[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
สาธุ สาธุ สาธุ สันติ โนโมโทสะ สาธุ deep breath*

Can't wait for Nuer Mek 2 nor...

@syk4ever I'm not telling you, find it yourself at mintwix's blog.
Based on historical patterns, this discussion will definitely be revived again and again. The one who starts it will pretend to innocent as usual. แต่ใจเย็น ๆ เธอทำดีที่สุดแล้ว :)

I already posted the link in my previous post for your convenience. You're welcome. Haha.

จบป่ะ. 55555 For now at least.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
  • @SonYukView4ever
  • I just wanted to ask a few questions. you like mark so much, be his fans, follow him very close.so......
  • do you know, at an earlier time of the pic you show us, mteam also in the same event?
do you know, chalida accompanied him training in boxing?

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Based on historical patterns, this discussion will definitely be revived again and again. The one who starts it will pretend to innocent as usual. แต่ใจเย็น ๆ เธอทำดีที่สุดแล้ว :)

I already posted the link in my previous post for your convenience. You're welcome. Haha.

จบป่ะ. 55555 For now at least.
thanks na :) I will try to just ignore. haha

cafemocha

sarNie Egg
Hey guys, I've been following this thread for a while and I'm a huge huge huge Mark and Mint fan. I love how you guys are so good at finding little details about Mark and Mint!

I hate to be the bad guy here but I've saw this and I was reaaaally curious about what other people will think about this. I want to ship M&M to the fullest but every time, I hear about her and Pupaa, I'm kind of taken aback. So, if you guys follow Mint and Pupaa on twitter, every month on the same day, the 28th, Pupaa posts a number and a month, so like 1M, 2M, 3M, etc. If you look on Pupaa's page, I think it's safe to assume that he's counting the months he's been in a relationship with someone. However, although Mint hasn't really been tweeting lately, she retweeted his quote on August 28, and added 6M. Also, on March 10th, she retweeted Pupaa's tweet that said "“@pupaatae: Better Together : )” and added :p . What do you guys think about this? Do you still think they're just friends or do you think they're just lying to the public?

I hope you guys don't hate me for this :(...I want to be able to ship Mark and Mint with my full heart but having Pupaa in the picture kind of makes me uncertain sometimes. On a happier note, we'll be able to see Neua Mek in about 1 month! That means, they'll be promoting more on shows together too! Yay!

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Mteam have so many fans and quite a large following (when compared to Chalex, Chanawat, and Markim). It's a pity ch3 seem to neglect us so much. M&M's popularity is really just from their personal charms. No official promotion at all.
This is also the problem.In many mark's interview, he clearly wants to mention chalida.but nobody cared.all journalists choose to ignore mteam.this is not normal.I am familiar with the entertainment business, so I know a lot of means and methods.Obviously, some people control mteam news.reaction of reporters, it is precisely this point.

-----------

about "No official promotion "
we just can think in a good way, maybe mteam just too sweet, so they know ,mteam no need promot, also can let a lot of fans fall them. haha.Or, is prohibited real couple.otherwise. In addition to fool, do not make any reason.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
This is also the problem.In many mark's interview, he clearly wants to mention chalida.but nobody cared.all journalists choose to ignore mteam.this is not normal.I am familiar with the entertainment business, so I know a lot of means and methods.Obviously, some people control mteam news.reaction of reporters, it is precisely this point.

-----------

about "No official promotion "
we just can think in a good way, maybe mteam just too sweet, so they know ,mteam no need promot, also can let a lot of fans fall them. haha.Or, is prohibited real couple.otherwise. In addition to fool, do not make any reason.
Your professional instinct is always very impressive. I am sure this is the case. When MTEAM first had their pair interviews together in over a year during nm2's opening ceremony back in January, the Tvpool news reporters said something about Chalida that made many people angry. There's a bunch of YouTube comments on it. I won't go into the details, but I have also always suspected. There has also been many rumors that someone is blocking Chalida's rise and even Alex said he knew to a certain extent who throws her in gossips. Like I told you, it also surprises me that Chalida did not make it into the polls for Sudsapda's most huggable. Her popularity is on par or even greater than a number of people who made it into the polls. So the decision must have been an executive one.

@cafemocha

Greetings and I hope to see you join our discussions more.

About Pupa, I think if you have followed every page in this discussion, then you should probably know such vague informations will not easily faze or alter some of our beliefs here. No one can give you an answer except yourself.

In short, I still think they are just friends because I see no reason why Chalida would need to lie. But perhaps you can explain why you think she needs to lie about it, then we can continue from there. Pardon me for being curt, I am quite weary with this discussion, but I don't mind reading everyone's opinions. :)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Hey guys, I've been following this thread for a while and I'm a huge huge huge Mark and Mint fan. I love how you guys are so good at finding little details about Mark and Mint!

