[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Heheh no wonder they posted that pic. I'm super excited for it. I miss Ploykwan and Singh as well as Pat and Nammon ! Eeekkssss
This is about the only time we'll get to see her with her pra'eks again !!! Yahooo

Ain't complaining forshizzzzeeeelll hahah

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
So excited to see the pics chanawat and chalex scream,now I'm not mad now that mteam won't have picture together yay,I have a feeling Nuer mek 2 might air after pcck

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
^^yup hahah

yeah, not mad either hahah and why am I laughing? haha got used to it anyways. TOO MUCH SO MUCH VERY MUCH ahah <---that's just random right there, okay...Anyways, yay! Chalex & Chanawat reunite :D Just saw Mark&Kim with Yadech clip already, can't wait to see these three hehe

Can't wait to see their calendar hehe :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • Oh yay!!!! Mint C, Pope, and Alex all together in the 2013 calendar. AWESOME! :) i'm super happy pope/mint c get to be together again.hahh. I miss these two so much.

fun

Expired Sarnie
about the khun ae incident, i happen to be lurking around when we had this discussion back then, i can sense why they are calling us delusional because it is disrespectful for mark to film w/o khun ae's permission yet i dont agree entirely. you can be grateful for someone but it doesnt mean you owe your entire career to that person. sure khun ae was the one that discovered mark? but it was mark himself who got him to where he is. you can have the greatest company/kperson to help promote you but if you dont live up to it, then you are nothing. so i believe thby the way mark handle the situation better than khun ae himself. e delusion ppl is not us but them.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
about the khun ae incident, i happen to be lurking around when we had this discussion back then, i can sense why they are calling us delusional because it is disrespectful for mark to film w/o khun ae's permission yet i dont agree entirely. you can be grateful for someone but it doesnt mean you owe your entire career to that person. sure khun ae was the one that discovered mark? but it was mark himself who got him to where he is. you can have the greatest company/kperson to help promote you but if you dont live up to it, then you are nothing. so i believe thby the way mark handle the situation better than khun ae himself. e delusion ppl is not us but them.
I like what you're saying. True, just because Khun Ae is the person who discovered Mark, although it wasn't him directly, but yeah, he was the one who's in charge of taking care of Mark. However, it doesn't mean he can handle Mark with everything, just because he have a large company, his boss, and his manager. Yup, Mark is the one who actually get himself to where he is now, with all the progress that he strived for. Actually, it wasn't only Mark, himself, who guest star without Khun Ae's permission, Gubgib also pushed herself in Mario's lakorn without Khun Ae's permission also, but Khun Ae didn't even seemed to be fierce or mad at Gubgib for doing that, but when Mark does that, he became all fed up, and all of the sudden having a rumor about that. Like wth?

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@fun

When you say "they" I am assuming you are referring to the antifans Jimieyoushi were referring to right? I don't know the details of what goes on international forums except for at asianfuse (and even here I'm usually only in the nm2 thread) and mteam forum but I'm going to assume this "they" is those bunch of ignorant fools who can only throw the same stupid insults "delusional delusional delusional". 

Godly. Smh. So childish. Grow up and learn to accept that people will see things differently. We've had disagreements among ourselves and yet no one has thrown insults like that towards each other here.

But at this point. I will have to agree with you that yes, THEY are the ones who are delusional. Haha. Don't want to act all high and mighty, but I usually try to avoid the throwing below the belt insults like that. Like calling someone blind and preaching them to open their eyes. Smh. Such FOOLS.

But we've come to the point where "they've" been proven wrong so many times yet "they" still have the audacity to call US delusional. SADDD.

Besides, Gubgib did not ask for permission so why should we assume Mark had to ask for permission? Can anyone answer that? I doubt it. Then again, they always lacked any sense of logic and consistency. 

No offense, what I'm about to say will be harsh and inconsiderate but anyone who believes the crap they spout must be very dumb - especially if you call yourself an mteam fan.

Having said all that. It doesn't even matter because Mark basically admitted he went to guest star for kcr without consulting K'Ae first. So by their standards Mark AND Gubgib were disrespectful and we are actually the ones with clear vision because our assumption was correct. Mark did not ask for permission first. Please learn to accept the truth.

Seriously. They've been proven wrong so many times and they still  never learn. Smh. Saddd.

