[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
Honestly, i was like :rant: again after seeing markim's photos together w/ yadech in ch3's calendar photoshoot. .. (No offense to markkim fans)

But after reading mintwix's post about the 'chanawat & chalex' team up in the photoshoot,.... :woot: :woot: :woot2: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: \m/YEAAAHHHH\m/

Hopefully it would really happen.. *fingers crossed* At least it would compensate my pain every time i see mak w/ kim.. (LOL!!)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Honestly, i was like :rant: again after seeing markim's photos together w/ yadech in ch3's calendar photoshoot. .. (No offense to markkim fans)

But after reading mintwix's post about the 'chanawat & chalex' team up in the photoshoot,.... :woot: :woot: :woot2: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: \m/YEAAAHHHH\m/

Hopefully it would really happen.. *fingers crossed* At least it would compensate my pain every time i see mak w/ kim.. (LOL!!)

Hahaha. I am 99% positive Chanawat and Chalex calendar shoot will happen. The 1% doubt is just in case something changes. Lol.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Inside joke Dom is throwing at mteam for the nth time?

Haha. One of my favorites was beer ramida's "graduated prin already" towards Chalida's "graduation picture."

Dom: @mint_chalida How did you know krub?
Mint: There is tattle telling tattle telling (mee fong mee fong)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
What the hell. Why do I find this funny? Mark replying to Chalida in English. Hahaha.

Jimieyoushi, it seems your hypothesis was on the right track again. 555555

Mint: There is/was tattle-telling tattle-telling.

Mark: @mint_chalida u know me!!! everythings!!!

Aiya. I need to stay away and update my blog. I have so much sitting in the back of my mind that just needs to be filed and recorded and analyzed. HAHAHAHAHA.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Inside joke Dom is throwing at mteam for the nth time?

Haha. One of my favorites was beer ramida's "graduated prin already" towards Chalida's "graduation picture."

all of beer ramida's also are my favorites

like before she go to Korea in 2011, just let chalida take care of mark.
She has this habit, when she hugged p'tong, she will tag margie in this pic; when she hug mario, she will tag gubie in this pic,and when she hug mark, and praised his stature so good, she tag our mint chalida. at that time, mteam not any lakorn or event together. not Obviously ? hahaha

fun

Expired Sarnie
Mark's english is good for someone who is not fluent/study english. I wish I can type/construct a sentence or two in Thai.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
What the hell. Why do I find this funny? Mark replying to Chalida in English. Hahaha.

Aiya. I need to stay away and update my blog. I have so much sitting in the back of my mind that just needs to be filed and recorded and analyzed. HAHAHAHAHA.

hahahaha, yes, why he use ENG? hahahaha. This guy is too considerate, afraid we do not understand? hahaha~~~~

I just remember mark always said he like girl who know him, he just want to find a girl who know him.......wowwwww ~~~~~

wait you bolg update,mint :)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
What the hell. Why do I find this funny? Mark replying to Chalida in English. Hahaha. Jimieyoushi, it seems your hypothesis was on the right track again. 555555 Dom: @mint_chalida How did you know krub? Mint: There is/was tattle-telling tattle-telling. Mark: @mint_chalida u know me!!! everythings!!!
you know me!!! everythings!!! hahahahah
she sure know him more than anyone else hahah
jimieyoushi, you are a psychic! hahah

PS. I'll wait for your updates, Mint :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart

• Lol. Seeing him reply back in English reminds me of that one vdo clip i saw of him introducing himself in English.ha. he sound cute in English.hah,

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Haahahahah Maks English response got me weak Haahahah you know me ! Everythings! Hahaahha sooo funny >< they are toooo cute !

Ouuuu thanks for pointing that out Jimie out of everyone she tagged chalidas name heheeh

hippo

sarNie Adult
Can't wait for the channel 3 calendar.
I gotta get my hands on one, and one that they took with boy and taew and others too.

hrmmmm....the pic and the comments sure does get you thinking.
wonder what she knows and who told her....ehehehe.
there's so many stories and secrets.
i love it!....their relationship and the ones they have with their friends is so ....lakorn like....lol.
it just makes you want to know and keep following this very lengthy lakorn..lol.

Gosh, it makes me so excited for NM2.
I saw Mark uploaded a pic of him and kim to promo their punyachon....wonder if we will get any when NM2 airs.
some that we've never seen perhaps.
M&amp;M at pantip, have been going crazy lately, uploading so many pics of the two....'jin lae fin mharrrkkkk' ....

i love the pic numbered 1 2 3, that mm_pantip uploaded. its so cute....Mark doo mun kiew nong ta lortttttt....gor nong na ruk gern!...ehehhehe

i've lost hope in mteam attending events together (apart from channel functions), the history there is just....*sigh....well if it happens then great, but if it doesn't, it's nothing new.

I just hope that NM2 will be a huge hit. more than tawan deud, so that they both just become so much more hotter!
hope we get an air date soon.
and i'm really excited for Chalida's next confirmed lakorn. not so excited about Mark Kim's next lakorn, because they've been paired with each other continuously. if there was a bit of a gap in between it would be better. It's not coz i love Chalida, and my bias is talking, but i wouldn't like it either if it was Mteam all the time, it just won't allow them to improve and venture out of their comfort zone. I'd rather them act along side other actors and reunite again once every 1 1/2 years or so....like Bargie. =)

I DEMAND AN UPDATE ON YOU BLOG MINT!!!!!!... :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: ....i'm beggin you..... :spin: :spin: :spin: LOL.
I don't know what i would do without you and JIMIEYOUSHI...your hypotheses and theories :thumbup:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
The epic thing about our hypotheses and theories, hippo, is that it always turns out to be the truth. (Lol. I am soooooooooo modest. Muahs!)

I can list every one of them if I must and it'll basically be an "in your face" thing to all the antifans who have always been wrong and still insist on being so adamant about spreading lies.

Just because our hypotheses always require more time for proof...The truth after all must withstand the test of time. ("A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on." - Winston Churchill)

Boring boring speech. LOL. Please contribute to more spazzing, babe.

http://sunkissedara.com/2012/10/29/articlemark-denies-wanting-to-leave-kaes-management/

I made this post today. But just a warning. It's nothing very new or spazz worthy so it may disappoint you. Please pardon me. I admit I have been very lazy with my blog for the past whole month. I do have so many small tidbits to compile and "file" though. Hahaha.

However, small good news. I know the fc have started to become active on pantip just recently. They promised two stories from Chalida's birthday and another day where they had visited the set of nm2. I should check back soon and hopefully they would have revealed the fan accounts by that time. Some of you may remember the fan accounts from honeymoon Pai last year. They tortured and teased us and made us wait each day. Really. I will be honest. M&M fandom is characterized by many annoying, teasing, trolling, and even deceiving personalities. I have been guilty myself and I'm not telling which ones I have contributed to. But they are "love tricks" NOT lies. The stupid people can't distinguish btw the two concepts. :x

fun

Expired Sarnie
the calendar is tempting but i just dont know what to do with the other 10 plus calendars lying around.