[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Next week's preview

Again he is making her feel that he has feelings for her

Next day  :nono1:  :whatever:

He made her sulk again   :girlmad:

Lol Natee will act with that P'ek in a scene of that lakorn inside lakorn. Serves him right  :coverlaf:  :thumbup:

Step

Mrs James Ma
I want to thank you too Peace for helping me with so many things :thanks:  :thanks: and not feeling annoyed when I spam here :coverlaf:

P.S. I wonder why you dont get angry like me :shrug:  lol  :bhehe:
peace said:
and i want to thank you step soo much without you i would feel crazy alone here  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Next week's preview

Again he is making her feel that he has feelings for her

:spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy:  that's quite hot make me impatient , btw did you notice boy's ear and neck   :pervie:  :pervie:

Bieluvr said:
I was wondering which Mike you were talking about. I can forgive Mike P because I know that as humans we make mistakes. So it was once that he made a mistake, but if he keeps repeating it then I won't forgive him. As of Michael, I still think he's not good-looking, but he's ok. I love pooklook though and I think most people watching their lakorn is because of Pooklook and the storyline.

I still need to go watch the episode, so I'm off to lakorn world now and will come back to share with you guys too. LOL. :)

i miss you Bie i know you are busy will be waiting for your review  :wink: :p 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
I want to thank you too Peace for helping me with so many things :thanks:  :thanks: and not feeling annoyed when I spam here :coverlaf:

P.S. I wonder why you dont get angry like me :shrug:  lol  :bhehe:

you are very very welcome and your spam make this thread alive :clap2: about angry , mmm do youmean get angry about Nath and Natee if that then i'm angry at Natee because he is teasing Pim in not in a good way he know she feel something to him but he keep being sweet to Nath i'm not angry at Nath cause she has a crush on him and he is still single so it's normal to do that but her other face is scary and creepy  

Step

Mrs James Ma
I'm seeing that his ears are red always. I thought he will be fine and his ears will not be red but I was wrong again lol. You know first time they were close also his ears were red, I became pervert and thought what Boy will be thinking doing that scene. Its surprising to see Boy like that  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:
peace said:

:spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy:  that's quite hot make me impatient , btw did you notice boy's ear and neck   :pervie:  :pervie:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Yes. While watching Nath and Natee and even in pcknmcpw Sattawat and Somika lol
peace said:
you are very very welcome and your spam make this thread alive :clap2: about angry , mmm do youmean get angry about Nath and Natee if that then i'm angry at Natee because he is teasing Pim in not in a good way he know she feel something to him but he keep being sweet to Nath i'm not angry at Nath cause she has a crush on him and he is still single so it's normal to do that but her other face is scary and creepy  

Step

Mrs James Ma
Mike P will not change lol and cant wait to read :)
Bieluvr said:
I was wondering which Mike you were talking about. I can forgive Mike P because I know that as humans we make mistakes. So it was once that he made a mistake, but if he keeps repeating it then I won't forgive him. As of Michael, I still think he's not good-looking, but he's ok. I love pooklook though and I think most people watching their lakorn is because of Pooklook and the storyline.

I still need to go watch the episode, so I'm off to lakorn world now and will come back to share with you guys too. LOL. :) 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
did you miss this Step :ghehe: this lakorn is anti_bore for me each ep is super entertaining now i can't wait for this scenes in the BTS they will be alone together in the jungle :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: 

now i should get up and back to reality :p 

Step

Mrs James Ma
When I was doing gif of that scene, I got error. I was angry again :p I was stupid to do gif of another scene first which comes after this lol
peace said:
did you miss this Step :ghehe: this lakorn is anti_bore for me each ep is super entertaining now i can't wait for this scenes in the BTS they will be alone together in the jungle :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

now i should get up and back to reality :p

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
peace said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
ARE THEY DOING IT IN PURPOSE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SUB TEAM FIGHTIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNG PLEASE I WANT TO WATCH THIS EP WITH SUB :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:  THERE BUNCH BUNCH BUCNH OF THINGS WAS SAID AND I WANT TO KNOW AND WHO IS TAHT AUNTY SHE SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF PIM WHY SHE LOOK AT HER LIKE THAT 

