[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
this pic, just let me remembered many mteam moments. mark's hand never can't leave chalida's waist ...5555

but who said mark hate chalida? somewhere ? ohhh, mark you are too strange, you so considerate ,so gentle to the girl who someone said you hate, you so protection her just because you're afraid of if her escape,or was hurt by someothers, so you will can not hate her? 55555 if like this, I don't care you continue to hate her, or let someone continue to spread rumors say you hate chalida 555555555 :yes:
If this is how HATE looks like for M&M, how will their LOVE look like?????

I can't imagine it. Maybe those who are so skilled with fabricating rumors can do some more imagination. ;)

I really want to like your comment, but I can't because I have reached up my quota today. I agree with everything you said, especially the quote you recommend to the doubters :)
Mai pen rai ja ~~~~

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Mark @ Star's Stage with NueaMek2

cre: uploader
you know, while I watch this video, I have mix of emotions in this clip. I'm smiling, but not really feeling happy when I watch this. I like this short clip and yes, Mark is cute, but if you watch closely, it makes me feel like he's kind of moody and sometimes spacing out, especially at 3:55, you can see Chalida and the male host were nudging him, and just fake laughing, but covering it up with a smile. You see in this video, he seems to speak very little. I'm not really, really worried about him because I know he can be fine but just having mixed emotions when I watch this.

fun

Expired Sarnie
This whole Markim vs Mteam koo kwan fiasco has not ended haha Oh My Geez! Mark's answer is so irrelevant to what the public as a whole think (well Pantip since they are leading in the poll). So supposedly he did say Kim is his koo kwan, LMAO okay. Fine then, I disagree with him. LOL I just notice, I am not speaking for all, but most Mteamers doesn't adore Mark as much as Chalida. Like I have mentioned a whole lot of time, I don't care what people think who is who is who koo kwan but don't drag and fabricate rumors about my dear Chalida to prove a point. Like seriously what does Chalida "supposedly" dating Pupa have to do anything with the term koo kwan. Using their logic, that means KA, Ateam, Rteam and Markim are not view as koo kwan. When we "defend" Chalida, yes we are because there is a reason to defend. What people claim of her, is not true! Did we ever bring in Kim's personal business into this? No. It was brought up because it was used to counter argue the statement made, not personal attacking the person who made the comment. They themselves brought it upon Kim and we are view as being the 'bad', 'delusional', and hypocritical' one.

I say real koo kwan era has ended with KA, Ateam and Rteam lol

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
This whole Markim vs Mteam koo kwan fiasco has not ended haha Oh My Geez! Mark's answer is so irrelevant to what the public as a whole think (well Pantip since they are leading in the poll). So supposedly he did say Kim is his koo kwan, LMAO okay. Fine then, I disagree with him. LOL I just notice, I am not speaking for all, but most Mteamers doesn't adore Mark as much as Chalida. Like I have mentioned a whole lot of time, I don't care what people think who is who is who koo kwan but don't drag and fabricate rumors about my dear Chalida to prove a point. Like seriously what does Chalida "supposedly" dating Pupa have to do anything with the term koo kwan. Using their logic, that means KA, Ateam, Rteam and Markim are not view as koo kwan. When we "defend" Chalida, yes we are because there is a reason to defend. What people claim of her, is not true! Did we ever bring in Kim's personal business into this? No. It was brought up because it was used to counter argue the statement made, not personal attacking the person who made the comment. They themselves brought it upon Kim and we are view as being the 'bad', 'delusional', and hypocritical' one.

wow...what happened lol hahah

yes, this whole MTeam and Markim koo kwan thing still doesn't end, and I'm sure it will continue on to the future as well. But please, don't let those kind of situations bring you down or taking your mood away. Yes, Pantip is the only forum that are looking down on MTeam more than other sites and forums. They can be delusion and fulfilled with their imaginations all they want, just ignore and you'll be fine. I was also moody whenever I read some comments of pantip but hey, it doesn't faze me and I don't care, all I care is MTeam.

