[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

hippo

sarNie Adult
My gosh! its been quite some time since i've commented in here.
i've been lurking around, but couldn't commit myself to write any essay's...life was crazy...but now life is more settled =)
I can't believe its at 319 pages and the lakorn hasn't even aired!
that's just awesome....some commitment we all have here =)

I don't even know where to start...LOL.

love all the pics and clips. thank you all who have shared. =)
I almost died last night from the latest clip. "jik morn yoo nai hong norn" na ruk verrrrrrrrr!!!!
i was actually a little surprised to see that prinfanclub had posted that pic and not M&M...but then M&M posted the one on the boat... :heart: :heart: :heart: , there was 4 on the boat, but it seemed like there was only 2 :p
hoping that this will get the weekend slot, so we get 3 days. which means we will have to wait for Punyachon to end.

Chalida and Boy look cute together....praying to see them together soon....Mark and Taew too.

Chalida is a good girl, in the sense that she knows how to act in the public eye. She will not act in ways that people will view her negatively or bring shame to her family name. However when she's not in the public eye, that may be a different story. I'm not saying she's totally opposite to what she presents herself to be in front of the media, but more care free, fun, feisty and....(hrmmm don't know what other words to use). Its very clear that her ch3 family do really love and adore her, maybe because she's been with the channel from such a young age too. i think MINT may have said it before that sometimes she is like Margie...(i'm not sure if it was MINT or someone else). Maybe that's the difference between Chalida and Kim.

As for the whole Pupa thing. I'm over that. I had my speculations, and now its all clear. especially since both their interviews were very clear about what level/status their relationship is at. if their really was more to their relationship or possibility for development in the near future, you would never give the interviews they had given. The only reason why he is in the news with her is because of his surname, his older brother is married to Aff so then they think he will follow his brothers path. oh plus his sister is dating a singer/guitarist in the industry too. If there is more to their relationship i'm sure they will say there is if asked. this gets me thinking of the pic that Mark's sister had posted on her ig about the media. its so true! they only show you half the story or what will make headlines.

anywayyyyyyy Mteam su! su! when the time is right, all will be revealed from their mouths.
i want that calendar!
also want to know what Chalida has lined up after suparborut....

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
i've been lurking around, but couldn't commit myself to write any essay's...life was crazy...but now life is more settled =)

I almost died last night from the latest clip. "jik morn yoo nai hong norn" na ruk verrrrrrrrr!!!!
i was actually a little surprised to see that prinfanclub had posted that pic and not M&M...but then M&M posted the one on the boat... :heart: :heart: :heart: , there was 4 on the boat, but it seemed like there was only 2 :p
hoping that this will get the weekend slot, so we get 3 days. which means we will have to wait for Punyachon to end.

Chalida and Boy look cute together....praying to see them together soon....Mark and Taew too.

Chalida is a good girl, in the sense that she knows how to act in the public eye. She will not act in ways that people will view her negatively or bring shame to her family name. However when she's not in the public eye, that may be a different story. I'm not saying she's totally opposite to what she presents herself to be in front of the media, but more care free, fun, feisty and....(hrmmm don't know what other words to use). Its very clear that her ch3 family do really love and adore her, maybe because she's been with the channel from such a young age too. i think MINT may have said it before that sometimes she is like Margie...(i'm not sure if it was MINT or someone else). Maybe that's the difference between Chalida and Kim.

As for the whole Pupa thing. I'm over that. I had my speculations, and now its all clear. especially since both their interviews were very clear about what level/status their relationship is at. if their really was more to their relationship or possibility for development in the near future, you would never give the interviews they had given. The only reason why he is in the news with her is because of his surname, his older brother is married to Aff so then they think he will follow his brothers path. oh plus his sister is dating a singer/guitarist in the industry too. If there is more to their relationship i'm sure they will say there is if asked. this gets me thinking of the pic that Mark's sister had posted on her ig about the media. its so true! they only show you half the story or what will make headlines.

anywayyyyyyy Mteam su! su! when the time is right, all will be revealed from their mouths.
i want that calendar!
just wondering
what is the amount of pages that the highest thread has reached

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult

i want that calendar!
Nice to meet you hippo :) I read your comments on mintwix's blog before hahah

I agree with you. I have always thought Chalida's characteristics and personalities are really similar to Margie. They are both carefree, honest (but also lie as well, of course haha), frank, spunky, both are very good gossipers haha I mean talkative haha both have free nature in them, rebellious, but they are also conscious/cautious people. I can see why they are best friends hahah Chalida and Kim are different, in some ways.

