[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Cant stop laughing in 7th part OMG gay scene was funny
Girl friend eat this :loool:
:lmao3: :lmao3: it was really soo sooo funny i remember yesterday i laughed so hard she is enjoying it :coverlaf: 

please step if you have time and you can continue doing gifs cause i will not be able to do gifs this week or the next i'm a little busy can't have time for gifs naa :spin: :spin: :spin: 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Ok teammate :highfive:  I'm happy that you can watch it live with us in busy day also  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
peace said:
:lmao3: :lmao3: it was really soo sooo funny i remember yesterday i laughed so hard she is enjoying it :coverlaf:

please step if you have time and you can continue doing gifs cause i will not be able to do gifs this week or the next i'm a little busy can't have time for gifs naa :spin: :spin: :spin:

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMG so many readers  :shock2:  :shock2: for me reading or writing is very difficult. I'm too lazy. I choose watching movies over reading books cos watching is easy :p no effort needed. When people like the book they also watch the movie to feel it and to know if there are any changes. Here if the book is selling even now, that means the drama is good and attracting people to buy it. Its so sad for the rating.
I dont like that Mike girl :p I mean Mike guy, he has huge fans even in china  :rolleyes1: sometimes Idk what thai people really want. I'm just annoyed with them :weee:
I will forget about the rating from now :phew:  :yawn:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Ok teammate :highfive:  I'm happy that you can watch it live with us in busy day also  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
yes this week i can watch it live but doing gif take sooo much and effort and i felt this week i'm out of energy and would not be able to do the gifs as usual next week i wil not be watching live too but i'm relieved you are here to update us i will be waiting for gifs naa

Step said:
OMG so many readers  :shock2:  :shock2: for me reading or writing is very difficult. I'm too lazy. I choose watching movies over reading books cos watching is easy :p no effort needed. When people like the book they also watch the movie to feel it and to know if there are any changes. Here if the book is selling even now, that means the drama is good and attracting people to buy it. Its so sad for the rating.
I dont like that Mike girl :p I mean Mike guy, he has huge fans even in china  :rolleyes1: sometimes Idk what thai people really want. I'm just annoyed with them :weee:
I will forget about the rating from now :phew:  :yawn:

be nice my teammate :p not everyone have the same taste Mike have his fans too exactly like we are fans of kim but some other are not is the same thing plus it's not necessarily about Mike alone a lakorn it's a whole team work yes the praek and nang'ek acting and chemistry take a big part for a success of a lakorn but it's really don't determinate if the lakorn will get good rating or not, it is the production who take the responsibility cause they are the one who choose the story they want to do as a lakorn and they are the one who choose the pair they are the one who do the edit plus CH7 is more loved by the thai than CH3 i still don't know why maybe cause ch7 most of her lakorn are raeng and thai seems to hook for this kind of plot the most, even if the actors are not that great or that handsome if the story is appealing they will tune 

for ch3 the highest rating that they could get this year was 11.9 and it was rome's lakorn i din't watch it but i think it deals with society and i believe it deserved the rating i saw some clip but since i couldn't understand i couldn't connect to the story but i believe thais loved it for the meaning of it , there is also bang rajan another one witch had a high rating due to the importing and historical meaning on it for thai and their history it also for me deserved the high rating the other two who had high rating also Raed from the MLM series andrew and taew and i think it got a good rating cause it was andrew's comeback after a long absent  and his part was a funny one the last one who had high rating is james and yaya lakorn witch also i didn't watch so i don't know why it got high rating but i think the couple was just in the point yaya and james are soo compatible both have the same aura cute typical narak profile and the story is cute i watched the old version of janie and ken and i loved it but since i'm not a fan of both james and yaya as actors i didn't watch the new version but i believe the story is cute as them plus both have many fans 

so i think what ch3 need to do is changing the plot of their drama 

Step

Mrs James Ma
I know a lakorn is team work but since NRTR's slot is same as Mike's lakorn I was annoyed cos I really dont like a guy who abandoned his own child lol I would not have cared if it was someone else in place of that guy, my rant was nonsense, I reacted quickly as usual :facepalm: Sorry Peace cos of me you had to write this long post :spin:
peace said:
yes this week i can watch it live but doing gif take sooo much and effort and i felt this week i'm out of energy and would not be able to do the gifs as usual next week i wil not be watching live too but i'm relieved you are here to update us i will be waiting for gifs naa

