[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

hippo

sarNie Adult
screammmssss...you beat me to it Heathvee.
all the action scenes are actually from the first NM.
they just talk about what type of lakorn it is and all the action and sci-fi in it.
to bad no Chalida. but it's better than nothing right now.
Mark's face looks a little...well bigger than it is now...eheheh
Top and P'Dom looks good though.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
i want more bts.. lol.. ive been distracted with the pics that i forgot we are not spoiled with bts clips at all! hmm... want romance!!! enough.

hippo

sarNie Adult
they would prob release all the clips closer to the air date. =(
I think punyachon gets more, even though it opened later b/c it's Ann's first production...which i understand, but *sigh.
Mteamers must be patient....it's part of sailing this ship...

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@Hippo
This ship has wings, I tell ya. I can make all sorts of colorful imagery. Puahaha.

Yay i got it right but why Aum he is not my cup of tea,nowonder chalida fans were surprised.Since I win can you tell me whats going to happen in june :wink:
Sly! Haha. You make me feel obliged. But I don't want to disappoint so can I talk about May instead? Lol.

I read the fitting for the whole casts of SJ will be on the 25th this month. However, Chalida FC is still awaiting confirmation. It was supposed to be on the 5th, but Aof and Dang were unavailable.

About June. Still holding onto that since it's tentative. Lol.

Recent pic. I still wonder about that lakorn P'Jett wants Chalida in. I also notice Chalida and her mum uploaded pics of P'Aof Pongpat on the same day. Usually, there are meanings behind such deliberate actions. Otherwise, it's sorta outta the blue. But who knows.

Chenz

sarNie Egg
Yay ! we get more of Mintyyy soon ^^ im looking forward to seeing her with James :scratchchin:
& ooooooooohh fingers-crossed for something good to happen in June !
she looks lovely in that photo~

btw is it jst me or is it a little weird that Dom really likes Chalida. I mean i dnt knw the guy bt judging frm his ig, he doesnt seem like the type that would get along with a cutesy girl like Mint. Wonder what kind of stuff they talk about...............maybe Mark? xD

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I didn't get a chance to guess na. Haahahha totes missed out. Aum ler?? Interesting na. I like him and would want to see them work together too. Yah I saw Doms comment on Jett's picture and was like wow did he really put that?? Hrmmm. :) she looks lovely in that pic. Hoping for a lakorn announcement of some sort in June with P'Jetts production. Fingers crossed. Can't wait for Sj opening. Bout time we get to see the cast and Ronapee/Piengkwan. James and Chalida would make a attractive couple too. The more i see him the more i think he is cuteeeee. OT >< Thanks mint for updates na

hippo

sarNie Adult
LOL Mint.

25th, not to long of a wait, hope they release heaps of photos...
fingers crossed for June...whatever it is. If we get to see more of Chalida, that's awesome!

Chalida looks cute in that pic.
Wonder what genre P'Jett has lined up for her, if he has one for her.
but i would also like to see her work with other productions.
I feel like Dom just really adores her as a little sister (i think its the whole plengpanich family, actually). She's very cute, but I believe Boy did once say that out of the 4 nang eaks in 4 hua jai she is "saeb soot"...eheheheh
sorry a lil OT.

well not long till Aug =)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow I can't believe i miss out this much! Anyways i wasn't shock about Mint wanna work with Aum...i'm totally fine with it...about SJ i cant waiy either...all i got to say it tat "more of Mint" hehehe

fun

Expired Sarnie
i knew it was aum lol well my first guess was Mario pua555 no i just wanted to guess it was Mario 555 bc that's what i want to happen lol

i think songkran younger brother looks better.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
oooo cant wait for SJ fitting.. next week already if nothing changes! woot.

ot but hope mint get to work with p'aof.. i was dissapointed in rak prakasit and rak pathiharn, so not happy with any maker group producstions atm. lol.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
i knew it was aum lol well my first guess was Mario pua555 no i just wanted to guess it was Mario 555 bc that's what i want to happen lol

i think songkran younger brother looks better.
I agree i think songkran younger brother is better looking than he is. ahha

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
@Hippo
This ship has wings, I tell ya. I can make all sorts of colorful imagery. Puahaha.

