[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
bellherr said:
Was this recent
Yesssssssssss :) It was from this early morning 

ImQueen said:
It just made my day! The littlest thing of M&M can just be so so so SPAZZ worthy! Thanks ipsmilez ^_^

You're very welcomeeeeeeeees :D

nklue1 said:
ohhhhhhhhhh is that some kind of hint p'Mark
hahaha

heheeh he's always praising his nong's beauty

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
bellherr said:
I'm guessing they are still talking again!!
And I wonder? I remember on the shellix? interview Mint says that they didn't see each other in a while.... 

*I know it's kind of selfish of me, but if this becomes news then it would be kind of dumb and a little surprising! Because there are just countless times when their actions or words can make big news or gossips, but it never really did. Use the starchat video for example. Their body languages are extreme, like a couple. And it can be about when NM2 was still filming. Mark wrote sooo many obvious things in Instagram similar the one ipsmilez just posted. I mean its not fun giving interviews about these kind of things, but with Mteam it just........ need to happens.*

#I'mfeelingevil! LOL. 

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
ImQueen said:
And I wonder? I remember on the shellix? interview Mint says that they didn't see each other in a while.... 

*I know it's kind of selfish of me, but if this becomes news then it would be kind of dumb and a little surprising! Because there are just countless times when their actions or words can make big news or gossips, but it never really did. Use the starchat video for example. Their body languages are extreme, like a couple. And it can be about when NM2 was still filming. Mark wrote sooo many obvious things in Instagram similar the one ipsmilez just posted. I mean its not fun giving interviews about these kind of things, but with Mteam it just........ need to happens.*

#I'mfeelingevil! LOL. 
I didn't know Mint said they havent seen each other for a while. Mabee that is true since they were quite for some time. I wish they were in a lakorn together. Because we know that will make them close again. **sigh* :(

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Haha! I caught that too and wondered if anyone posted up so came here and there it was! Y'all pretty fast.
The boy probably didn't think because he misses our nong too much haha jk!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for sharing Aeaclub <3

SaengKla and Praepailin......Remember that wall of pictures that contained pinned pictures of Chalida on the wall?...
I'm sure that wall was in SaengKla's house hehe he probably left her a video message for her to meet him at that location....
Sighs so sad how until now, we still keep guessing the ending....

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
ip.smilez said:
Thanks for sharing Aeaclub <3

SaengKla and Praepailin......Remember that wall of pictures that contained pinned pictures of Chalida on the wall?...
I'm sure that wall was in SaengKla's house hehe he probably left her a video message for her to meet him at that location....
Sighs so sad how until now, we still keep guessing the ending....

Ipsmilez, stop. Ur going to make miss those days again. I wish they haven't banned it and just finsih the drama when it was already good. OMG I wish we saw those scences. Lets pray to dream of it in our dreams.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
I sooooo wish I can read Thai because I really wanted to know what aeaclub wrote based on that picture!  :pervie: 

Who remember this scene?! Hype 

Man, it looks like Mark is having so much fun......  :p

Off topic, but I am so thankful to Mark & Mint Love Story fb because it's like keeping me up to date with M&M and they bring a lot of good memories from the lakorn by pictures! Thank you na ja  ^_^ 
All pictures CR to Mark & Mint Love Story

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Totally can't read Thai but I tried using google translator 555

Along these lines Aeaclub answered to the fan that she basically knew the truth behind the picture/scene. And during that day, Mark was 
very high-spirited/excited to shoot this scene (HAHAHA oh gosh this boy was excited because he got to hom his Nong :p

I have second thoughts about translating the rest because it won't be on point LOL

It took about two takes for Mint to deliver her part? ><"

btw. I loveee that page <3 The admin is a very dedicated M&M fan most def. <3

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
OMG ipsmilez you just made my day! Thank you so much for translating!
Mark, arent you being a little too perverted.....? LOL
It's alright with me though :) I'd like it when your're playful towards Nong Chalida!

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
I know that maybe some of you guys saw this picture in fb or whatever already, but I jut can't stop from posting it and because it's rare! My first impression of it was pretty LOL. Look at Mark's priceless face! (Well... I wouldn't call it priceless, but oh well..... LOL) 
Anyways, I think he was making that face is probably because he thought she was pretty. I remember from a NM2 bts Mark was basically exaggerating how beautiful Mint is..... :D

CR to welove_markmint 

(I wonder why these pictures came so late.....?)