[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
It's not out yet ja...they just did the taping
Thx ipsmilez.... I knew they did the taping cause they still have to do all the editing to but yeah.. i was just curious since people be like getting photos ka lol this.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
doesnt koo kwan mean the person you look best with or soul mate?
Koo Kwan actually have many meanings, but according to entertainment business, it means an onscreen couple with the best chemistry and looks the best with. In real life or offscreen, it could mean a soulmate, like MTeam, they are like a soulmate, and have the best chemistry offscreen. And the other couple that Mark is pairing with, you know, I just don't want to mention it but I think you know what I'm talking about, that's an onscreen couple with best chemistry.

Chenz

sarNie Egg
The reason why certain people are all worked up over this is because they're jealous. I think I'm the only one willing to say this. If people can just throw away their bias and prejudice every sane persons would agree that MTEAM has a strong attraction towards one another (this is a bigggg understatement btw) and the possibility for their real personal relationship to continually develop is beyond high when compared to other pranangs within the 4HJ gang.
WORD! Couldn't agree more
I feel like some (not all) Markim fans just wouldn't drop this koo kwan thing and keep trying to prove Mteam wrong. Let it go already...proving Markim are koo kwan isn't going to affect fans love for Mteam.
This Koo Kwan thing is overrated imo, I've seen non official koo kwan pairs who match together just as good,if not better than the official koo kwan. Not that big of deal at all....

And OMG can anyone confirmed if they shared drinks? That would be too cute & intimate. I dnt know about anyone else but I don't ever share my drink with anyone unless I'm really really close with them. Keep'em cute pictures coming please :D

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
SIGH. So some international fans really won't drop this koo kwan thing, huh? I can guess just by reading a few sentences from the past and from what I saw on Mark's IG but I haven't been checking anywhere else but NM2 thread in international forums. Since I consider you all my friends, I will NOT ignore you guys and add my 10 cents again even though I just want to move on from this subject. LMAO.

If some people can't let this go, perhaps we can slam them with some statistics?

Let me say, the results are not impressive when compared to other 4HJ 'koo kwan' like Bargie or Yadech and even when compared to M&M back when PLR was still fresh in people's minds. Strong 'koo kwan' will usually take up to 90% of the votes. All 4HJ 'koo kwan' achieved this before including M&M.

Considering Markim has had so many exposure and promotion whereas MTEAM has none(only just recently with Star Stage) and considering PCKK is still fresh in people's minds whereas PLR was centuries ago and NM2 is still a month a way, the results are very mediocre for Markim.

This is also why I say longevity is so important.

So if you know me by now, I tend to get technical. TEEHEE~~~~~

MTEAM ~~ 60.3%
Markim ~~ 39.7%

I think we can also safely predict that once NM2 airs, some fans will return to MTEAM.

@mmgjp314

I think we should just stick with the word "chemistry" alone because whether onscreen or offscreen, Markim cannot compare to MTEAM. Like i.n.v.u. said, they just have a successful romantic lakorn "to boost the idea." People ranted so much about PLR and MTEAM were bashed in so many ways yet the majority still prefers MTEAM. We can't even compare the two teams. Now NM2 will be an action lakorn too.

By the today's standards, Markim is only 'koo kwan' because they have back-to-back lakorns with each other. If they can't even surpass MTEAM despite our disadvantages and cirumstances, they still have a long way before attaining that status where they are branded "onscreen pair with best chemistry."

LOVE~~LOVE~~LOVE~~~~ EEEEEEEKSSS~~~SCREAMMMMMMMMS

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
WORD! Couldn't agree more
I feel like some (not all) Markim fans just wouldn't drop this koo kwan thing and keep trying to prove Mteam wrong. Let it go already...proving Markim are koo kwan isn't going to affect fans love for Mteam.
This Koo Kwan thing is overrated imo, I've seen non official koo kwan pairs who match together just as good,if not better than the official koo kwan. Not that big of deal at all....

And OMG can anyone confirmed if they shared drinks? That would be too cute & intimate. I dnt know about anyone else but I don't ever share my drink with anyone unless I'm really really close with them. Keep'em cute pictures coming please :D
I'm not so sure if they are sharing drinks, however their straw is the same strength. I don't share my drink with anyone also, I only share with my family and I shared with my close friend before. However, they are really close and comfortable with each other though, last time, they eat together with their hands on the same plate. And they even caught one anothers' cold before too. So I wouldn't be surprise if they really did share drinks haha

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
SIGH. So some international fans really won't drop this koo kwan thing, huh? I can guess just by reading a few sentences in the past and from what I saw on Mark's IG but I haven't been checking anywhere else but NM2 thread in international forums. Since I consider you all my friends, I will NOT ignore you guys and add my 10 cents even though I just want to move on from this subject. LMAO.

