[CH3] My Hero Series Part1: Matupoom Haeng Huajai (Cholumpi Production) Boy Pakorn/ Chippy Sirin

Discussion in '2018' started by dancy, Jun 20, 2016.

1. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

yes, they are technically the bad guys since they're using Thailand to export drugs out to Australia. They're rebels who needed money for weapons to fight for independence and the only way to get money for that much weapons fast is to sell drugs.

Alichgo and x.ATKD.x like this.
  2. Maricon

Maricon sarNie Oldmaid

Is anyone subbing this?

3. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Thippy is subbing this

4. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

That scene when Boy took the ring off of her finger, that was a good scene. She did very well, so did he. I can't wait for the after he rescue her scene but I bet it won't be til Friday.

its_ann likes this.
  5. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

Thippy has episodes 1 & now 2 up, I plan to binge watch it tonight. As for last nights episode:
    I got hyped when I saw the teaser but I know they'll play us and it won't be til next week lol.

KitKat516 likes this.
  6. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Or it'll be where it ends! I hate it when they give us a cliff hanger that we have to wait a whole week for.

I think this is Chippy's best performance. Like she's not uncomfortable playing, she seems more relaxed.

rennayj likes this.
  7. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

She did a real kiss!!!! :confused0:Not just once, but twice!!:clap::thumbup:

MKfan132, SuzieJ and rennayj like this.
  8. rennayj

rennayj sarNie Adult

She did?! Can’t wait to see that lol. I’m currently watching Ep 2. How’s today episode so far?

SuzieJ likes this.
  9. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Really good, get your tissue ready. Boy did very well in today's scene. I think they took out the willing scene from the book, not sure.

rennayj and SuzieJ like this.
  10. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Everybody has been posting pics from the last episode! James ji, matt, great, toey, etc. Haha. Im waiting for subs still :(

KitKat516 likes this.
  11. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Yeah I saw that too before watching the scene, so much better in motion. I say that was his best acting.

SuzieJ likes this.
  12. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

How many episodes is this? 7 episodes?? I need to start ASAP! It seems to be good.

13. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Did anyone post this ?? Lol
    04ADA215-6C16-42C0-A3A8-69CCE7D4A76E.jpeg

MKfan132, SuzieJ and KitKat516 like this.
  14. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I like the fact that they didnt kiss like dead fish. You can see the pressure their putting into it not just lip touching

xodxo likes this.
  15. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Lol just like Weir and Thissa. You could hear their lips smacking :thumbup:

HyeSoo and SuzieJ like this.
  16. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Haha I guess which it good compared to 5 years ago people were claiming ch3 wouldn’t allow lips touching lmaooo bull crap. Now everyone is lips smacking in every lakorn hahahhha

KitKat516 and SuzieJ like this.
  17. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

:rolleyes: Ch3 lakorns were always reang but they would do a 180 if there's backlash. :pancarta:

SuzieJ likes this.
  18. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

There was so much skinship in this show, beautiful! lol

SuzieJ likes this.
  19. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

How many episodes are there? Is it 7 episodes?? I need to start ASAP! It seems so good.

SuzieJ likes this.
  20. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

We've been told it's 8, so this should be ending this upcoming weekend.

SuzieJ likes this.