[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mteam are wayyy too naruk, it's a crime. No wonder they were forbidden to appear together. Lmfaooooo!!!!!!!

Also. That's a bunch up there, esp considering we've been deprived and cheated from seeing and tasting m&m's full potential. I can even name more that's totally worth being gifs.

Thanks to those who made them na. Love em all. :heart:

Agree with Hippo. Grriieeeeeeeeddddddd duay eek teee!!!!!!!!!!! I demand more m&m naaaaa. Hahahahah
chun eng na ja want more of Mteam chern gun and talod pai :highfive:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Mteam are so cute...i actually can't wait to watch NM2...i can't wait to see all the love and sweet scene of the both of them hehehehe

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
nvm I think it's for her friends bday lol cause she's been mentioning about doing her Bday in Korea baahah
It's also for some sort of mistine event ja. But it seems Chalida and M&M fans are keeping the specifics a secret for now. We'll find out when Chalida returns.

Remember that show where Chalida seemed to have called Prin? It's airing on the 24th. I read the description and supposedly the two hosts will be stalking Mark's every move so he won't have any privacy - they get to see "what he eats," "when he sleeps," and ahem "who calls him," etc.

Prin: Kong fak na ka (I think he's demanding a souvenir/present from Korea).

Apple: Dok Kaew
Apple: Sao Mint yoo nai laew (Where are you Miss Mint?)

Prin misses Chalida??? Haha. JK.

I also read a recent fan account. P'Ja Yosinee was also at the Neur Mek 2 opening ceremony. When she passed Mark something to give Chalida, she commented on how beautiful Chalida has become. Mark was like, that's right that's right. Haha. Small fan account. I also read that the interview where Mark kept saying how beautiful Chalida was also was not uploaded on YT. Hmm. I want to see it how his face looked. Lmao! But supposedly it was scream-worthy.

Chenz

sarNie Egg
Thank you for the update! Mark likes to compliment Chalida so much now! compared to before like in that interview when Mint said that he never compliment her and when he does, its sarcastic lol
&oooooooooh Mint is in Korea, hope she'll drop by at Nichkhun's place before coming back hehe ;)

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
Chalida with Margie, Pe'A are in Korea for the laday who has IG's name "whanpavarisa" she has birthday party in Korea, so she invited Chalida, Margie along with some others, is that the secret Mteam fans want to keep? :secret:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Chalida with Margie, Pe'A are in Korea for the laday who has IG's name "whanpavarisa" she has birthday party in Korea, so she invited Chalida, Margie along with some others, is that the secret Mteam fans want to keep? :secret:
It's not MTEAM fans na. They're M&M fans. It's also not necessarily a secret, but they did make the implication that they can't tell us yet. In addition, if it is a secret, MTEAM fans wouldn't know.

Having activity X and activity Y both in Korea is also not mutually exclusive. Just like how you can prefer Chanawat and still not prefer them in Good Feelings hands. Or is the concept of mutual exclusivity too difficult for some minds to comprehend?

hippo

sarNie Adult
I also read a recent fan account. P'Ja Yosinee was also at the Neur Mek 2 opening ceremony. When she passed Mark something to give Chalida, she commented on how beautiful Chalida has become. Mark was like, that's right that's right. Haha. Small fan account. I also read that the interview where Mark kept saying how beautiful Chalida was also was not uploaded on YT. Hmm. I want to see it how his face looked. Lmao! But supposedly it was scream-worthy.

ehrm! Jud hai ja Mint!!
it's not much...but it's all i could find.
I thought it was scream worthy ....eheheheh
love how the hosts takes it as a compliment for herself...ahahahah

starts at about 19secs...enjoy!!!!

credit to pookidteungkhunna

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c52SeckBHiI&feature=plcp

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
ehrm! Jud hai ja Mint!!
it's not much...but it's all i could find.
I thought it was scream worthy ....eheheheh
love how the hosts takes it as a compliment for herself...ahahahah

starts at about 19secs...enjoy!!!!

credit to pookidteungkhunna

Aoyyyy. Naaaarak~~ rak loeyyy.