If some people can't let this go, perhaps we can slam them with some statistics?

Let me say, the results are not impressive when compared to other 4HJ 'koo kwan' like Bargie or Yadech and even when compared to M&M back when PLR was still fresh in people's minds. Strong 'koo kwan' will usually take up to 90% of the votes. All 4HJ 'koo kwan' achieved this before including M&M.

Considering Markim has had so many exposure and promotion whereas MTEAM has none and considering PCKK is still fresh in people's minds whereas PLR was centuries ago and NM2 is still a month a way, the results are very mediocre for Markim.

This is also why I say longevity is so important.

So if you know me by now, I tend to get technical. TEEHEE~~~~~

I think we can also safely predict that once NM2 airs, some fans will also return to MTEAM.

@mmgjp314

I think we should just stick with the word "chemistry" alone because whether onscreen or offscreen, Markim cannot compare to MTEAM. Like i.n.v.u. said, they just had a successful romantic lakorn "to boost the idea." People ranted so much about PLR and MTEAM were bashed in so many ways yet the majority still prefers MTEAM. We can't even compare the two teams. Now NM2 will be an action lakorn too.

By the today's standards, Markim is only 'koo kwan' because they have back-to-back lakorns with each other. If they can't even surpass MTEAM despite our disadvantages and cirumstances, they still have a long way before attaining that status where they are branded "onscreen pair with best chemistry."

LOVE~~LOVE~~LOVE~~~~ EEEEEEEKSSS~~~SCREAMMMMMMMMS
yeah, I guess, we'll just stick with the word 'chemistry' haha

So I guess, it's ONLY in Pantip, Markim beat MTeam hahahaha and yes, about the koo kwan thing, I think some people just need to drop it already. I can't agree with you more. You've spoken my mind lol hahah

All I can say is that Markim still need a long way to surpass MTeam, which I find it really impossible about that.

And I'm pretty sure once NM2 airs, some fans will return back to MTeam. I can say, even if some may leave for a while then come back hahah sort of like some of us hahahah MTeam may not have the biggest fanbase than some other couples, but out of all those couples that have the biggest fanbase, MTeam have the most strongest fan base. They will return back soon hehe^^

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
yeah, I guess, we'll just stick with the word 'chemistry' haha

So I guess, it's ONLY in Pantip, Markim beat MTeam hahahaha and yes, about the koo kwan thing, I think some people just need to drop it already. I can't agree with you more. You've spoken my mind lol hahah

All I can say is that Markim still need a long way to surpass MTeam, which I find it really impossible about that.

And I'm pretty sure once NM2 airs, some fans will return back to MTeam. I can say, even if some may leave for a while then come back hahah sort of like some of us hahahah MTeam may not have the biggest fanbase than some other couples, but out of all those couples that have the biggest fanbase, MTeam have the most strongest fan base. They will return back soon hehe^^
Pantip doesn't even really count for MTEAM. It's like how the Republicans will never win CALIFORNIA. LMAO.

Just kidding, just kidding. It's not that extreme or worth comparing but yes Pantip has always been MTEAM's weakest territory.

Pantip has also preferred Bargie over Yadech before when Roy Marn was still fresh in people's mind. People have to understand this concept especially at Pantip. They are easily swayed by current receptions and popularity. That is why I keep using this word ~~~~~ LONGEVITY ~~~~ Especially for a special case like MTEAM ~~~~ We always have to 'wait' and 'see' ~~~~ Always ~~~~ LOLssss ~~~~ Nothing comes easy with MTEAM ~~~~

Speaking of Pantip, I have read from many insinuations that some netizens are paid to promote and publicize certain celebrities there. I don't want to circulate rumors but why should I be so cautious when antifans spout nonsense like crazy. LMAO.

