[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Nam I know you need Pim to help you find out the killer but please dont scare her like this. People will think pim is mad, last time Charlie told her to see psychiatrist
if she continue like this everyone wil notice she is not normal 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i seriously want someone to do the compilation of the carrying scene Natee and Pim beat the recorder in the number of carry hahaha 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Even I'm bored of Nath, just take her away P'ek. Wow she answered back to him first time. Is it cos she thinks Natee is there for her. Noooo dont think like that

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm very mad at Natee today yes you can be nice to Nath and help her but hey your job is a bodyguard for Pim and if you will be like this why you kissed her and always try to be be intimate with her i feel sorry for Pim does he don't know that what he is doing will make her step back from him , she feel she can't compete with Nath 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i feel dizzy soo many things are going give me the truth people there's soo many secrets revealed each ep no one is innocent here  :wackonut:  :wackonut:  :wackonut:  and natee need to stop his softness with Nath if he don't want to make Pim sad