[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS CAN4T GET BETTER THEY ARE FROM THE SAME ORPHANAGE THEY HAVE HISTORY TOGETHER THIS SIS SOOOOOOO BEAUTIIFUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLL  AND YES STEP TOADAY EP IS SOO INTERESTING I WANT KIM TI ACT IN ANOTHER NOVEL  FOR THIS WRITER SHE KNOW HOW TO MAKE SURPRISE FOR READER AND VIEWER I'M sooooooooo happpy for this wwwwwwwwwooooow why the ep go soo fast i don't want it to end soon 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Its ok Peace, even I used likes even before this lakorn started. 
peace said:
i'm run of likes so i putted thanks tak eit as as likes cause you said all what i wanted to say Step :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Its sooooooo entertaining  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:
peace said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS CAN4T GET BETTER THEY ARE FROM THE SAME ORPHANAGE THEY HAVE HISTORY TOGETHER THIS SIS SOOOOOOO BEAUTIIFUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLL  AND YES STEP TOADAY EP IS SOO INTERESTING I WANT KIM TI ACT IN ANOTHER NOVEL  FOR THIS WRITER SHE KNOW HOW TO MAKE SURPRISE FOR READER AND VIEWER I'M sooooooooo happpy for this wwwwwwwwwooooow why the ep go soo fast i don't want it to end soon 

Step

Mrs James Ma
How did that bro come there?? LOL Pim does not believe if you say wrong about Natee lol
Love how he was there only

Step

Mrs James Ma
The wway he was keeping his hands on her shoulder :spicy: its like he wants to show that brother that they both are best friends :coverlaf: OMG Pim he is not your chair

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i can't stop laughing :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: everyone now think Tee is gay hAHHAHAAAAAAAA

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
there is something not right about Nath her innocence come soo fake i  wonder when she will show her real face and why she is like that she is the onlyone who they still didn't show her background