[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Is it me or is mark going pass the line
coz every pic he seems to be hold her hip otherwise shoulders

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Mark is like hogging the whole cake. There's barely any picture of Mint with her cake. lol Mint should just give it to him just to be nice...bet Mark is thinking that way. lol
Anyways, gahh! They're too funny and cute! :D Their infamous shoulder to shoulder...oh how I miss that. lol I wonder how Mark feels like having to wear that Champion shirt all the time. Haha They must of had bought him more than a dozen. lol kidding.
But thanks for sharing! They're so irresistible. :D lol

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Oh, you guys. Haha. I feel appreciated. Funny. I was just thinking of going away for a long hiatus and avoid the forums too. But I wanted to share this song. I've been listening to it on repeat. Such a pleasant feeling.

Copy and paste from a pm I sent to my friend.
I am so in love with the song you share to us!
Thank you for the translation, thank you translated so many, and caused so much news to us , mint!

Although not want you to leave, but I know the feeling.....

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo MINT don't leave us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know studies, work and life is starting to get crazy...but don't leave us!!!!!
Oh and i love this song!!!!
i've been listening to it lately tooo.
his one of my fav new artist.
the lyrics are just great =)

I just watched an interview of Chalida, it was on the day of the Khun Chai opening, but they talked about her Birthday, Pupa and of course her close Brother....Mark. =D (but only a little)
If you've seen the huge teddy bear on her ig, it was given to her from her friends, including Pupa, a joint pressie. ummm....sorrry OT

also thank you,HIPPO, IPSMILEA, and everyone update.
thank you tells us that these messages and content:)

YaMaMiKi

Mark is like hogging the whole cake. There's barely any picture of Mint with her cake. lol Mint should just give it to him just to be nice...bet Mark is thinking that way. lol
Anyways, gahh! They're too funny and cute! :D Their infamous shoulder to shoulder...oh how I miss that. lol I wonder how Mark feels like having to wear that Champion shirt all the time. Haha They must of had bought him more than a dozen. lol kidding.
But thanks for sharing! They're so irresistible. :D lol
so true^^^

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Mark is probably holding the cake because
#1: He really wants to eat that cake
#2: No one else will hold it for him
#3: He's being a gentleman to Chalida. (He won't let anything happen to the cake)
Fan: Oh I can hold it. :)
Mark: MY GIRLFRIEND'S CAKE! NO! NO TOUCHY! MINE! MY CAKE!
Chalida: :angry: :girlmad:
Mark: :shrug: I'm just trying to keep it safe honey. Now smile at the camera it's your birthday. :hapbday: :pervie:
(what Mark is thinking :kiss2: )
(reality: :smack: Mint gives him a lecture)

YaMaMiKi

Mark is probably holding the cake because
#1: He really wants to eat that cake
#2: No one else will hold it for him
#3: He's being a gentleman to Chalida. (He won't let anything happen to the cake)
Fan: Oh I can hold it. :)
Mark: MY GIRLFRIEND'S CAKE! NO! NO TOUCHY! MINE! MY CAKE!
Chalida: :angry: :girlmad:
Mark: :shrug: I'm just trying to keep it safe honey. Now smile at the camera it's your birthday. :hapbday: :pervie:
(what Mark is thinking :kiss2: )
(reality: :smack: Mint gives him a lecture)
HAHAHA^^^

LOVE M&M

sarNie Hatchling
Mint finally posting her pic with Jame :)

he actually handsome if you ask me, but you have to look at him for along time to know, he not like Mark. When you look at P'Mark you know immediately that he handsome :) Love Jame smile

YaMaMiKi

Mint finally posting her pic with Jame :)

he actually handsome if you ask me, but you have to look at him for along time to know, he not like Mark. When you look at P'Mark you know immediately that he handsome :) Love Jame smile
Cute :coolpix: No Wonder Y Mark Called Mint A Brat

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Narkrakdin24, that was hilarious! LOL I totally agree with you on that one.

James actually look cute. I've never really took the time to look at how he looks like but I think I can handle it. :) lol Thanks na!

YaMaMiKi

isnt that pic meant to be in the khun chai ronapee section
mint's eyebrow was overdone but shes still beautiful