I've never seen this one. HAHA. Mark is so simple. I'm sure there's a longer version somewhere. Kob jai ja.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Remember that show where Chalida seemed to have called Prin? It's airing on the 24th. I read the description and supposedly the two hosts will be stalking Mark's every move so he won't have any privacy - they get to see "what he eats," "when he sleeps," and ahem "who calls him," etc.
What show is it? Do you know> I would love to watch it when it's on air.hehehhe

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Mint and Margie are so close and in touch...love them...anyways isn't cherry appear in NM2 as a guess appearance???

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
What show is it? Do you know> I would love to watch it when it's on air.hehehhe
It's a new show. One of the host is Mai Dawika's assistant. I think they'd be showing a lot of exclusive stuff from what I gather and from what other daras confirm. They also showed Ken and Noi in Chompoo's episode.

Chompoo's FC had already uploaded her episode a few days ago. I think it was the first episode of the show. Not sure if anyone will upload Mark's episode. Probably though, since it seems like it might just become a very popular show ESP with all the superstars endorsing it too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3_abwmY-oU

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile

Apple: Dok Kaew
Apple: Sao Mint yoo nai laew (Where are you Miss Mint?)

Prin misses Chalida??? Haha. JK.

I guess APPLE 's comments does this mean , chalida always gives mark a massage shoulders from TD until now NM2 ? So people in the crew know that, So they amuse her.haha

Too fond of you to share these comments.really really like.

I mentioned last time, yes,you know what I mean. You always understand me:)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hahaahhaag lol Mak was all clarifying to the lady that he meant N'Mint when she was like Thank you. He looked all nervous afterwards sweating bullets hahaah lol at the clip. Ahhhh I was super shy just looking at the pic of her massaging his back real quick ><

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
<div id="trans-result-content">
<div id="trans-result-content">[quote name=&#39;ip.smilez&#39; timestamp=&#39;1337713340&#39; post=&#39;859791&#39;] Hahaahhaag lol Mak was all clarifying to the lady that he meant N&#39;Mint when she was like Thank you. He looked all nervous afterwards sweating bullets hahaah lol at the clip. Ahhhh I was super shy just looking at the pic of her massaging his back real quick &gt;&lt; [/quote]</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>yes,ip.smilez:)</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
</div>
<p src="这是我最喜爱的一瞬间之一"><span class="highlight" leftzone="0|24" rightzone="0|24" space="">It is one of my favorite</span><span leftzone="24|6" rightzone="24|6" space="0| "> MTEAM moment that chalida massagung mark&#39;s back~~~</span></p>
<p src="这让我感觉,他们更多可爱的亲密的瞬间。只是我们无法看到。"><span leftzone="24|6" rightzone="24|6" space="0| "><span class="highlight" leftzone="0|15" rightzone="0|15" space="">It also makes me feel</span><span leftzone="15|3" rightzone="15|3" space="">,</span><span leftzone="18|6" rightzone="18|6" space="0| ">&nbsp;mteam must have </span><span leftzone="24|6" rightzone="24|6" space="0| ">&nbsp;more</span><span leftzone="30|9" rightzone="30|9" space="0| "> lovely</span><span leftzone="39|9" rightzone="39|9" space="0| "> intimate</span><span leftzone="48|6" rightzone="48|6" space="0| "> moments</span><span leftzone="54|3" rightzone="54|3" space="">. but&nbsp;</span><span leftzone="57|12" rightzone="57|12" space="0| ">&nbsp;we just</span><span leftzone="69|6" rightzone="69|6" space="0| "> can&#39;t</span><span leftzone="75|6" rightzone="75|6" space="0| "> see them TT</span></span></p>
</div>
</div>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
mark magazine shoot with Pream,i think mark thinks gaining weight its gonna produce a six pack for him :bhehe: but he is cute though :pervie:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
P'mak did lose weight again. He looks like a little boy lol Narak jang. Chalida looks like she's also enjoying Korea. Gah sanook mak!!!!