Sly! Haha. You make me feel obliged. But I don't want to disappoint so can I talk about May instead? Lol.

I read the fitting for the whole casts of SJ will be on the 25th this month. However, Chalida FC is still awaiting confirmation. It was supposed to be on the 5th, but Aof and Dang were unavailable.

About June. Still holding onto that since it's tentative. Lol.

Recent pic. I still wonder about that lakorn P'Jett wants Chalida in. I also notice Chalida and her mum uploaded pics of P'Aof Pongpat on the same day. Usually, there are meanings behind such deliberate actions. Otherwise, it's sorta outta the blue. But who knows.
Dont worry i will till june to tell me the news if that happens,make im the first one to know i deserve my prize(jk) :wink:

cant wait for SJ opening wanna see the cute couples :pervie:

Anyway is P'jett kim's bf he not that bad,he is kinda cute but he should improve his larkons they are quite boring specially rak patiharn

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
mark article: http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20120518/130433/%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%9F%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%B8%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%A1%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%9F%E0%B8%8B%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%B4%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%95%E0%B9%8C%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%B1%E0%B9%8A%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%96%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%A7%E0%B9%82%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%A7%E0%B9%8C.html

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I just read the article. MMMFFFFFFFFFFUFUFUFUFU. I'm almost screaming. LMFAO!!

What in the world does Mr. Nok Chatchai have in store for MTEAM!?!!!? HAHAHA.

Mark said he's trying to get fit because he has to shoot love scenes with Chalida. He needs to take off his shirt!!! Nobody instructed him to, but he wants to show show a bit of a six pack and muscles. LMAOOO! Then they asked if it was because of/for Chalida. He smiled and said no, because they've worked together many times already. They're not shy around each other, but Mark just wants the image to come out well. LOLOLOL.

Love scenes. LOL. I'm curious now. Chalida never had real love scenes. It was mostly puppy love scenes. I wonder why SaengGla has to take off his shirt! SPAZZZZZ 5555

btw is it jst me or is it a little weird that Dom really likes Chalida. I mean i dnt knw the guy bt judging frm his ig, he doesnt seem like the type that would get along with a cutesy girl like Mint. Wonder what kind of stuff they talk about...............maybe Mark? xD
Judging by Mark's IGs, Dom calling Chalida "Darin," and other stuff, I think it's more like the boys talk about Chalida. xD Or we both could be right and they talk about each other to other people. HUHU! ;P

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hrhshejkfowndodnqkbsowgwhsydhdii!!!!!

Love scenes? I wanna seeeeeee!!! :D
Oh my goodness. Shirtless too!!! Mint's seen him shirtless before already but still. I wonder if my boy does have a 6 pack? Well since he's trying to strive for it. :D lol

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
I just read the article. MMMFFFFFFFFFFUFUFUFUFU. I'm almost screaming. LMFAO!!

What in the world does Mr. Nok Chatchai have in store for MTEAM!?!!!? HAHAHA.

Mark said he's trying to get fit because he has to shoot love scenes with Chalida. He needs to take off his shirt!!! Nobody instructed him to, but he wants to show show a bit of a six pack and muscles. LMAOOO! Then they asked if it was because of/for Chalida. He smiled and said no, because they've worked together many times already. They're not shy around each other, but Mark just wants the image to come out well. LOLOLOL.

Love scenes. LOL. I'm curious now. Chalida never had real love scenes. It was mostly puppy love scenes. I wonder why SaengGla has to take off his shirt! SPAZZZZZ 5555
Thank you for these translations and updates. miss you ,mint!!!

everyday looking forward to see your message . You can always give us a surprise and a variety of related content.
Love scenes.....oh,reminds me of last winter,chalida gave her fanclub of the message content.

I also realized that so far,mark was the only male , chalida do not resist.

I think no one has pose this in here. it also CR: the M&M Secret team
They are hiding more ...