[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

lovestar

sarNie Adult
aah, so thats the pupa guy your all talking about. who de heck is he?? :scratchhead2:
@mint chinese fans are good with their words.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
okay, commenting by myself hahaha

This video brings back the memories of MTeam back in PLR days haha They were really close with each other "like" siblings in those days. However, Chalida felt comfortable with Prin even in those days, compared to other guys, especially her closest brother, Alex hahah i kind of miss them in those days hahah however, I also love and see the development between them from TD to now :)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
So you think Chalida & Pupa will develop, I, so doubt about that lol
Anyone who thinks they can guarantee the future and forever is foolish.

No offense na. This isn't directed at you, but just a general statement.

Just because I don't think Chalida and Pupa will develop to anything more then friends does not mean I will eliminate the possibility. I'd wager that they won't but I wouldn't eliminate the possibility. There's a difference...The future is never a sure thing after all.

Why do you think I named my blog "sunkissedara" as opposed to "chalidacrush" like I told some people I would?...

To the fans who have visited my blog, you may understand the rationality behind the name I chose. In a way, like MTEAM, I have some cautious nature in me (yes they are actually being cautious despite their free natures and that's a good thing in celebrity relationships). I sincerely love this fandom, but like all grounded people, I have to face the constant fact that few things in this world last forever. My affections for MTEAM and Chalida may have a due date. So I have to give myself flexibility.

Even true love between two people may not last forever. That's why there are terms like "first love". Just because some of us admit that MTEAM have feelings for each other right now does not mean their love will last forever. Yes, I said "love". Some time ago, I could only call it "like" but I succumb to jimieyoushie's views on love now. 5555 It's also because I think I've seen enough...in addition to having the feeling like it has always been subconscious knowledge...

We don't know how far MTEAM will go....We can only interpret the past and present....

Anyway. You did a pretty good job on compiling the pictures. At this point, I think people would prefer to hear more on Neua Mek 2 instead... but this is a community thing afterall....I also feel tempted to play devil's advocate every time you guys talk about MTEAM's personal relationships. It's a rebellious impulse I have and that's not good because...trust me...hahahaha.....I think it's safer only when I use that tactic with jimieyoushie in our private conversations.... So I'm gonna take a break.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Lol---I will not comment much anymore besides NM2. I appreciate hearing people's reasoning and rationality on what/why they think M&M may or may not be secretly talking. I will resort to my position as a fan. I will not comment on their private life because I like to believe what my judgment tells me based on my conscience; what I see/read and think/hear. Whatever the case may be, I will support Mark and Mint together or not. I don't want to pity anyone; any dara. Best wishes na ka Mark+Mint.

And sorry for disturbing an fans there. I mean no harm. :)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
  • Have there been any updates yet when this will air? Hopefully, this airs after PCKK.Back to Back Mark.hahha ;)
Last week, I read it should air in November but recently I read from Top and ChalidaClub that it will air in December. Maybe the channel wants nm2 to get the weekend slot. If so, yes, we will see Mark's lakorns back to back.

Lol---I will not comment much anymore besides NM2. I appreciate hearing people's reasoning and rationality on what/why they think M&M may or may not be secretly talking. I will resort to my position as a fan. I will not comment on their private life
Yes. You should do this since you can't seem to defend your opinions when people challenge them.

because I like to believe what my judgment tells me based on my conscience; what I see/read and think/hear.
Don't we all...

Whatever the case may be, I will support Mark and Mint together or not.
I am not sure I will support them all the way. Hence the word "due date." But I will always cherish the memories.

I don't want to pity anyone; any dara. Best wishes na ka Mark+Mint.

And sorry for disturbing an fans there. I mean no harm. :)
Don't be sorry for "disturbing" us. I would rather you be sorry for not addressing the counterpoints.

