[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
I wonder if Mark can actually strive for a six pack if he keeps eating every minute. Lmao!

Anyway, I think Mark should just admit he's getting fit for Chalida. Anyone remember when Din carried Cha-aim in PLR? There was a SSBT clip. Mteam got so chubby together Mark had a hard time carrying Chalida. Then he said he will be going to the gym just for "Nong." ;P

Speaking of which. I would translate Chalida'a comment as: "I thought you said you were going to diet/lose weight? hahaha."

KT too. I was just thinking of you. Mayhaps you received my psychic call. xD...I was just thinking....I know you stalk me... I stalk you too. Puahahhaha. *Flies away*!!!!
Really? great! Telepathy ... it feels so good.We have been a tacit agreement,MINT:)

You remind me, yes, when in PLR, mark said, only for chalida......
I also think that chalida maybe know that Mark is actually trying to get fit specifically for her, so she deleted her comment from Gubgib's IG .....

Another thing that I notice chalida uploaded photo today. Her picture next to a man's picture ,I think is mark's arm, mteam photos were posted together, it looks like a hint.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。

Really? great! Telepathy ... it feels so good.We have been a tacit agreement,MINT:)

You remind me, yes, when in PLR, mark said, only for chalida......
I also think that chalida maybe know that Mark is actually trying to get fit specifically for her, so she deleted her comment from Gubgib's IG .....

Another thing that I notice chalida uploaded photo today. Her picture next to a man's picture ,I think is mark's arm, mteam photos were posted together, it looks like a hint.
I see. You think it's a new drama and the pictures were posted during some kind of casting session, am I right? How can you be sure it's not James' arms though? Lol. JK. I think we should stay on topic. ><

Mteam are always naturally sneaky. If it's hint, you're quick as usual. But I really think we should stay on topic na. 5555

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I had a feeling it was from Chinese fans heheh they also capture and make cute gifs. I love the one where Chalida nudged mak and he broke out a smile. ahhhh too cute thanks for the magazine pics na btw. Top is growing on me too. He's looking better each time I see him lol

hippo

sarNie Adult
grrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddd!!!!!!
i feel like a crazy person smlling an d giggling at the screen.

i've seen them all before, but just watching them over and over again...makes me go gaga!!!! and all in one go too....arrgghhhhh!!!!!!!!!! screammmssss!!!! my check's are sore!

thank you so much.

Hopefully there's more to come with NM2.
can't wait!!!!!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Mteam are wayyy too naruk, it's a crime. No wonder they were forbidden to appear together. Lmfaooooo!!!!!!!

Also. That's a bunch up there, esp considering we've been deprived and cheated from seeing and tasting m&m's full potential. I can even name more that's totally worth being gifs.

Thanks to those who made them na. Love em all. :heart:

Agree with Hippo. Grriieeeeeeeeddddddd duay eek teee!!!!!!!!!!! I demand more m&m naaaaa. Hahahahah