[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
we need more update
i believe theirs more pic on mint's facebook but i cant seem to get them here is the url Mint'c Facebook
i will try to post them but stuck with school
i'm so lucky i got to come on today

hippo

sarNie Adult
Mark gave Chalida an iPad for her birthday, he loaded songs onto it for her to, BUT..........he got it from an event from the channel.....LMAO!
oh well its the thought that counts, plus he loaded songs for her...to cute! she said it wasn't a surprise at all.

there's a pic of him handing it to her on ig too

http://m.thairath.co.th/content/ent/283274

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^If you read the comments from mm_pantip, the picture was taken last month, mid-July.....so Mark gave Chalida a very early birthday present. I doubt that's the only thing he gave her though. Just like I doubt Pupa needed the help of other friends to buy that Teddy bear. But if that's what she wants us to believe, fine. Lmao.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
I can also tell you are very sweet ja. Pardon me for being too blunt sometimes. ... why are we throwing compliments anyway? Hahaha.

Anyway. Have anyone seen Margie on Tonight Show yet? She told many stories. If you're a Bargie fan, MTEAM fan, and Kimberley fan, I think you would enjoy them.

A few of us knew all along that MTEAM be hanging out. But it's nice to hear from the gang leader - Margie. Lol.

My recaps:
http://sunkissedara....n-tonight-show/

hmm.. i have no idea. I'm a kind of a person that tries to look at the positive. lols mint is the more disciplined one? haha and Mark & Margie are eating away lol thx for the link or i would have never seen it.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Mark gave Chalida an iPad for her birthday, he loaded songs onto it for her to, BUT..........he got it from an event from the channel.....LMAO!
oh well its the thought that counts, plus he loaded songs for her...to cute! she said it wasn't a surprise at all.

there's a pic of him handing it to her on ig too

http://m.thairath.co...tent/ent/283274
Haha. That is too funny. I would actually thought he'll buy the ipad with his own money and give it to her but
instead it was from the channel.hahha. Funny Mark. But it's okay. Aww.. he is so sweet;he already put in some
songs in there for her. It must be some Love songs.hahhaha. Joking.

Speaking of an ipad damn,i want one. I remember when it first came out I wanted one so bad. Oh welll,I'll
get it someday.hahha ^^

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Oh I have an ipad 2 wi-fi only though. haha P'Mark just can't let go of that cake. hahaha and he gave Mint an ipad? He's so nice he could've kept it but he gave it to her how nice!! :heart:

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult

credit to original owners
idk if any of these pics have been posted yet. as i said there are so many pictures that i forget
Heuyyyy it's Mint's cake but it says Prin on it too. hmm?? well the cake kind of looks messed up in this angle but it looks good to eat but of course if i was there eating cake with them i couldnt swallow cuz they are too cute lols! i would totally be shaking and choke on my cake if i was there. I'm such a dork. :wacko:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
How cute hahah the fans totes capitalized PRIN in princess chalida haahha the cake does look goodddd. Yummmmies ! Next thing we know, we're already watching NM2. So can't wait !

fun

Expired Sarnie
Prin why you so kii niao HAHAHA I bet he probably did illegal downloads too LMAO

Anyways I have been so bored with the Thai entertainment but thank goodness I have Mteam to comfort me. I need me some more updates!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Lol I think she's acting out the script. Looks like p'nok is walking her through it. I think this part is after her hangover !!? (The pics where she was seducing p'mak and looks like she threw up on him) Praepailin looks like she's going to be waking up to a heavy headache.