Anyways. Cheers. ^^

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
^^ hahaha you're funny hahaha but I like what you said haha

I'mma just let go and ignore that person hahah I don't want to create any arguments again haha I may sound ignorant, but yeah haha

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Last week, I read it should air in November but recently I read from Top and ChalidaClub that it will air in December. Maybe the channel wants nm2 to get the weekend slot. If so, yes, we will see Mark's lakorns back to back.
  • Thanks. I hope it is after PCKK. B/C if both of them air at the same time I don't know how I'm going to be able to watch those two and do homework at the same time.haha.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Some long essays I had to read. I love reading everyone's essays :) and from now on I'm just gonna stay out of opinion arguements or I mean opinion statements (unless I really want to share what I have to say). But I'll just stay outta the way for the best. I'm missing MTeam! When is P'Mark & P'Yaya coming back to Thailand? I miss P'Yaya too.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Some long essays I had to read. I love reading everyone's essays :) and from now on I'm just gonna stay out of opinion arguements or I mean opinion statements (unless I really want to share what I have to say). But I'll just stay outta the way for the best. I'm missing MTeam! When is P'Mark & P'Yaya coming back to Thailand? I miss P'Yaya too.
  • They're back already,I believe so. I saw his schedule that his fc posted up and it said from the 13th to 16th. So,the both of them should be back already. :)

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you all you said, mintwix, I totally agree!

also thank you, @mmgjp314 , and all others who express your opinions.

like mint said, we explained that just because of the respect. just for real mteam fans.

We did not care those who lurking there, and want to ridicule. because final the ridicule will become their own.

@mmgjp314
Although I do not think pupaa has any value to comparative, but the pic you shown, about ize BD party, If you show to them to anyone who don't know them,without prejudice. you will find everyone all can notice, after mark came to , chalida becomes relieved, a boy make a girl relieved but some shy, we all konw mean what,haha

I think I know you mean "uncomfort" is what.We can say is awkward and shy? of course, it must different from bargie. if you do not have any feeling for a man or woman.when you are familiar with, you must without any discomfort.but certainly not touch on sensitive parts of intimacy.So, close friends, is the most suitable for acting.true lovers, are not suitable.Because they are difficult to manufacture the feeling of love. they are more deep, delicate expression.but for the screen, it is not enough. you need to understand the difference of intimate about family, friends, and lovers.You alos need to understand more about lover together reflect and performance.

I have absolutely agree mint said. who think chalida and pupaa dating, really are foolish. even if mteam has nothing.

do you really think about, in comparison mark with kim, yadech, bargie, the reason why mteam never real effort in publicity and exposure?

like @i.n.v.u. said,
mteam just need to have lakorn let them have time together in Justification. so they does not really care about wether there hace a lot of love scenes, don't conducive how to add mteam popularity.

our mteam is so wretched. some times, hope they are real siblings, so we can get more satisfying on the screen and event.
but now, no more expect, or even fair, also not.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart

like mint said, we explained that just because of the respect. just for real mteam fans.

We did not care those who lurking there, and want to ridicule. because final the ridicule will become their own.

@mmgjp314
Although I do not think pupaa has any value to comparative, but the pic you shown, about ize BD party, If you show to them to anyone who don't know them,without prejudice. you will find everyone all can notice, after mark came to , chalida becomes relieved, a boy make a girl relieved but some shy, we all konw mean what,haha

I think I know you mean "uncomfort" is what.We can say is awkward and shy? of course, it must different from bargie. if you do not have any feeling for a man or woman.when you are familiar with, you must without any discomfort.but certainly not touch on sensitive parts of intimacy.So, close friends, is the most suitable for acting.true lovers, are not suitable.Because they are difficult to manufacture the feeling of love. they are more deep, delicate expression.but for the screen, it is not enough. you need to understand the difference of intimate about family, friends, and lovers.You alos need to understand more about lover together reflect and performance.

