[CH3] My Hero Series Part1: Matupoom Haeng Huajai (Cholumpi Production) Boy Pakorn/ Chippy Sirin

Discussion in '2018' started by dancy, Jun 20, 2016.

1. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Lots of of her fans actually love the relationship she has with antoine. They call her and him chiptoine. Its so cute. I think its better to be a little real in the industry than to have that sweet innocent image cause all it takes is one person to expose and ruin your whole reputation.

KitKat516 likes this.
  2. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

The only way to survive in the entertainment industry is to stay true to who you are, the moment you put up a false image of yourself you're screwed. The mask will eventually fall, so why not just be you and the audience will decide for themselves whether or not they'll accept you. While image is important, I think above all else the individuals work ethics, skill and attitude is important and from what I've seen Chippy is fine in those departments. I'm so happy she eventually came around to doing kiss scenes, because real talk I think they've had the best ones I've seen from a Chanel 3 lakorn since I've begun watching lol.

3. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Yeah her and boys kiss scene is already one of my favorites. She actually was the one who initiated the kiss in one of the scenes! I dont remember ever seeing a n'ek do that before AND she used pressure while kissing too lol. I cant get over it. I rewinded the scenes so watch hahaha

4. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

What's even more cute was how she tried to make Antoine jealous but he didnt fall for it :pancarta:

SuzieJ likes this.
  5. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Really? Lol i saw antoine comment in a couple of posts of her and boy but i didnt know what they said

6. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

Episode 4 is out with subs by Thippy.

SuzieJ likes this.
  7. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

I like how the spectators just threw a stick to Boy to make the fight fair lol.

8. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

Skimming through the latest episodes and I have to say, I think this is by far my favorite acting performance by Boy.

SuzieJ and KitKat516 like this.
  9. rennayj

rennayj sarNie Adult

I watch ep 4 and skim through on eps 5. It’s the best acting I see from Boy with tragic emotion. Chippy did great, I know that her acting is not compelling to others because her character may be annoying person at first, but she doesn’t seem as a weak n’ek just like her previous lakorn with Great & Aum. That’s what I like about her. I love the chemistry between them in the forest. I saw the kissing scene, I also love how she a move first haha. Damn! Dean is a crazy person.

KitKat516, x.ATKD.x and SuzieJ like this.
  10. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Lol saw one "emotional" scene where she was somehow yelling at Boy and was supposed to break down on instagram and girl was trying really hard to get them tears out like Vill Wanarot. It was hard.

11. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

God Bless this couple and their love for skinship lol.

MKfan132, SuzieJ and KitKat516 like this.
  12. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

I have yet to see today's ending but my fav of yesterday's scene was at the hospital when she kept pretending to be sad lol. That was funny how she frown, pretend to tear up then smile and laughed. Her eyes light up when she laughs. I think she would do much better in a light romance. This was definitely Boy's best role too. Cant wait to see today's ending then Great's turn next week. Im just sad that they took out the willing scene. :(

rennayj and SuzieJ like this.
  13. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Im quite sad this one is ending so fast but im happy to watch great's next!

14. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

I agree!! At least from their generation!!

SuzieJ likes this.
  15. rennayj

rennayj sarNie Adult

Waiting for the rest of the eps with eng sub to be uploaded. But I know it’s going take a while for the subber to finish subbing. I probably just going to skim through the ep that you mention the hospital scene and rewatch again with eng sub is out lol Can’t wait to see the next series. I didn’t know they take out the willing scene. Was it part of the novel?

SuzieJ likes this.
  16. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

im not sure about the book since I didn't read it myself but I was listening to a book summary on YT and they had the willing scene in the forest.

rennayj likes this.
  17. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

18. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

Episode 6 is available with subs.

Say what?!! :risas3: ... Ain't nobody got time for that

SuzieJ likes this.
  19. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

They should had made time!!! Hahahhaha

Xiongurl26 and SuzieJ like this.
  20. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Im satisfied enough with those kiss scenes haha but imagine how good the willing scene could have been!

KitKat516 likes this.