[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
itzdao said:
Both sang Mai Roo Juk Chun Mai Roo Juk Ter. Enjoy!

M&M - cr: 888tou
http://youtu.be/DuJ5NbpKzAg

NY - cr: imkoon6
http://youtu.be/frudV5s-Pxs
Yes, but M&M's was much cuter because they had to act it out for wic 3. Still very cute!!! I miss them 4, they need to be in a series together again!!! Mark and Nadech as brothers, and they found love with 2 women's in there own series. 

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
@fannychen:  Translations from Mint's 20th bd video and for anyone else who wanted to know what they said.

I'll only do short translations from now on lol. This video was long so it took too much of my time.

Mark Prin is in here at 3:40. Oh! surprised there was no wishes from James Ji or applebehappy (posts lots of jm pics on ig)...

Top, Great, Alex, and Nadech's wishes stood out the most to me.

http://youtu.be/wr87daC8Pls

Deaw: wishes her hbd sings song. Tq for me being 1st to wish her hbd. Wish n’mint lots of happiness, be healthy, prosperity, very rich, even more beauty than now, but still cute like usual, and will follow your work always.

Jackarita: HBD N’Mint my pretty little Ong of mine, let this year be happy, I will always cheer n’ piengkwan always, let you be very lucky and rich, stay cute like this, since early school til college now, I ask to cheer for you always to when you get married, hey who should you get married with better hmm? Well it’s your
bday, gotta be a surprise some where. Hbd too.

Toey: HBD to n’ mint the pretty one. Now you turn 20 years old on  8th of august and hope you stay a good kid to your parents, have happiness, have long life, *couldn’t hear this part*, wish happiness.

Fan club: today fanclub want to wish you stay healthy and strong, please eat some more, don’t get too angry, work every day, and wish you happiness and love your fanclub very much ok, and play in more lakorn often so we can meet each other more.

Patty: Hi HBD 20 yrs now, wish you happiness and lots of work, we know each other about 5-6 years now, wish you happiness, beauty, and continue love me big sis.

Boy’s lil bro: HBD we work together about 2 (or 6??) years now, we didn’t get to chat with each other much but still wish you hbd and happiness kub

Boy’s Mom: HBD wish you strong and healthy and have lots of work.

Boy: HBD very pretty, have lots of work, hope you (can’t understand this part) travel less, less stress??, or else something turn white?? giggles

Mark: Sings
HB song. HBD to you kub N’ Mint na kub. I ask that you have lots of happiness. This is a grown up age, wish you more beauty, acting improve, eat more ok, wish everything gets better all the time, and Happy birthday

Nadech: Sawatdee kub N’Mint HBD na kub pome oh koon nai (Boss) Wish you lots of happiness, everything is going good now, P wish it continue like this,
everything is perfect and going good in regards to you, and I ask that you domore blessings, bring dhamma into your life, at this time, if you need anything  for your path, let me know, cuz right now I’m walking that path a lot. We are already bro and sis and we love each other in our group already hope
it continue this way. Was lucky we got to play together in first lakorn 4 huajai na ja! Wait til we see each other again. Bye bye HBD

Yaya: hbd n’mint umm this year we’re all grown into young ladies omg but I wish you lots of happiness, strong and healthy love you!

Kim: HBD N’Mint–thee! Wish you lots of happiness, you’re so lovely and ready right now, take good care of yourself, hope you be strong and healthy, lots of luck and riches and that work flows in a lot, take good care of yourself ok, love you the most kisses.

Margie: HBD na Chalida, wish you lots of happiness, when we have time let’s go travel together, wish you have lots of lakorns and very good ratings, lots of sponsorships na ja

Top: Hello Mint Chalida, HBD na kub, wish you lots of happiness na ja, and when will you come oh that’s not it, when will I have enough blessing to be your pra ake huh? Wish you lot of happiness na ja! Bye bye kiss!

Alex:  HBD N’Mint Chalida of mine, I miss you all the time, wish this is a good year for you, the other years that have passed I’d say they improved better, hope your future continues to get better like this, have desire to improve in acting, and with family, and also about LOVE, hope you continue desire to improve with everything and your family have lot of happiness, if there’s anything give me a call, call me often, I miss you.  How old now? 21? 20? Oho can 
go into the pub now  yeaah!

Great: HBD my most loved niece. Wish you mature into a woman quickly, don’t ting tong too much, and I will wait and sincerely help and be alongside you, love you niece, yourself. 3 words describe Mint? You want 3? Oh I give you in 2 words *Ting Tong!! Love you!*

Pope:  HBD wish you lots of happiness, stay adorable (cute) like always, and I’ll follow your work too.

Bomb: Sawatdee Chalida, the 8th is your bday and you’re 20 now, we’re the same age now 20. HBD na wish you lots of happiness, hope you get everything you desire, and don’t forget to celebrate your bday and invite me, I’ll hurry to go! Lots of happiness ok bye

James Ma: kub sawatdee kub Mint, it’s me JMA, HBD wish you have happiness, be healthy and strong, lots of happiness, pleasure to work with you, and if there’s another chance let’s meet again na Mint? I wish you luck and ask that your lakorn Cubic comes out well na kub sawatdee kub

Gunaree: HBD now you’re 20, you’re a lady now, I’ve seen you since you were this tiny, and now you’re very pretty ok, wish you have lots of work,  success in all work, have people love you all over home and country, and cute cute fan clubs like chalida club home, there’s a lot huh? And wish you study and finish school, work, family and future ja, love you N’ Mint

Milo:  HBD P Mint wish you happiness and be healthy and strong

Mos:  HBD P Mint wish you have lots of happiness, we don’t live together now but wish you happiness, and get lots of rest too (idk what hok home means), bye kiss

Mon: HBD na,wish you lots of happiness this year, that you get whatever you desire, love you like always kiss kiss

Mommy: HBD my child, be a good kid, take good care of your health, wish you lots of happiness, wish everyone in her fanclub love Mint like I love her. May you have success in all you endeavor, love you kiss kiss

Papa: HBD my child, this year you’re fully grown 20years old, stay healthy and strong, take good care of yourself, wish you lots of happiness

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
maiKair said:
Lol Top!! His was the funniest. I actually do want them to pair if they can Top J. And Mint Chalida.

I found his to be very cute. I agree with you. I would like to see him pair up with Chalida as well.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Thanks for the translation. They are all so cute and funny. Love their birthday wishes to Chalida. How cute of Mark. Hehe. Telling her to eat more. ;)
Top is one funny guy. I agree also. It would be nice if they had at least ONE lakorn together. Top is a cutie. 

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
spanky said:
awww....i need a nalida....Nadech was soo swt...had lot to say haha
I agree. He always have something nice to say to people. If he's my brother then I'll be like very successful in life. LOL.
Yeah, THANK YOU itzdao!

fannychen

sarNie Egg
itzdao said:
@chalidaluvprin
"Sings HB song. HBD to you kub N’ Mint na kub. I ask that you
have lots of happiness. This is a grown up age, wish you more beauty, acting
improve, eat more ok, wish everything gets better all the time, and
Happy birthday"

@fannychen
I'm working on the rest of translation today na ka

thank you so much.

hippo

sarNie Adult
mintwix said:
Awhh. That is so sweetly nostalgic. "Work-related." It's the 2011 excuse anti-mteam fans had used before. Ppl who also claimed Prin and Chalida didn't want to work together and some even went so far as to suggest Prin hated Chalida. But then, Mark practically begged to guest star in the lakorn of said girl. B/c of his fanservice m&m fans got to see the two flirting so sweetly behind-the-scenes so that a certain anti-fan out their couldn't contain her nang rai behaviors anymore and had to lash out on Chalida's IG. I guess when Chalida visited Mark in the hospital was also work-related. As a nurse, she was paid "tamagotchi" in return and the pic of M&M's hands entwined together around a single red rose was also to promote their upcoming lakorn in 2020. That is such early promotion. Both M&M are working so hard aren't they. Clearly all just work-related.

Irony aside though, M&M's efforts to push their relationship underground actually makes M&M "special" when you think about it lmao. It's "different." They're the only ones deliberately avoiding each other in the public eye and will often use "work" as an excuse for any contact when compared to their other 4HJ costars who are more open about their friendship even to the extent of over-exposure. Chalida is the only one among the 4HJ gang who hangs out with Mark's sister too - they're so close Mark's sister even invited Chalida to her graduation.  I wonder why. I guess it's the simple fact that both are hello kitty fangirls and nothing more.

But this "Work only" comment reminds me of Patty's joke towards M&M's honeymoon shoot and Dom's "Darin" comment. :coverlaf: Patty hanged out with both M&M before. Private photos were released and they were def not work-related. 55555

Edit: Wow. How could I forget the epic moment Mark drove 2-3 hours to go see Chalida in the set of KCR. 5555555++++++ There may just be other moments I've forgotten too, eh. Other old timers should know. This is one of the reasons why I have a blog. LOL.

@spanky

This is just my hypothesis, but I think Mark unfollowed Chalida because she promoted JM like CRAZY. 555555 When NM2 was airing, Chalida rarely fanserviced in comparison. But yes, though I will need my break here and there - it will be a while before I move on for good 55555. 

@Fantastic

Please, please, Vang. Check before you jump to conclusion. Chalida is still following Yaya and Kim na.

