are always good
but for mteam, only bad rumors,including antifans and ourself, including intentionally, or unintentionally....