[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
mintwix said:
Oops, I accidentally read the last paragraph and I think it will please hardcore M&M fans to know this....

The interviewer asked:

"Which male actor made you fall in love with his character role?" 

Chalida answered:

"The role of Ironman. I watched every part. Robert Downney Jr. - when he plays this role, he looks very cool and attractive. It looks like he is capable of protecting me. He is big, strong, and he has a very player-like appearance - which makes him even more attractive. If the guy is too "thim" or prim and proper, I think he's not very appealing."

For the word "thim," there is a bunch of interpretations. It's not a kind word and is rather an insult. LOL. One person said it's an insult that describes a man who acts like a woman. Other ones are:  cowardly, give in easily to ppl, naive, overly honest and straightforward, plain, boring, etc.

http://www.dek-d.com/board/view/2339989/

---------

Anyway, you were right again, Jimieyoushie. A girl will tend to fall for the same type of man each time. Even if it wasn't Mark, it will still be somebody who is similar to him. Chalida likes guys who seem like playboys. Tskkkkk. And seriously, we all know Mark is the biggest Ironman fanboy, 5555555555555555555555555555555555555555 +++++
If that's the kind of guy just go out with Mark. He has the character traits. And when will she find someone like Mark! The person Is Mark! He is like ironman, he plays around, and he isn't "Thim" at all!

The photoshoot of Chalida and Porches is super cute! I wish it was M&M gosh. Holding hands, piggyback ride!!! OMFG! M&M u guys are playing tricks with me!

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
I kind of think going out with each other at the moment would be a bad idea. They should wait a few more. I can't believe I am suggesting this. I think I believe the time for them is still not here. Just a sense. But I STILL can't believe I am suggesting for mteam tl give me more headaches. I guess its worth it then.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Next year for sure ipsmilez! I'll join it next year for sure! :D LOL. It's even in BOLD letters!

*Though I don't know all of you guys, besides us being M&M fans or individuals of them fans, you guys are so so sooooo cute!!!!!!!!
We have some foreigners fans or I assume, that can speak Thai, WOW!*  

:hapbday:CHALIDA! :party:

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
Awww!!! Maybe I should participate next year. Happy Birthday to her AGAIN and I just wish she sleeps peacefully ever day knowing that there are people worldwide who live and admire her! <3

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
@ipsmilez LOVE N' Mint's hbd video jub jub!
@bellher girrrrrl you can sing!! tq for sharing your talent with us ruk ruk!

Accidently stumbled on this even though it's old, it's still M&M worthy! Mint looks so cute in her
cut off shorts weeee! Love her hairstyle in here too. Her size was perfect!

http://www.thaitv3.com/%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%9F%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%B1%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%99/2620/Cute-Couple-%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%81-%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%B4%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%95%E0%B9%8C.html#ad-image-25

hope the link works. cr: thaitv3 online

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
ImQueen said:
Well, thanks guys for kind of go to the dept of their cunning schemes. I really appreciated it... For being a newbie of a Mteam fan ; I started being one somewhere around October 2012 and I still wan't fully aware of their denial relationship or the game they play. You guys are really experts. Maybe this is one of the reason why I was so convinced on them being REAL and Chalida being FAKE. LOL.

P.S. I don't know why I say this now because I should have said it earlier. 

OFF TOPIC, but this guy was supposed to be MARK!!!!!

Well, after I saw Pupae in the short video clip at Maldives, I really don't blame Mark for not going at all lol!
I don't know why it kind of killed my mood 555! Not even my business or anything, but oh well, I guess I
should be happy with whatever and whoever makes N' Mint happy..even if it's not my faves Mark or JMA.

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
@chalidaluvprin
"Sings HB song. HBD to you kub N’ Mint na kub. I ask that you
have lots of happiness. This is a grown up age, wish you more beauty, acting
improve, eat more ok, wish everything gets better all the time, and
Happy birthday"

@fannychen
I'm working on the rest of translation today na ka

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
itzdao said:
@chalidaluvprin
"Sings HB song. HBD to you kub N Mint na kub. I ask that you
have lots of happiness. This is a grown up age, wish you more beauty, acting
improve, eat more ok, wish everything gets better all the time, and
Happy birthday"

@fannychen
I'm working on the rest of translation today na ka

Thank you so much!!!!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
itzdao said:
Both sang Mai Roo Juk Chun Mai Roo Juk Ter. Enjoy!

M&M - cr: 888tou
http://youtu.be/DuJ5NbpKzAg

Watching this makes me miss Mark as Sangkla and Chalida as M'Prae. Kit tuerng maak Mteam! su su!!!
Mark's sexy voice is to die for.  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bopping:

Maybe in a couple more years, they will reunite for a more mature role and genre with slap/kiss slap/kiss. :)

Happy Belated Bday to Chalida!

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
I was smiling to myself and screaming inside when I saw the Birthday Video message from all her close friends/families. Wow. Nadech surely makes his message soimd very sincere and cute!! All others did but I loved his the most! <3 Probably my bias lol joking. I loved all of them. Well, yhe birthday video wasn't for me but I think I got more excited then the birthday girl herself lol! Was shaking, screaming, smiling like a serial killer.

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
@bellherr Love your voice!!! Well happy belated to everyone whose birthday past then lol. Um. I wish that you would take care of your health, be good, and im happy that.... hmmm... oh happy that you were born and became one of us mteam crazies lol