[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
he will threat her by that accident "rapist" for the rest of her life HAHAAAA :ghehe:

now back to the serious stuff are they doing it in purpose making us confuse that black hand now appeared when the sister was absent and when the brother was absent now your suggest can be possible the prek guy is suspicious he didn't appear in today ep 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Awww Natee was looking at Pim before saying anything to Natee, he was worried what she thinks
he was afraid and her face was like "don't dare do it" hahaha

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CAN'T wait for tomorrow we will have more prove tomorrow that Nath ahs a hand in Nam is murder

Step

Mrs James Ma
I cant guess who is the killer. Nam is in party with Danai and Sompop tomorrow so I think its one of those
peace said:
he was afraid and her face was like "don't dare do it" hahaha

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CAN'T wait for tomorrow we will have more prove tomorrow that Nath ahs a hand in Nam is murder

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
OMG tomorrow cant wait. LOL he said she looks like dara Kimberely HAHAHAHA
LOOOOOLL :ghehe:

as usual sooo entertaining do anyone know how many ep NRTR have if it will be 12 then we still have only 5 eps  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:

Step

Mrs James Ma
I wanted to make a post to ask you now :p
peace said:
as usual sooo entertaining do anyone know how many ep NRTR have if it will be 12 then we still have only 5 eps  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
I wanted to make a post to ask you now :p
haha now after awhile of knowing each other in AF wa can read each other's mind HAHAHAAA teammate :lolyup: 

and again can't get back to earth easily still calming myself i'm soo excited i have learned something "never judge something before trying it" khun Noi's production is not that bad when you give her the right novel the good scriptwriter and the goods actors it will come up good yes she don't have the best quality film but for me this lakorn i didn't skip one minute from it (i usually skip the supporting scene) but this time i felt if you skip an event you will get lost you need to watch what happen to everyone so you can make connection and feel the story  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
always ready to carry her :strong: and ehem Natee you ar now more comfortable pputing your arms like bestfriend do 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
That BF lied. Necklace was given by Danai. How dare he to tell that he gave it as gift for anniversary

i want to know the story of this BF he totally lied about it shamelessly hhmm :scratchchin:  :scratchchin:  

Step

Mrs James Ma
Both brother and sister are hiding so many things. I want to know how P'ek is related to Nam and Pim. if BF lied about chain, I think he lied about everything. May be he was not her BF :shrug: 
peace said:

i want to know the story of this BF he totally lied about it shamelessly hhmm :scratchchin:  :scratchchin:  

Step

Mrs James Ma
No likes so this lol  :highfive:  :highfive:
peace said:
haha now after awhile of knowing each other in AF wa can read each other's mind HAHAHAAA teammate :lolyup:

and again can't get back to earth easily still calming myself i'm soo excited i have learned something "never judge something before trying it" khun Noi's production is not that bad when you give her the right novel the good scriptwriter and the goods actors it will come up good yes she don't have the best quality film but for me this lakorn i didn't skip one minute from it (i usually skip the supporting scene) but this time i felt if you skip an event you will get lost you need to watch what happen to everyone so you can make connection and feel the story  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Both brother and sister are hiding so many things. I want to know how P'ek is related to Nam and Pim. if BF lied about chain, I think he lied about everything. May be he was not her BF :shrug:

i will be shock if he lied about being her BF i don't think so all of the characters have secret a background to their action everything is meaningful i really so curious ho wthings will develop how the end of each one   of them will be who will be the real killer and who is trying to hurm PIm beside the wife cause clearly the wife is behi,d some accident that happened to Pim 

now fot the gifs i may not be able to do them as usual but i can't skip not doing gif for some scenes 

at first he was stunned and gentelman enough to get out 

but in few second he become a pervert who is enjoying seeing his love half naked hahaha *pervert thoughts running in my mind*

when i saw this in the end of last week i thought that after this they will be awkward together but i was totally surprised and shocked for his reaction naughty Natee :coverlaf:

HAHAHAHA :lmao3: :lmao3: :rofl: :rofl: crazzzyyyyyyyyyy pervert  that look he gave her is not even 0..00000001% innocent  :drools:  :drools:

HHUUUUUUHHUUUU :crush: :crush: :crush: you can hug each other often i don't mind  :pervie:  :pervie:  ehem ehem her hands