I agree with you about Pupa hahah It's very clear they are just friends. But the ones you see and hear that be claiming they are just "pee nong gun", and have a very low-profile, are actually more than that.

Mark actually treat Mint better and actually care about her more than Pupa and any other guys around her. No one can compare that hahah yup, when it's the right time, they will reveal it from their own mouths.

After Suparburoot Jurathep, the channel contacted both Mark and Mint for 3 Bai Mai Tao, and Game Ruk Kol Sanaeha, but they haven't confirmed yet. However it has been lined up for them in those lakorns. And I think Mark will have another lakorn with P'Nok Chatchai again, Chalida MIGHT also be with this production again also...however, not sure yet. But 3 Bai Mai Tao, according from what I be hearing from most fans, this lakorn is almost getting all set up. So that has been said, MTeam will have 2 or 3 lakorns coming up for them next year and/or 2 years later :)

oh, and yes, I also want to see Chalida and P'Boy, and Mark and Taew to pair up together in the new lakorn too. I wouldn't mind if the 3 switched up in 3BMT, Taew won't be in 3BMT, unless the channel switch Margie to Taew, then I would say these 4 hahah HOWEVER, MTEAM & Bargie pairing like this is better hahah I'm still more excited about GRKS more because it will only be MTEAM in this lakorn.

YaMaMiKi

this picture is just soooo cute hahah you know, I have to say small teddy bear is better than a big teddy bear. I bet she will be hugging Mark's teddy bear all night hahaha
hahaha^^^we shall stalk her at night..mauauahahah...no...i'm totally kidding

YaMaMiKi

Nice to meet you hippo :) I read your comments on mintwix's blog before hahah

I agree with you. I have always thought Chalida's characteristics and personalities are really similar to Margie. They are both carefree, honest (but also lie as well, of course haha), frank, spunky, both are very good gossipers haha I mean talkative haha both have free nature in them, rebellious, but they are also conscious/cautious people. I can see why they are best friends hahah Chalida and Kim are different, in some ways.

I agree with you about Pupa hahah It's very clear they are just friends. But the ones you see and hear that be claiming they are just "pee nong gun", and have a very low-profile, are actually more than that.

Mark actually treat Mint better and actually care about her more than Pupa and any other guys around her. No one can compare that hahah yup, when it's the right time, they will reveal it from their own mouths.

After Suparburoot Jurathep, the channel contacted both Mark and Mint for 3 Bai Mai Tao, and Game Ruk Kol Sanaeha, but they haven't confirmed yet. However it has been lined up for them in those lakorns. And I think Mark will have another lakorn with P'Nok Chatchai again, Chalida MIGHT also be with this production again also...however, not sure yet. But 3 Bai Mai Tao, according from what I be hearing from most fans, this lakorn is almost getting all set up. So that has been said, MTeam will have 2 or 3 lakorns coming up for them next year and/or 2 years later :)

oh, and yes, I also want to see Chalida and P'Boy, and Mark and Taew to pair up together in the new lakorn too. I wouldn't mind if the 3 switched up in 3BMT, Taew won't be in 3BMT, unless the channel switch Margie to Taew, then I would say these 4 hahah HOWEVER, MTEAM & Bargie pairing like this is better hahah I'm still more excited about GRKS more because it will only be MTEAM in this lakorn.
nOW THIS iS WHATS I'M EXPECTING FROM m&m ESPECIALLY AFTER BREAKING UP FOR 2 YEARS

YaMaMiKi

nOW THIS iS WHATS I'M EXPECTING FROM m&m ESPECIALLY AFTER BREAKING UP FOR 2 YEARS
BY THE WAY \WHERE DO YOU FIND OUT YOUR INFO
AND IF THERE IS MORE INFO PLEASE UPDATE US
BECAUSE I NEVER KNEW UNTILL YOU TOLD US
PLEASE SEND ME A LINK IF YOU CAN