AND OOOOOOOOOOOOO MMMYYY I WILL DO THE IMPOSSIBLE SO I CAN WATCH NEXT WEEK EP I MUST WATCH IT I CAN4T MSS THOSE HOT SCENES 
Okay, so I finished watching it. It's too short I want more!!! It's so greatly put together. The aunty at Nate's house is Nate's housemaid, at least she says so. I don't get why she is so obedient to Nate though. Everything Nate wants she wants her to get. I'll be back to share more since I have to go pick up my brother and sister from school. Be back soon. Feel free to leave me any questions while I'm gone. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Why did that aunt told Pim she cant leave without eating
For some reason I think Nate and her housemaid have to have something between them because the maid listens to Nate and does whatever Nate wants. That's why she won't let Pim leave because Nate invited Pim and Natee to have dinner with them. She is freaky. The reason why I think there is something between Nate and the maid is because the maid even yells at Nate's brother. I was actually thinking, what if the secret is that Nate was also a girl from the same orphanage, one who used to bully Nam. She was adopted into the family, but the brother doesn't know that. LOL. Too much lakorns. But could be?

I hate Natee also for giving Nate hope that he likes her when he already likes Pim. I know he is only using Nate to make Pim jealous, but I don't like it.

I think Nate has something to do with the killings as well because when the mor doo came by them when they were eating. He said to Pim:
"Some people has created karma together so they end up together" (I think he's talking about Nate and Pim, like they must have made karma from their past lives so in this life they have to come meet again.)
Then he turns to Nate and says:
"The people who created Karma, that karma will come back to them"

LOL. at Pim. She lied to the guy that her husband just died and she doesn't want to sleep with him. He kept trying to get her so she lied to him that she has aids from her husband, and her husband died from the aids. That sure scared the guy and he ran out. That's why she was chasing him asking doesn't he want to sleep with her, he said that he doesn't want to die yet. Hahahahaha. That's what you get for messing with Pimmy. :)

fara_markim

sarNie Egg
By the way..I read at the youtube comments on TV3 official full ep, there are so many people speculate that Danai is Phim's father.
Is that possible?

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
fara_markim said:
By the way..I read at the youtube comments on TV3 official full ep, there are so many people speculate that Danai is Phim's father.
Is that possible?
I think thats possible,there is a bts pic a young man was drawing pim's mom,Danai is so caring Pim,maybe bec pim looks like her mother.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
fara_markim said:
Is that possible?
Could be possible, but how could it? LOL.

momotea said:
I think thats possible,there is a bts pic a young man was drawing pim's mom,Danai is so caring Pim,maybe bec pim looks like her mother.
Maybe that's why he protects Pim and doesn't want Sompop to interfere with Pim.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
fara_markim said:
Is that possible?
omg i could totally see that!! cuz he likes to say noo pim and stuff, and how she is not like this and like that...like kind of protective of her...as if he has been watching her from afar or has an instinct to keep her close in an unexplainable way!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
first of ALL tahn you soooooooooooo much Bie for the clarification about that aunty and what the fortune teller  said  now is more and more strong that sompob and Nath had something to do with the death of Nam what left is to know how they did it  and what relationship between them in the murder , and i agree the ep was short and the events are putted together in really interesting way 

HAHAHAAA somehow i suspected that she said she have some disease to chase the bad guy but she was hilarioussssssssss "are you not gonna sleep with me" haha :lolyup: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
fara_markim said:
Is that possible?
momotea said:
Bieluvr said:
Could be possible, but how could it? LOL.

Maybe that's why he protects Pim and doesn't want Sompop to interfere with Pim.

reading your comments ladies i feel dizzy and blank  :wackonut:  :wackonut:  :wackonut:  :wackonut:  :wackonut:  :wackonut:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch: i think i'm the only one who can't see that coming this will be another shock for me , i will give  a reward for the writer if that what will happen 

Step

Mrs James Ma
I will be shocked too. Cos wednesday on pantip people had written Danais name in spoiler. I thought he is the killer lol
peace said:

reading your comments ladies i feel dizzy and blank  :wackonut:  :wackonut:  :wackonut:  :wackonut:  :wackonut:  :wackonut:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch: i think i'm the only one who can't see that coming this will be another shock for me , i will give  a reward for the writer if that what will happen 

Step

Mrs James Ma
When was Danai drawing Pim's mom?? Where was it?? I missed it :facepalm: I did not see the kid (Natee) too in opening  :weee:  :weee: