[CH3] My Hero Series Part1: Matupoom Haeng Huajai (Cholumpi Production) Boy Pakorn/ Chippy Sirin

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Aon played his part so well that Chippy was truly afraid. Man they all did very well. Anyone watched today's episode yet?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Well let see how well they do against Green and Big M. Top and Nychaa's part will be up next.
Do big m and green pull in a lot of ratings? Ive heard of big m but never seen anything of his or if he has a big following. Idk who green is

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Do big m and green pull in a lot of ratings? Ive heard of big m but never seen anything of his or if he has a big following. Idk who green is
I have no clue. I usually don't follow or talk about ratings unless someone made a big deal out of it lol. It's a big deal now because of the effects of BPS. Due to BPS we have:

1. People thinking certain lakorns from the same channel were going to garner ratings
2. We have fans of certain Lakorn blaming BPS for taking focus away from theirs
3. The rival channel gloating that their channel is back to being number 1 after BPS ended
4. The bitterness and attacks because one Lakorn did better than the other

Lol the entertainment

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
By the time this aired Weir + Thissa's lakorn was well into its run, so it didn't have a fighting chance at all. With the new one coming in, it may end its run well. Things are getting intense that's for sure, that blonde villain is creepy af! Urgghhh Chakrit x Donut are annoying me so much, I'll probably have a better understanding of them once I watch the latest episodes with subs. @KitKat516 I totally agree with the action sequences, they try really hard to make you feel a part of the action with it not being steady but it lowkey makes me dizzy lol.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I have no clue. I usually don't follow or talk about ratings unless someone made a big deal out of it lol. It's a big deal now because of the effects of BPS. Due to BPS we have:

1. People thinking certain lakorns from the same channel were going to garner ratings
2. We have fans of certain Lakorn blaming BPS for taking focus away from theirs
3. The rival channel gloating that their channel is back to being number 1 after BPS ended
4. The bitterness and attacks because one Lakorn did better than the other

Lol the entertainment
I know what lakorn youre taking about in number 2 lol LR hahaha
By the time this aired Weir + Thissa's lakorn was well into its run, so it didn't have a fighting chance at all. With the new one coming in, it may end its run well. Things are getting intense that's for sure, that blonde villain is creepy af! Urgghhh Chakrit x Donut are annoying me so much, I'll probably have a better understanding of them once I watch the latest episodes with subs. @KitKat516 I totally agree with the action sequences, they try really hard to make you feel a part of the action with it not being steady but it lowkey makes me dizzy lol.
Girllll that blonde villian guy really freaks me out. I get disgusted just by looking at him. He just has one of those faces lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
It made me want to hold my tv still. Like someone seriously Needs to inform our director to stop moving the darn camera. Like take your actors to class if you want some realistic actions scenes. They were even shaking the camera in that one scene where someone ran to hide behind a tree! Like really? Was that necessary?

As for Donut and Chakrit, yes their characters really pissed me off. Like they are such hypocrites in their asking or demanding other country (in this case Thailand) to understand their needs to sell drugs, to liberate their country. They only care about what they believe is right, well the Thai army is doing the exact same thing, they are protecting their own country too from the drugs that are destroying their society.

I know what lakorn youre taking about in number 2 lol LR hahaha

Girllll that blonde villian guy really freaks me out. I get disgusted just by looking at him. He just has one of those faces lol
Aon is so good in this Lakorn. He said that he could feel himself tremor in some of his scenes. It was so good that Chippy really did feared him and cried. Boy said he was literally fearing for Chippy. Bravo! :clap:

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Not watching this, but I keep seeing cut scenes from IG and omg, those kiss scenes from Chippy & Boy are too hot and cute resist! I like Boy, but never watched anything of Chippy yet not sure how I feel about her. She's doesn't have a WOW nang-ek vibe or factor.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I think Aon is the creepiest villain I've ever come across in a lakorn, props to him though because his pulling it off really well.
Yeah hes doing a great job and the villian so far. Ive yet to get past ep 2 but ive seen pics of the latest episodes and he looks crazy and scary.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Watching this right now and Charkit is just so gross. What a pedophile! Ugh, so glad this lakorn is short because whatever good feeling I have for Boy/Chippy, it's being offset by him and Donut. The short bedroom scene of him trying to quiet her, I mean look at the age difference - she's probably 11/12 and he's fricken 40+ looking.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lmao I just came upon this on chippy’s IG LMAOO ahahaha !! Chippy as a person is very tomboy she seems to get along really well with Boy and Pope.

E34460CE-C18C-4A2C-911B-9CC21222DF41.jpeg 465DAEDB-5EDC-49CC-B8D5-675C6C2D4049.jpeg

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Damn I never really expected chippy and boy to kiss this long and hard lol it was like lips pressed real hard together 55 but you know they look good!

https://instagram.com/p/BjltEZ4D0eT/

Oh goodness another kiss, they really slam their lips together lol
https://instagram.com/p/BjlwbZ6j081/

Y’all need to tell if y’all come across their kisses lol :p
Ok. Not that I'm not a perv already, but watching those kisses makes me wanna watch this lakorn. Hahaha.
And like Chippy is easily becoming one of the best kissers among the nang'eks at Ch3. She looks rather ccomfortable. The only other actress that can pull off such kisses without looking racy is Thongprasom.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ok. Not that I'm not a perv already, but watching those kisses makes me wanna watch this lakorn. Hahaha.
And like Chippy is easily becoming one of the best kissers among the nang'eks at Ch3. She looks rather ccomfortable. The only other actress that can pull off such kisses without looking racy is Thongprasom.
You should give it a shot. You might end up liking it. And yeah she looks comfortable kissing. I think if theirs gonna be a kiss scene might as well put effort into it instead of just looking like dead fish kissing.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You should give it a shot. You might end up liking it. And yeah she looks comfortable kissing. I think if theirs gonna be a kiss scene might as well put effort into it instead of just looking like dead fish kissing.
I would die of happiness if Pope's nang'ek kissed him like that. I pray to the lakorn gods that him and Chip get one good kiss in KST. Hahahaha.

#fingerscrossed

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol and before this, she wouldn't do real kisses lol.