[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Many Auguest birthday in my family too. My birthday and my sister, three cousin, and two nephew. I think I am forgetting another member. Happy birthday to Mint, the cake look so good. Mark look so cute!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
The pics are so sweet I can barely eat on my
Break haahaha cheezin maak. Maks homeboy
Even put one love on p'miangs pic Haahahah too cute

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
In the pic with chalida and dom, looks like he must've put something in her drink or something beforehand. She looks like she's gna faint. Eeeeeekkkksss how freakin exciting I swear. Thanks for sharing ja

fun

Expired Sarnie
^LOL I didn't even thought about that. I was just putting a sad face on because I don't like her dress there lol

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
In the pic with chalida and dom, looks like he must've put something in her drink or something beforehand. She looks like she's gna faint. Eeeeeekkkksss how freakin exciting I swear. Thanks for sharing ja
I thought the same, I think he is going to try to rape her like tawan deurd but this time saengla might come for the rescue lol

hippo

sarNie Adult
Bargie are going to the temple on the 19th. Boy sure knows how to please his FC. If only MTEAM can be as open. Haha. Maybe Chalida will tag along again. These august babies. Lol.

Sorry. I made it private. It'll be temporary and I'll open it again VERY soon. I'm not sure if I want to add certain features...or rely on simple, protected passwords. I'm being somewhat fickle. Haha. Plus, I noticed the last few days I've been getting a sudden large amount of visits from Thailand...I hope it's not Mark since he searched Chalida's name online before. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Just kidding.

By the way. If you still want access to the blog even when it's private, just create a wordpress account, pm your name, and I will invite you. This way, whenever I make it private again, certain people can still have access to it. You just have to go through the hassle of signing in, that's all. Lol.
hrmmm...hope she does tag along....Bargie sure do not how to fan service =)

LOL...may it is him....lmao...but its good to have some of it protected =)))

ok so i gotta set up an account and pm you my user name right?

Here's a short clip of her b'day i just found
She made a few wishes and her last one was for NM2 to be really popular....eheheh so cute....they both hoped so =)))
I read that there was another cake that she got, Mark had to bring the cake to her, (a surprise) but not sure if it was from the crew or the channel. no clips though the thai fanclub said that it all happened really fast and they didn't want to disturb the set to much.
cr to BoiiiiiBo

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Awww! Mark and Mint is so cute! Especially Mark with his happiness when they brought the cake! Hahaha. Mark's too funny.
NM2 will for sure get popular! It's Mteam!! lol Mark seems like he's more interested in the cake compared to Mint. Hahhaha.

Thanks for sharing btw. :D

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Hippo, I think Chalida had at least three different cakes that day.

And yup. Just set up an account. I already made it public, but I could make it private again too. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Thx for the clip ja. Watching it soon.

P.s. Mark must really want the cake. Seriously. Puahahah.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
^LOL I didn't even thought about that. I was just putting a sad face on because I don't like her dress there lol
Hahahahahah lol ouweeee Gla def is gna come to her rescue. I so can't wait

Ahhh im loving that small clip eeeeks.
P'mak is too adorable. Chalida looks so beautiful ! I love these two ! Sooo beautiful when they are together !

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
The pics are so sweet I can barely eat on my
Break haahaha cheezin maak. Maks homeboy
Even put one love on p'miangs pic Haahahah too cute
mark's sister really liked chalida, they are really very close. mark's sister even specifically wrote on the photos of
mark's dog"he said, wish you happy birthday too". I also see mark's mother for her birthday blessing in chalida's IG.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Hippo, I think Chalida had at least three different cakes that day.

And yup. Just set up an account. I already made it public, but I could make it private again too. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Thx for the clip ja. Watching it soon.

P.s. Mark must really want the cake. Seriously. Puahahah.
I noticed that the cherry on the cake. chalida likes the cherry, right? hahaha

mteam always careful , considerate, and understanding of each other. so sweet!

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
It was definitely a prank. The pictures of Chalida that he upload tends to be on the more pretty side and not on the prank-ish side. If you know what I mean. Haha. Plus, he called her sis. Then that mischievous "lmao" smile he used. Even Margie laughed and Mark has uploaded much more hilarious pics and chats before. Haha. Some sort of irony as per usual.
Ohhh!I understand what you mean,mint! In the beginning I felt a little confused. Thank you for your explanation.love
you!

about art and nofam, gale and her bf,I feel the same for long time:)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Chalida really reming me of Pok...I know i'm kindoff late but oh well :rolleyes:.....