[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Will they rush it at the end  :shrug:
peace said:
i feel dizzy soo many things are going give me the truth people there's soo many secrets revealed each ep no one is innocent here  :wackonut:  :wackonut:  :wackonut:  and natee need to stop his softness with Nath if he don't want to make Pim sad 

Step

Mrs James Ma
OOOMMMMGGGG that was hilarious how she jumped on the sofa HAHAHA Pim's shoes also jumped. Funny she is still sitting on him

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
ARE THEY DOING IT IN PURPOSE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SUB TEAM FIGHTIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNG PLEASE I WANT TO WATCH THIS EP WITH SUB :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:  THERE BUNCH BUNCH BUCNH OF THINGS WAS SAID AND I WANT TO KNOW AND WHO IS TAHT AUNTY SHE SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF PIM WHY SHE LOOK AT HER LIKE THAT 

AND OOOOOOOOOOOOO MMMYYY I WILL DO THE IMPOSSIBLE SO I CAN WATCH NEXT WEEK EP I MUST WATCH IT I CAN4T MSS THOSE HOT SCENES 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
that jamb was HILARIOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i was a little mad at Natee today  but from the preview it look like he start to feel that it no more funny now to make her jealous he feel thing start to be serious and Pim is seriously disappointed 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and can someone tell me what wil Nath be doing in Pim's house agggghhhhh thisis a torture i want this lakorn everyday 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Do you really want me to do the gifs??  :shrug: Today's ep was hilarious. I think its better if you do it  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
peace said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
ARE THEY DOING IT IN PURPOSE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SUB TEAM FIGHTIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNG PLEASE I WANT TO WATCH THIS EP WITH SUB :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:  THERE BUNCH BUNCH BUCNH OF THINGS WAS SAID AND I WANT TO KNOW AND WHO IS TAHT AUNTY SHE SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF PIM WHY SHE LOOK AT HER LIKE THAT 

AND OOOOOOOOOOOOO MMMYYY I WILL DO THE IMPOSSIBLE SO I CAN WATCH NEXT WEEK EP I MUST WATCH IT I CAN4T MSS THOSE HOT SCENES  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Do you really want me to do the gifs??  :shrug: Today's ep was hilarious. I think its better if you do it  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
no please do it you are much much better than me seriously :yes: :yes: 

Step

Mrs James Ma
 I can feel her by looking at her face  :teary: that was sad for me. And this quotes suits so well. OMG I hope Natee will make us happy in next ep or was he just teasing her again :no:
peace said:
that scenes make me think of this quotes 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I was wondering which Mike you were talking about. I can forgive Mike P because I know that as humans we make mistakes. So it was once that he made a mistake, but if he keeps repeating it then I won't forgive him. As of Michael, I still think he's not good-looking, but he's ok. I love pooklook though and I think most people watching their lakorn is because of Pooklook and the storyline.

I still need to go watch the episode, so I'm off to lakorn world now and will come back to share with you guys too. LOL. :)