I have absolutely agree mint said. who think chalida and pupaa dating, really are foolish. even if mteam has nothing.

do you really think about, in comparison mark with kim, yadech, bargie, the reason why mteam never real effort in publicity and exposure?

like @i.n.v.u. said,
mteam just need to have lakorn let them have time together in Justification. so they does not really care about wether there hace a lot of love scenes, don't conducive how to add mteam popularity.

our mteam is so wretched. some times, hope they are real siblings, so we can get more satisfying on the screen and event.
I strongly agreed about being relieved when a person who you like/love is at the same location as you. Totes can relate ;p lol

If M&M really didnt have anything goin on, I want an explaination why they were forbidden to go to any events together etc....lol
Why the sudden change !? The ones who followed MTEAM from the beginning still rememebers the shift T_T

There is so much love for M&M in here. No doubt bout that (;

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
"Ridicule is the first and last argument of a fool." -- Charles Simmons 

I have a lot of respect for everyone who chose to voice their opinions on Mteam's personal relationships even if I don't agree with them all. I personally think we should focus more on their lakorns but I don't regret having those few breaks. Though let me be honest, sometimes it is overload even for me who used to enjoy this discussion so much. I guess it's because I feel like the chase is more fun--- those times when everything seemed unclear to me. People may see differently and this may be due to the fact they we have different levels of experiences and perceptions, but like I said, I think I've seen enough. I don't need any more confirmations.

We really should end this discussion like everyone said, but I am so glad we had a few of them. There will be more to discuss in the upcoming years so these discussions may even serve as references for future connections. Just like how I can relate some things being said here to things that were already interpreted long time ago in 2011. We have consistency on our side - a big part of why my doubts have decreased so dramatically.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed to a more engaging discussion. We're already on page 312! Haha.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
If M&M really didnt have anything goin on, I want an explaination why they were forbidden to go to any events together etc....lol
Why the sudden change !? The ones who followed MTEAM from the beginning still rememebers the shift T_T
This is the question that everyone wishes to ignore, and by everyone I mean anyone who is not an MTEAM fan. Because this is the issue that actually got me suspicious and curious on Mteam's personal relationships. Prior to this debacle, I was just enjoying Mteam's lovely moments without really giving a damn about how "intimate" they were. They were just eye candy and they made me happy when I saw them. Hahaha. In a way, even though it sucked at the time, the fact that MTEAM were forbidden to appear publicly together pulled me deeper in this fandom in such a way that would not have been possible if everything was just all fine and dandy for MTEAM....LOL. I guess that's why I said I enjoyed the chase. I loved the mystery and relished the challenge.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I will always cherish Mteam. I still adore Ken/Ann and Aum/Aff despite that in each love team one of the member is married haha. I still cherish Patson/Ning. Like Mintwix, even if I somehow leave this shipment, they will always remain special.

I don't mind going off the NM2 trail. It gives me something to rant about while waiting when there's no new bts, pics, etc to rave about.

SYV4 don't feel like we are insulting you or disrespecting your opinion. I was just curious and wanted to probe you into explaining your arguments. But I guess since everyone wants to stop, there's no need to further complicate this haha.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult

@mmgjp314

like @i.n.v.u. said,

^^And there you go again Jimieyoushi with an impressive comment of yours hahah I totally agree with everything you said.

I also agree about Chalida became more relieved and shy after Mark came to the party. I totally see that too hahah

And yup, there are quite different values between friends, family, and lovers.

The rational body language of Bargie, Chalida&Pupa, Mark&Kim, Mark&Yaya, Chalida&Alex, Yadech, are all the same, in terms of friends and siblings.

But the rational language of MTeam and other people, and the couples I mentioned, cannot be comparable. MTeam is way beyond those performances. And they actually gave it all out in the lakorn. I can even see it through their real emotions in the lakorns, even in PLR. Especially the part, when Cheraim got pushed to the waterfall and Din jumped in to save her. Then after that long while, they cleared up with each other, and began to hug each other. And during that hugging part, you can see the way Mark (or Din wa? hahah) was hugging Cheraim, I felt that part was real. Mark hugged her sooo gently and warm, and cuddly, I thought to myself while watching that scene, if that was from his true emotion or what. I don't know, all I know was it was a really warm feeling that I felt and I started having butterflies in my stomach hahah

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
lols! the hugging parts from PLR? was the one that got me hooked onto them and wanted to find out who they were and if they were dating. So I started searching, found their names, typed it in on youtube, found Yu Hai Tur Rak (ipsmilez video), watched it, watched more ipsmilez's fanmvs of the two, then finally decided they were hela cute! Then I started to follow them and booked myself to the MTeam ship. So now I'm an mteam shipper. :)