I am sure K'Ae's management hires people to publicize and promote his daras on Pantip. Back then when Chalida was not confirmed in Khun Chai Ronnapi yet, there was a Mark-Mint Natwara shipper who kept suggesting that someone play the part of Piengkwan even though everyone knew Chalida was the only one rumored to be in KCR since there was an article from KomChadLuek. This Mark-Mint Natwara shipper basically suggested actresses that all belonged to K'Ae's management including Mew L. and Preem. Some other girls too but I forgot their names and faces. LOLs~~~~

Just because some fandoms are louder than others does not mean they are stronger.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Pantip doesn't even really count for MTEAM. It's like how the Republicans will never win CALIFORNIA. LMAO.

Just kidding, just kidding. It's not that extreme or worth comparing but yes Pantip has always been MTEAM's weakest territory.

Pantip has also preferred Bargie over Yadech before when Roy Marn was still fresh in people's mind. People have to understand this concept especially at Pantip. They are easily swayed by current receptions and popularity. That is why I keep using this word ~~~~~ LONGEVITY ~~~~ Especially for a special case like MTEAM ~~~~ We always have to 'wait' and 'see' ~~~~ Always ~~~~ LOLssss ~~~~ Nothing comes easy with MTEAM ~~~~

Speaking of Pantip, I have read from many insinuations that some netizens are paid to promote and publicize certain celebrities there. I don't want to circulate rumors but why should I be so cautious when antifans spout nonsense like crazy. LMAO.

I am sure K'Ae's management hires people to publicize and promote his daras on Pantip. Back then when Chalida was not confirmed in Khun Chai Ronnapi yet, there was a Mark-Mint Natwara shipper who kept suggesting that someone play the part of Piengkwan even though everyone knew Chalida was the only one rumored to be in KCR since there was an article from KomChadLuek. This Mark-Mint Natwara shipper basically suggested actresses that all belonged to K'Ae's management including Mew L. and Preem. Some other girls too but I forgot their names and faces. LOLs~~~~

Just because some fandoms are louder than others does not mean they are stronger.
Yes, it can be like that haha I can see why there was a rumor about Mark wants to be release from K'Ae's management. And why he has so much rumors with other people, and tend to make many people misunderstand him, sigh* controllers...

True, nothing comes easy for MTeam, which I likey haha

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
yes when nm2 airs people are gonna start falling back for mteam again its just that people are use to kim and mark because their in more dramas, but when they see mteam again on screen they gonna be like "OMG I LOVE MTEAM" i have nothing against Kim but she doesn't suit him that will...I'm so sorry for the kimark fan i love kim but its weird cause now and days i don't like her new drama characters, but i am looking forward to rang pradtana.... i liked her characters as Nam in 4HJHKK.....

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Ahhhh!!! Mint! You two are so sneaky! Holding hands while sitting??? Mteam fever! And lol I was eating Spicy Pad Kra Pao while scrolling around so I couldn't swallow my food :) mteam are so cute! Was just done watching Sao Chai Hi Tech. Jui is so funny yet she is good at crying. And about markim koo kwan, I don't care if they are best on-screen chemistry but to me Mteam is nuer koo. Lol never mind that, I really want to see Star Stage!

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
The whole Kookwan thingy is getting annoying lol
who cares?after all we, as Mteamers, love Mteam's chemistry the best so of course in our eyes they'll always be the best on/off-screen couple :p
I don't mind Markim, they're cute and well as long as we can see Mteam pairing up in a lakorn from time to time it's enough ....at least for me

Kyaaa~ All those adorable and cute pictures make impatient to watch Neua Mek 2 already! Gosh, can't December come faster T_T

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ahhhh!!! Mint! You two are so sneaky! Holding hands while sitting??? Mteam fever! And lol I was eating Spicy Pad Kra Pao while scrolling around so I couldn't swallow my food :) mteam are so cute! Was just done watching Sao Chai Hi Tech. Jui is so funny yet she is good at crying. And about markim koo kwan, I don't care if they are best on-screen chemistry but to me Mteam is nuer koo. Lol never mind that, I really want to see Star Stage!
lol you coined a new term. i like it a lot more than koo kwan. i stand by what i believe it is to be a koo kwan. some people use it interchangeably, i dont.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Gahhh that water pic got me dreaming about it tho hahaah in my dream I was there in the audience. "Chalida quickly passed her drink to Mak" heheeh :)

Agreed with everything that has been said here !
What a dragging subject tho ! Come on NM2 I can't wait to see ya !!!!! MTEAM ftw <3
This is not an easy ship ! So Susu took khon !

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Yes, nuer koo <3