If Mark really said it, the fans should be talking about it, but no, I don't see that. They can be delusional all they want, but I will not tolerate if they be putting down too much about MTeam. Yes, Mark's answer is irrelevant to what people think, those people are just bringing up anything for others to misunderstand. They call us "delusional", they are the ones who can't take the truth and facts about MTeam, that's why they be snooping around trying to bring up things from their mind.

True, most MTeamers doesn't adore Mark as much as Chalida, however we take on both sides, right :) If people are being negative to Mark and their comments are not true, then we can defend him also, right hahah And if people are being negative to Chalida, and IF the comments are not true, we can prove them wrong. So I would say, we take on both sides.

Anyways, let's not get those comments from those "delusional" people in our head, and let's keep spazzing on MTeam and forget what people say :)

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
I have full confident in Mteam and as you can see with the polls, their chemistry is translating to all even though they didn't have a "Romance" lakorn to Boost that idea...I'm not surprise "IF" mark says it....Ch3 and K'Ae is what controlling it....he's in the entertainment business...this is part of his "JOB REQUIREMENT" ....doesn't bother me....

fantastic_27

''SMTown'

wow...what happened lol hahah

yes, this whole MTeam and Markim koo kwan thing still doesn't end, and I'm sure it will continue on to the future as well. But please, don't let those kind of situations bring you down or taking your mood away. Yes, Pantip is the only forum that are looking down on MTeam more than other sites and forums. They can be delusion and fulfilled with their imaginations all they want, just ignore and you'll be fine. I was also moody whenever I read some comments of pantip but hey, it doesn't faze me and I don't care, all I care is MTeam.

If Mark really said it, the fans should be talking about it, but no, I don't see that. They can be delusional all they want, but I will not tolerate if they be putting down too much about MTeam. Yes, Mark's answer is irrelevant to what people think, those people are just bringing up anything for others to misunderstand. They call us "delusional", they are the ones who can't take the truth and facts about MTeam, that's why they be snooping around trying to bring up things from their mind.

True, most MTeamers doesn't adore Mark as much as Chalida, however we take on both sides, right :) If people are being negative to Mark and their comments are not true, then we can defend him also, right hahah And if people are being negative to Chalida, and IF the comments are not true, we can prove them wrong. So I would say, we take on both sides.

Anyways, let's not get those comments from those "delusional" people in our head, and let's keep spazzing on MTeam and forget what people say :)
Yes can it stop even if he says kim is kim is taken people and though he said that i don't think they will become a real real couple (If they do i'll be so sad cause i been longing him for Mint but i am not against Kim or anything.)

I have full confident in Mteam and as you can see with the polls, their chemistry is translating to all even though they didn't have a "Romance" lakorn to Boost that idea...I'm not surprise "IF" mark says it....Ch3 and K'Ae is what controlling it....he's in the entertainment business...this is part of his "JOB REQUIREMENT" ....doesn't bother me....
Same all on Mteam and will always love MTEAM FOREVER.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Yes can it stop even if he says kim is kim is taken people and though he said that i don't think they will become a real real couple (If they do i'll be so sad cause i been longing him for Mint but i am not against Kim or anything.)

Don't worry lol Anyone can be Koo Kwan, that's normal as in an entertainment industry. Even taken people can have a Koo Kwan, example like KATeam, ATeam, these two couples are all taken, and two of them are already married and they still have their "original" Koo Kwans. And as for real couple, I can confidently say that Markim will not be a real couple, she is taken and Mark doesn't seem to have any interests in Kim like the way he has with Chalida, and he obviously only see Kim as a little sister.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile

no need to have any worries about markim to be a really couple.
just kim absolutely wouldn't choose mark together, unless, mark has 5 production company. 5555555555

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
If this is how HATE looks like for M&M, how will their LOVE look like?????

I can't imagine it. Maybe those who are so skilled with fabricating rumors can do some more imagination. ;)

Mai pen rai ja ~~~~
:lmao3: :thumbup: :worthy:

so sometimes I think these antifans love mteam more than us.......hahhhhhhh