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
BY THE WAY \WHERE DO YOU FIND OUT YOUR INFO
AND IF THERE IS MORE INFO PLEASE UPDATE US
BECAUSE I NEVER KNEW UNTILL YOU TOLD US
PLEASE SEND ME A LINK IF YOU CAN
Okay, I will try to find it haha
But right now, I have to stop because it's late now.
It has passed my bedtime, my time over here is already 1:37AM

hippo

sarNie Adult
Nice to meet you hippo :) I read your comments on mintwix's blog before hahah I agree with you. I have always thought Chalida's characteristics and personalities are really similar to Margie. They are both carefree, honest (but also lie as well, of course haha), frank, spunky, both are very good gossipers haha I mean talkative haha both have free nature in them, rebellious, but they are also conscious/cautious people. I can see why they are best friends hahah Chalida and Kim are different, in some ways. I agree with you about Pupa hahah It's very clear they are just friends. But the ones you see and hear that be claiming they are just "pee nong gun", and have a very low-profile, are actually more than that. Mark actually treat Mint better and actually care about her more than Pupa and any other guys around her. No one can compare that hahah yup, when it's the right time, they will reveal it from their own mouths. After Suparburoot Jurathep, the channel contacted both Mark and Mint for 3 Bai Mai Tao, and Game Ruk Kol Sanaeha, but they haven't confirmed yet. However it has been lined up for them in those lakorns. And I think Mark will have another lakorn with P'Nok Chatchai again, Chalida MIGHT also be with this production again also...however, not sure yet. But 3 Bai Mai Tao, according from what I be hearing from most fans, this lakorn is almost getting all set up. So that has been said, MTeam will have 2 or 3 lakorns coming up for them next year and/or 2 years later :) oh, and yes, I also want to see Chalida and P'Boy, and Mark and Taew to pair up together in the new lakorn too. I wouldn't mind if the 3 switched up in 3BMT, Taew won't be in 3BMT, unless the channel switch Margie to Taew, then I would say these 4 hahah HOWEVER, MTEAM & Bargie pairing like this is better hahah I'm still more excited about GRKS more because it will only be MTEAM in this lakorn.
nice to meet you to jaaaa =)
thanks for all the updates.
*fingers crossed that it all comes true.
would love to see the 4 hua jai re united.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
@cafemocha
You do not know that pupaa has a girlfriend at that time?
if you are really like M&M, no need worry, if you read all of our comments still think chalida with pupaa are dating, you can believe,and wait someday they confirm, and you can cheers:)
Like I have said, we do not need to show all of the evidence, because we are a real mteam fans, we need to protect them.

another way, if you know mark, a man like him so selfish, do you think he would meticulous takes good care of other man's girlfriend? haha. why we didn't see he do that for jett's gf?
Or I should feel miserable for pupaa.If the state of her girlfriend with other man together, so relaxed and happy, like his sister-in-law and his brother together. hahaha.

@ mintwix
I have found someone, when she unable to answer certain questions, he chose to ignore.

If someone think markim so closer than mteam, let them believe it. Whether they are really think like that, or deceive themselves. Or, just that they can not distinguish between the performances and reality. maybe we should congratulate mark, because he progressed in performances. but to be honest, as a professional, I do not see too much.haha.

For men, the difference between to treat lover and friend. is Seriously and responsibility,
I don't want show much markim and mteam compare,because nothing worth compare.
mark,only with chalida, is stable.mark with kim, he always seems frivolous, fake smile, like a child. he just play. Of course, everyone understand the concept of love is different, some people will make friendly be understood as love, so there is a lot of misunderstanding in the world. some people also like the love of not responsible, we can only say that they are like and want is not the same as us.

no one can always pay attention to details of the subconscious.This is make show or real habit. that is why even the best performances also can not compare real feelings.

markim vs mteam

someone can not see kim escape?

but if you interested in the body language, you can see, kim with mark just like chalida with alex. they are close,but girls body is stiff, avoiding the trend.No matter how intimate siblings, all like this way. but lover, completely relax. (look at chalida's leg, She relaxed her center of gravity)

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Credit prinfanclub. I'm surprised mmpantip don't post these photos. Whooooo. Mark looks weird. Lol.

They are just too relaxed.You absolutely can not find other ca-stars like this way.If you pay attention, to be with mark, a lot of the time, chalida's status, also like asleep.You can look mteam with kim or alex, no matter how familiar, did how many of intimate scenes. they still unconscious to escape, and unnatural. but mteam, no:)