be nice my teammate :p not everyone have the same taste Mike have his fans too exactly like we are fans of kim but some other are not is the same thing plus it's not necessarily about Mike alone a lakorn it's a whole team work yes the praek and nang'ek acting and chemistry take a big part for a success of a lakorn but it's really don't determinate if the lakorn will get good rating or not, it is the production who take the responsibility cause they are the one who choose the story they want to do as a lakorn and they are the one who choose the pair they are the one who do the edit plus CH7 is more loved by the thai than CH3 i still don't know why maybe cause ch7 most of her lakorn are raeng and thai seems to hook for this kind of plot the most, even if the actors are not that great or that handsome if the story is appealing they will tune 

for ch3 the highest rating that they could get this year was 11.9 and it was rome's lakorn i din't watch it but i think it deals with society and i believe it deserved the rating i saw some clip but since i couldn't understand i couldn't connect to the story but i believe thais loved it for the meaning of it , there is also bang rajan another one witch had a high rating due to the importing and historical meaning on it for thai and their history it also for me deserved the high rating the other two who had high rating also Raed from the MLM series andrew and taew and i think it got a good rating cause it was andrew's comeback after a long absent  and his part was a funny one the last one who had high rating is james and yaya lakorn witch also i didn't watch so i don't know why it got high rating but i think the couple was just in the point yaya and james are soo compatible both have the same aura cute typical narak profile and the story is cute i watched the old version of janie and ken and i loved it but since i'm not a fan of both james and yaya as actors i didn't watch the new version but i believe the story is cute as them plus both have many fans 

so i think what ch3 need to do is changing the plot of their drama 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
I know a lakorn is team work but since NRTR's slot is same as Mike's lakorn I was annoyed cos I really dont like a guy who abandoned his own child lol I would not have cared if it was someone else in place of that guy, my rant was nonsense, I reacted quickly as usual :facepalm: Sorry Peace cos of me you had to write this long post :spin:

OMMMYYYY Step you are totally mistaken the person is not that Mike , it's another Mike from CH7 hahahahaaaaaaaaaa :facepalm: and the plot are totally different the one of mike and pooklook is soo dramatic and crazy and soo rai typical slap/kiss revenge type and NRTR is far from being dramatic is more action comedy Romance  

Step

Mrs James Ma
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: let me go and hide now :hide:   
peace said:
OMMMYYYY Step you are totally mistaken the person is not that Mike , it's another Mike from CH7 hahahahaaaaaaaaaa :facepalm: and the plot are totally different the one of mike and pooklook is soo dramatic and crazy and soo rai typical slap/kiss revenge type and NRTR is far from being dramatic is more action comedy Romance  

Step

Mrs James Ma
I should have thought that Mike P is not a freelance, he is in ch3. LOL Peace I'm really embarrassed. I want to delete this whole page before others read it :facepalm: lol
Let me pretend again. They are not my posts :no: idk who made it :shrug: wait, I think I know. Its Nam, that ghost  :nailbiter:  :wackonut:
peace said:
YES run girl hide inb the first corner you will found :scooter:  :scooter:   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it's my fault too i should use his full name Michale but since evrydoby call him mike i thought i can use it  :ghehe: don't feel bad it can happen you just got confused don't think too much :wink: :wink: don't regret anything you do in your life good thing are happy memories bad things are good lessons :p :lol: cheers 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Its my fault for jumping into conclusion lol its ok my team mate I'm fine. I will divert the attention now :p
2 hrs 30 mins
carry again  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Its my fault for jumping into conclusion lol its ok my team mate I'm fine. I will divert the attention now :p
2 hrs 30 mins
carry again  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:

:highfive:

i hope someone can do a compilation of all the scene of boy carrying kimmy :ghehe: 

Step

Mrs James Ma
LOLOLOL

Pervert Natee, sorry pervert Boy  :bhehe:

This is what you get for teasing a girl, face will be blackened  :lmao:

Now he regrets teasing Kim. Woman power HAHAHA

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:loool: :loool: :loool: Step you ar ethe best i had a good laugh there HAHAHAAAA  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: 

few minute to go yahoooooo