[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
sweetie-dara said:
Is it official? Honestly, I don't mind that she didn't admit to it because it's her personal life and whether she chooses to tell the media or not is totally up to her. I mean its nice to know if she's dating someone, but again it's her personal life. I understand that everyone likes their privacy especially when it's about their personal significant relationship. :)

You think Chalida values her "privacy" with Pupa? It's okay if you want to be an understanding fan and defend her reasons for denying but I think you can find a more consistent excuse that makes sense in light of the whole situation. If they valued their privacy, we would not get consistent news about them over and over again. Keep this in mind, the one who feeds the rumors is Chalida herself. Actions and words are at odds here. 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
mintwix said:
You think Chalida values her "privacy" with Pupa? It's okay if you want to be an understanding fan and defend her reasons for denying but I think you can find a more consistent excuse that makes sense in light of the whole situation. If they valued their privacy, we would not get consistent news about them over and over again. Keep this in mind, the one who feeds the rumors is Chalida herself. Actions and words are at odds here. 

In my opinion, I think that she denied that she and Pupa are a couple is because she wasn't quite sure about the relationship, as in like if it was going anywhere. I say this because I have a friend who was in a relationship for a while but didn't tell anyone about it months later. She did this because she wanted to know if it would work out. I would like to think that she values her privacy with Pupa, but you did make a good point that if they valued their privacy, there wouldn't be news about them so much, which is true. If they really did value their privacy, there wouldn't be news about them.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I can digest that a little better. At least you can admit this "value privacy" excuse doesn't hold up. Even couples who value their privacy will be on the news here and there. The difference with Chalida and Pupa is that they're basically advertising themselves for free. They're not making any efforts to keep a low profile. Pupa's Instagram is proof of this. Chalida does not value her privacy with Pupa so this cannot be the reason why she denies relationship with him.

I also understand the example about your friend. But that analogy cannot really be compared with Chalida's case. Chalida has adamantly denied Pupa time and time again even to the extent of calling him childish and not her type. All three of her brothers also denied for her. It's been two years. Your friend's case would apply to Margie and even Kim. Both Margie and Kim has not called their respective partners "boyfriends" yet but suffice to say they also do not deny that they are in a developing relationship. Chalida is not even willing to admit that she is in this stage with Pupa. This is why the media preys on her and people criticize her when compared to her friends.

Even if we could compare, the example with your friend's case is still a little problematic. Besides the fact that they are not celebrities of course. But I can't say more unless you can describe in detail what you mean when you said they did not tell anyone. Like, did people thought they were only friends even though they were hanging out with each other everyday? Or did they rarely see each other but when they do meet, it is in secret?

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I agree that even those that values privacy and keep a low profile are in the news from time to time. It happens to all of them. Thanks for explaining and going in depth of Chalida and Pupa. I actually understand the situation much better and it makes more sense. Greatly appreciate it. :) 

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Piece of cake. No need to thank me. :)

Moments like these just reminds me that everyone's capable of having an opinion. But not everyone is capable of defending their opinions when their opinions are challenged.

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
mintwix said:
Moments like these just reminds me that everyone's capable of having an opinion. But not everyone is capable of defending their opinions when their opinions are challenged.
Woaaaahhh!!! So true! Which is why I am reading How to Argue Affectively lol!!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Haha...u meant with facts? O' man...I don't follow celebrate that closely

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
maiKair said:
Woaaaahhh!!! So true! Which is why I am reading How to Argue Affectively lol!!
I never read these types of books although I wanted to.

Anyway, there is a way someone can cheat. When someone can't refute your arguments, they may avoid a direct blow by evading - sneakily. But suffice to say, I can't really respect these types of people. I told someone before. Speak politely and pretend to be courteous all you want. If you make no rational sense, I have can't really respect you.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Whoa! Haven't been in this thread for a couple of few days and TBH....... I don't quite understand what's going on here..... I understand that there was a maybe.... I call it judging argument going on, but glad it's rare. And talking about Pupa and Chalida's relationship.... something like that? Right? 
I actually admired all those who dared to oppose to one another here. You know who you are. LOL. Why I admire those people is because I, myself is not very good at something like that because I'll say I'm a very sentimental person when it comes to argument, which I hope is something that will change in me in the future because at times argument is a very good thing to transform relationship. 

But TBH, I missed this thread! Going to funerals always gets me off contact with the internet! Plus this is the only time I can use the internet! Gonna miss AF for a few more days... :(

@mintwix, "They're not making any efforts to keep a low profile. Pupa's Instagram is proof of this. Chalida does not value her privacy with Pupa so this cannot be the reason why she denies relationship with him." 

So, if Chalida wants to keep it private then she wouldn't allow all those pictures of them together spill out to the media. Right? 

@sweetie-dara, Good luck to your friend. I hope she understands their relation as they spent time together because intimate relationship is not a game. ^_^

@maikar, LOL. At least you're interested in those speech stuff... me, nah uh. When it comes to argument, I admit I'm very weak at it, so I usually try to avoid it. About the word 'normal', I'm not sure also. I guess, if you feel like it's been used too much. :D

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
spanky said:
Haha...u meant with facts? O' man...I don't follow celebrate that closely

LOL. Me too, but trying to because in order to write good essays in the future, I really need to study and use facts in life, along with opinions. So basically, I'm saying that I balanced out my facts and opinions in daily used. That's why I'm never good at one thing specifically. That's sad... LOL. :D

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
Oh really? The world is full of debates and arguments and all that. If you don't know how to argue or if you're sensitive about it, in my opinion, you can never win an argument or stand up for your belief. Right? I also miss this thread!! </3

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
maiKair said:
Oh really? The world is full of debates and arguments and all that. If you don't know how to argue or if you're sensitive about it, in my opinion, you can never win an argument or stand up for your belief. Right? I also miss this thread!! </3

LOL. I know, that's why my dream is to not become involve with politics... that kind of stuff. But, I'll be asking you for help about those stuff when I need it, ok? JK :D But I doubt you're good with that stuff.  
....... Still sad about NM2's cancellation. Didn't get to see the sweet ending because of that :(
  UGH!

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Just saw Chalida's commercial today and I wished that guy was Mark..... LOL. :D

M&M together is just my imagination nowadays. Sigh.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
ImQueen said:

M&M together is just my imagination nowadays. Sigh.
I am just like you I would imagine them getting married and a real couple. M&M is probably in my imaginations until one of them take a step up and do what they want to do