[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
IG from M&M Fanclub member.

Title: She turned to Mak and pressured him: Do two fingers si! Look at Mak's face, it's hilarious. Who said Chalida is a dictator? No na!!!! #Gossiping about Nong again.

Fan: Overly spazz. But Mak obeyed Nong.

FC: Within"Chalida's control"//"Submissive under Chalida" ha! HAHAHA @Fan (yoo nai "olwat Chalida" ha!)

Fan: Can he be under Chalida's control "forever" (yoo nai olwat Chalida "talord cheewit dai ma?"

FC: I know nothing ~ (Mai roo mai chee) @Fan HAHAHA

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
IG from M&M Fanclub member.

Title: She turned to Mak and pressured him: Do two fingers si! Look at Mak's face, it's hilarious. Who said Chalida is a dictator? No na!!!! #Gossiping about Nong again.

Fan: Overly spazz. But Mak obeyed Nong.

FC: Within"Chalida's control"//"Submissive under Chalida" ha! HAHAHA @Fan (yoo nai "olwat Chalida" ha!)

Fan: Can he be under Chalida's control "forever" (yoo nai olwat Chalida "talord cheewit dai ma?"

FC: I know nothing ~ (Mai roo mai chee) @Fan HAHAHA
Hahaha this is funny and cute haha Mark listen to Chalida's command haha no wonder his expression is like that hahaha aww...he obey her, I bet he liked that haha

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Koo Kwan actually have many meanings, but according to entertainment business, it means an onscreen couple with the best chemistry and looks the best with. In real life or offscreen, it could mean a soulmate, like MTeam, they are like a soulmate, and have the best chemistry offscreen. And the other couple that Mark is pairing with, you know, I just don't want to mention it but I think you know what I'm talking about, that's an onscreen couple with best chemistry.
hey guess what those spicyforum they banned me again cos were all saying that they make rumors about Mark its the link i attach for u

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Hahaha this is funny and cute haha Mark listen to Chalida's command haha no wonder his expression is like that hahaha aww...he obey her, I bet he liked that haha
It's so couple like.... ;D

hey guess what those spicyforum they banned me again cos were all saying that they make rumors about Mark its the link i attach for u
It's okay Alice. I believe they also started a hate club or bashing thread personally for me.

It's just the internet. I wouldn't fret over it.

They just couldn't accept legit criticisms.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
It's so couple like.... ;D

It's okay Alice. I believe they also started a hate club or bashing thread personally for me.

It's just the internet. I wouldn't fret over it.

They just couldn't accept legit criticisms.
i don't care about they banned a person like me who provide them good updates on lakorn if they chose to be like that then i will just let go of the boat flow along the water I've tried to improve myself to them but they ruin everything over there they bash like crazy anyway i have other site to visit not that spicy is the only one left in this world

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Just like what Mint said above, they just can't accept legit/true criticism, it's okay. It's true that they are making rumors about him and MTeam, and the ones who started making people misunderstand Mark in a bad way, but if they don't accept they are doing that then it's not our problem because what we said is true.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Just like what Mint said above, they just can't accept legit/true criticism, it's okay. It's true that they are making rumors about him and MTeam, and the ones who started making people misunderstand Mark in a bad way, but if they don't accept they are doing that then it's not our problem because what we said is true.
you know why they make rumors cos they are Mark haters and specially they dislike Ch3 they are huge bunches of Ch7 ppl

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
i don't care about they banned a person like me who provide them good updates on lakorn if they chose to be like that then i will just let go of the boat flow along the water I've tried to improve myself to them but they ruin everything over there they bash like crazy anyway i have other site to visit not that spicy is the only one left in this world
You know what, the sentence you said, "let go of the boat, flow along the water" reminded me of what Chalida's aunt had told Mark way back around TD day, when there was a rumor about Mark not wanting to work with Chalida because she's a brat then Mark defended Chalida on Instagram long ago. Haha

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
you know why they make rumors cos they are Mark haters and specially they dislike Ch3 they are huge bunches of Ch7 ppl
Yeah, I can tell by that because I also used to associate with some of them there too, I just don't go on Spicy Forum that's all.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Let's just forget about them and continue to focus on MTEAM.