I hate to be the bad guy here but I've saw this and I was reaaaally curious about what other people will think about this. I want to ship M&M to the fullest but every time, I hear about her and Pupaa, I'm kind of taken aback. So, if you guys follow Mint and Pupaa on twitter, every month on the same day, the 28th, Pupaa posts a number and a month, so like 1M, 2M, 3M, etc. If you look on Pupaa's page, I think it's safe to assume that he's counting the months he's been in a relationship with someone. However, although Mint hasn't really been tweeting lately, she retweeted his quote on August 28, and added 6M. Also, on March 10th, she retweeted Pupaa's tweet that said "“@pupaatae: Better Together : )” and added :p . What do you guys think about this? Do you still think they're just friends or do you think they're just lying to the public?

I hope you guys don't hate me for this :(...I want to be able to ship Mark and Mint with my full heart but having Pupaa in the picture kind of makes me uncertain sometimes. On a happier note, we'll be able to see Neua Mek in about 1 month! That means, they'll be promoting more on shows together too! Yay!
If it's true, then I don't think Mark would be that ignorant to be so intimate with Chalida like that, and would not exclude Chalida from a "taken" status, if she's really in a relationship with someone, he knows better than that. And I also don't think Chalida would be so happy, sincere, tender, and intimate with Mark, compared to all the pictures she be taking with Pupa, you can compare it. Also, I would also not think Chalida's family would be that rude to Pupa, comparing him to a baby, and Chalida would straight up deny it when the reporters asked her if Pupa's her ideal type, and straight up saying he's still too child-like, while she never describe Mark in that term. If they really are more than friends, most of her family, including herself, should be more respectful towards him, not being all mean and rude to him, calling him a "child-like" or comparing him to a baby. But most of her family side are being supportive towards Mark, complimenting Mark, appreciated him, and even respecting him, but it's just not directly towards them.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
lol I will not help revive it....I can only direct them to mintwix Blog....obviously seeing all the pix/examples doesn't register...hahaha..(can I use the blog link in my sig?)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
lol I will not help revive it....I can only direct them to mintwix Blog....obviously seeing all the pix/examples doesn't register...hahaha..(can I use the blog link in my sig?)

You don't type up many essays, but I always find your comments helpful and insightful. It's usually short and straight to the point. I love your anecdotal evidences. I used to join debate forums and the women there always shared their experiences. The guys avoid it and just stick with logic. The guys also typed up bigger walls of texts. Hahaha. But logic + experience = truth. <---- I just made that up. Hahaha. But yeah, this can get tiring. LOL.

And are you serious or are you joking?! I don't mind at all if you put my link on your signature. I'd be honored. Haha. I haven't been updating my blog lately, though I have dugged up some content that could be made into a few posts.

Anyway, if we're getting into debate mode again, I think this should be posted if we're discussing whether Chalida is lying or not. 

"The burden of proof lies with those who declare, not those who deny."

Basically, Chalida is innocent till proven guilty. Lmao. Mind you, she does lie about certain things (and I can prove them) but in regards to Pupa, I think she is telling the truth when she says they are just friends. If you think she is lying, the burden of proof lies with you and you have some explaining to do. 

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
it will say PROCEED to Mintwix blog lol....every1 lies in some point....lolit seems syv4e is observant of markim - she mention his arm near kim so they must be close and comfortable w/each other (paraphrasing here).....yet none of that appear in mteam pix....there no "showing" for her...go figure

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Maybe we can ask jimieyoushi to do some comparison photos of mteam and markim. The disparity, I dare-say, will be revealing. 55555

And honestly. I think a few of us know exactly what this is all about. Some people aren't looking at this from an objective perspective like they claim to. They even called Chalida a biatch before because they think she is ignoring Mark. 

Chalida is different from Kim. She holds back when Mark flirts with her so it seems like she's not attentive to his obvious interest. She also rarely ever fan service mm fans. But the only thing this tells us is that she is reserved in the public eye. It tells us nothing on how intimate or comfortable she feels when she is with Mark. Perhaps if she does it like Kim, some hardcore Mark fans will like her more and suddenly see how "comfortable" mteam are together. Because all the pictures tells us nothing. Lmao. 

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
it will say PROCEED to Mintwix blog lol....every1 lies in some point....lolit seems syv4e is observant of markim - she mention his arm near kim so they must be close and comfortable w/each other (paraphrasing here).....yet none of that appear in mteam pix....there no "showing" for her...go figure
yes, I see her mentions and comments in there too. She seems to be more observant of them than MTeam. Dude, Kim is already "taken" and yet... like dude, all of the 4huajai gang are all close and comfortable with one another since that lakorn anyway, so is it weird that the should be close by now? but oh well... it's not our business hahah

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Maybe we can ask jimieyoushi to do some comparison photos of mteam and markim. The disparity, I dare-say, will be revealing. 55555

And honestly. I think a few of us know exactly what this is all about. Some people aren't looking at this from an objective perspective like they claim to. They even called Chalida a biatch before because they think she is ignoring Mark.

Chalida is different from Kim. She holds back when Mark flirts with her so it seems like she's not attentive to his obvious interest. She also rarely ever fan service mm fans. But the only thing this tells us is that she is reserved. It tells us nothing on how intimate or comfortable she feels when she is with Mark. Perhaps if she does it like Kim, some hardcore Mark fans will like her more and suddenly see how "comfortable" mteam are together. Because all the pictures tells us nothing. Lmao.
oh yes hahah