:whahuh:  :whahuh: so badly when i read this :loool:  :thumbup:  :thumbup: ....what would we do without you?!
these 2 kids must have a lot of commitment to their work if all that we are seeing is all for "work purposes", i wonder what mark's sis has to do with their work??? why does Chalida and Mieng have a good relationship if their relationship is purely for work purposes???hrmmmmm :crazy:  :crazy:  
i rarely see people who are neutral towards Chalida, those whom claim to be neutral usually speak off her negatively and MAY end their sentence with the she's pretty though line or something nice....to make it sound neutral

Yes chalida promoted JMA like crazy, it may be because it's his first lakorn and he doesn't have an ig account of his own, but that was a lot of promo.....if i was Prin i might have 'noi jai' as well.....ahahahah.....which makes me think of the "is james courting mint" question. 

i do wonder why she deleted that happy birthday pic she did for him, maybe because it was a photo of him "joob joob" her forehead :coverlaf: .... but then this kids.....you'll never know what is really going on in their heads. 

looking at those Maldives pic's, makes me wish it was Prin. i'm happy that she gets to work with other people, especially from another channel....but i would have loved to see their faces and smiles together....makes me wonder if the shoot would have been a little different or if he would have stayed back for her birthday...ok now i'm to invested in this ....well turns out Prin had an exam on the 7th i think it was, so i guess that's his reason for backing out....i guess we will have to wait for their next event to stalk their interactions :coverlaf:

:wub: Iron man answer.... she changed from Ann T to Nok sinjai, actually not that surprised, from what I gather Nok sinjai had something to do with her portrayal of piengkwan, and she is quite close to this family.... I can't remember if we ever talked about this, but at the Ronapee closing party, Chalida had posted a pic of Nok C giving her a peck on the cheek and Dom had commented that he wanted to "hom" her too.....
Chalida is lucky to get to work with a good team of actors and producers/directors. it helps her improve in her acting skills. 

the whole IG situation is not such a huge deal, seeing as they keep contact through other means too...one for sure is that they have a 4huajai line group convo, i believe the Juttapthep gang has one too. 

the birthday wishes were all so sweet, i was smiling whilst watching it. 
Top and Boy's was funny. 
and Mark revealing her teddy bear collection....'na ruk!'.....well we all know he added to it :ghehe:

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
You're welcome ladies and gents! Going through memory lane with M&M *sniff sniff* They had 3 lakorns together but first one was too short, second were siblings, and third one didn't have an ending. One of these production companies better deliver a complete top of the line everything with happy ending and wedding/baby (babies) lakorn in the very near future!  Here is a nostalgic video that captures some (not all) of the essence of M&M. Oh! If you pay attention to Top's eyes you can totally see why he said what he said in the bday video lol! Enjoy and sorry if video is a repost. Long live this neverending thread NM2 :heart: p.s. what is Pear_24 talking about on her IG about "illusions" and who was the "Nang Rai" showing her true self in the comments up above???? Yog roo jung (really want to know!) so curious now!
http://youtu.be/M-qEYejHdfA

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Does anyone knows what this Chalida Gangs is about? Based on the pictures and videos from her fc it looks like it's a meeting or something..... But idk. And recently it was her birthday too! Everyone looks like they're having fun. But MAN! If I was in Thailand I would definitely go!

How I wish I was in the picture!

The fans got to eat with her too! LUCKY :)

Pictures CREDITS to Mark & Mint Love Story

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
maiKair said:
"I miss you allllll ready!!"
-Dr. F. (Despicable Me 2)
Aish. Missing them like crazy. Lucky @$$ Chalida fans.

LOL. I watched DM2 too :)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@Hippo

Language is an exquisite beauty isn't it. The nuances can betray so many motives and thought processes. ESP for those keen enough to detect the subtlety. Anyone who has been with mteam long enough knows there is a troll with multiple personality disorder who has been causing trouble for mteam fandom for a long time now. Of course, she knows she'd get bitchslapped so a diff mask is worn each time. Never ending hypocrisy. A fake calling another a fake.

@Jimieyoushie

I think I had more to say hahaha. But sometimes I wonder what's the point of continuing our discussions in this thread? I have not been to mteam forum for almost a year now.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:
@minty;
555555 weakkkkk

Mm has an event today (; totes can't wait for pics to surface

I know, me too!

ip.smilez said:
After seeing the event, i prefer mm in the photoshoot ahaha

Mark uploaded a pic of mm and captioned it that mint asked for a gift when they met ahahahahja too cuteeee na :p

For me even if it's not that SPAZZ WORTHY, I'll just spazz all over about it. LOL! (No ones gonna do nothing bout it. HAHA)
When it comes to M&M it doesn't need to be rated, just a little something because it is not that possible for them to work together >.<

About the gift maybe Mark hasn't give Chalida any gift for her birthday yet?