/rant hahaha

@syv4

Of course they clarified the news. Not everyone is like Ploy Cherman.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I like what you're saying. True, just because Khun Ae is the person who discovered Mark, although it wasn't him directly, but yeah, he was the one who's in charge of taking care of Mark. However, it doesn't mean he can handle Mark with everything, just because he have a large company, his boss, and his manager. Yup, Mark is the one who actually get himself to where he is now, with all the progress that he strived for. Actually, it wasn't only Mark, himself, who guest star without Khun Ae's permission, Gubgib also pushed herself in Mario's lakorn without Khun Ae's permission also, but Khun Ae didn't even seemed to be fierce or mad at Gubgib for doing that, but when Mark does that, he became all fed up, and all of the sudden having a rumor about that. Like wth?
Because we all know there is no smoke without fire.

I have been discussing mteam with jimieyoushi for a whole year now and what I realize is that most of her hutch, observations, and hypotheses, are always on the right path if not spot on. She's been telling me about K'Ae since as early as January and these recent news only confirms our speculations.

These news just don't surface out of nowhere. Because like you said, why weren't there news like this between K'Ae and Gubgib when Gubgib guest starred in Mario's lakorn?

fun

Expired Sarnie
i dont feel like pointing fingers so "they" pretty much represent those who have bashed those who understood the reason behind mark's action. i believe we are quite rational (in this particular case lol) when it comes to drawing conclusion and assumption although i rather thing of it as mark did the right choice.... well thats not quite the word but it was in no mean of disrespecting khun ae. i say it is fair game to call them the delusional one. its not that i think i am all high and mighty but thats what it is. i find it offensive to be called delusional when it was clearily drawn out. and it does not take a rocket scientist to figure that out that marks action is no where close to disrespecting. like i mentioned before, mark is not obligated to ask for permission to pee or poop. yes yes i know khun ae "discovered" mark just like how a parent gives birth to a child. thats what manager do, act as a parent and when it is time for their child to grow and be independent, they will have to make decisions on their own. it doesnt mean the child disrespect their parent. they didnt look at this whole situation, instead they attack mark as being disrespectful and us/me being delusional.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Omg I just caught Mark earlier on ig. He liked a pic of mm_chinesefanclub's. The pic of Din & Cha-Aim where he is sleeping and she is pointing at him. The caption read "I can not see your smile. How could I sleep?" Haha P'Mark must miss P'Chalida's smile so he can't sleep. Haha me and my imaginations and thoughts. :)
aww...Mark must miss not seeing Chalida's smiles hahah That's why he liked that picture hahah AWWW ^-^

Chenz

sarNie Egg
I'm gonna be the odd man out here and whine...I wish it was Mteam together :( we barely get any photoshoots of the two.
But I guess the channel is trying to promote marKim now but hopefully things will brighten up for us once Neur Mek 2 comes out.
Channel 3 better promote them like hell then!

Oh wells im still keen for Chanawat & Chalex ^^ I hope they do the shoot soon and release the bts photos/videos. Already seen and watched Yadech+MarKim's photoshoot & I cant wait for Mint's :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
i prefer a nadech and kim promotion. i love yadech but its unfair that they got so many project back to back. i perfer mark and toey promotion yes ues i know alex and toey are seeing each other but onscreen i wpuld like to see toey. she is second pick to mint lol i would want a mteam even though it may be back to back since they have already work together in 3 project but it is long overdue that we need it. bc they were hardly promoted as a love team.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
i prefer a nadech and kim promotion. i love yadech but its unfair that they got so many project back to back. i perfer mark and toey promotion yes ues i know alex and toey are seeing each other but onscreen i wpuld like to see toey. she is second pick to mint lol i would want a mteam even though it may be back to back since they have already work together in 3 project but it is long overdue that we need it. bc they were hardly promoted as a love team.
but mteam is a real couple like alex&toey lol you know, they have reasons for why they had to forbid MTeam working together in events, not pairing up together in a lakorn (ex.Tawan Deard), weren't allowed to walk, talk, interact, stand next to each other, and more, last year. So them being like this is better... they don't need to be promoted as a love team.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
you know what, this quote is really correct about MTeam. They are really like someone else when they're with each other. The other sides they hide from other people, really come out when they are together <3

credit: mm_chinesefanclub

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Kim is taken. That's not a hindrance against Markim's love promo. 

At this point, I think some of us would not expect much promo for mteam. It seems only a few of us understand why.  Even if it was possible, I think I prefer mteam the way they are b/c I don't think I would be able to keep up with them if they were promoted. Selfish mentality I know, since I think most of us just want to see more of mteam. Besides, the fact that mteam is not promoted is actually one of the reasons that makes them real to me.