A more appropriate place to criticize (or praise LOLz!) them (unless it is related to MTEAM then we can discuss here LMAO) may be in a more neutral site? Like here. I found a post. HAHA.Although I've only been there a few times, these comments about Spicy Forum seems really accurate. LOL. There are a few about AF as well which I agree with although I am a member here. HAHAHA.

http://lakorngods.wo...r-af-and-spicy/

I don't think they deserve our attention here na. ^__^

You know what, the sentence you said, "let go of the boat, flow along the water" reminded me of what Chalida's aunt had told Mark way back around TD day, when there was a rumor about Mark not wanting to work with Chalida because she's a brat then Mark defended Chalida on Instagram long ago. Haha
Mark always has his ways. It's like when the reporters bombarded Chalida on why Mark and Boy did not prank her. A few days after, Mark just have to coincidentally upload a "prank-ish" picture on his instagram. HAHAHA. It's also like how a couple of Chalida FC members had compared
someone's real life to Pas and Namon's story in Rak Pathiharn. "The reason why I had to distance myself was to protect you, Namon."

http://sunkissedara....marks-response/

There may be other reasons but some of us old timers remember MTEAM suddenly became distant in 2011 just when Mark-Mint N's news and rumors also flooded. How appropriate the timing that everything also changed when NM started filming. MTEAM became more open again and Mark/Minat's news also died down. It may sound lakorn like but I wouldn't be surprised if this was all staged as a few Thai fans had insinuated and speculated.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah, I can tell by that because I also used to associate with some of them there too, I just don't go on Spicy Forum that's all.
i've tried to be nice and kind but they chose to ruin my personality i am a nice person but i am nasty who ever give me a hard time
and you guys here AF is like a friend and families

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
i've tried to be nice and kind but they chose to ruin my personality i am a nice person but i am nasty who ever give me a hard time
and you guys here AF is like a friend and families
They don't deserve our respect anyways if they can't accept what we say. Anyways like what Mint said, let's just forget about them and focus on our MTeam spazz :D

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Let's just forget about them and continue to focus on MTEAM.

A more appropriate place to criticize (or praise 555) them (unless it is related to MTEAM then we can discuss here LMAO) may be in a more neutral site? Like here. I found a post. HAHA.Although I've only been there a few times, these comments about Spicy Forum seems really accurate. LOL. There a few about AF as well which I agree with although I am a member here. HAHAHA.

http://lakorngods.wo...r-af-and-spicy/

I don't think they deserve our attention here na. ^__^

Mark always has his ways. It's like when the reporters bombarded Chalida on why Mark and Boy did not prank her. A few days after, Mark just have to coincidentally upload a "prank-ish" picture on his instagram. HAHAHA. It's also like how a couple of Chalida FC members had compared
someone's real life to Pas and Namon's story in Rak Pathiharn. "The reason why I had to distance myself was to protect you, Namon."

http://sunkissedara....marks-response/

There may be other reasons but some of us old timers remember MTEAM suddenly became distant in 2011 just when Mark-Mint N's news and rumors also flooded. How appropriate the timing that everything also changed when NM started filming. MTEAM became more open again and Mark/Minat's news also died down. It may sound lakorn like but I wouldn't be surprised if this was all staged as a few Thai fans had insinuated and speculated.
Yes, I remembered that. I respect him for that. And about the distant they had back in 2011, it does remind me of that quote. They were protecting each other, or just Mark protecting Chalida. But yup, he always has his own ways of protecting her. But no worries now, we've passed those along with them :)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Repost from ages ago. LOL.

MBERSERK also went to star stage for NM2 taking all those grand pictures for us so I just remembered how he is the person who took this picture from Tawan Deard set in 2011. M&M's cups next to each other. LOL.

I just noticed he seems like an mteam shipper after visiting his facebook. I knew he was a tad bit Chalida biased based on the pictures he shared at Pantip but I wasn't sure if he liked MTEAM (even though the picture of the cups should be telling). HAHAHA. Now I see. LOL. For each pictures he made some fancaps -- they're cute and funny. They're not long not short. It's just a nice feeling to know that mteam have fans like this. Not a FC member but still a valuable fan.........but for some reason their fans are not very vocal at Pantip so it seems like not many people care about M&M there...... I will never get it. LOL.

@Alice

Just followed.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Okay, I can't help but mention this. Prin and Chalida resembles each other too much lol hahaha And you know what that means hahah It's random that I just mention it now, but I just can't help it hahah