[CH3] Miti Thii Saam (Act Art) : Nadech Kugimiya/ Taew Natapohn

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for the confirmation lol
No problem lol.

I think it'll be Nadech though unless he's too busy lol. I thought there was rumor that Act Art was going to make a Nakee 3 lakorn for NY. Maybe someone misunderstood? Maybe they said pranang from Nakee 2 and they meant Taew and Nadech for this one?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
No problem lol.

I think it'll be Nadech though unless he's too busy lol. I thought there was rumor that Act Art was going to make a Nakee 3 lakorn for NY. Maybe someone misunderstood? Maybe they said pranang from Nakee 2 and they meant Taew and Nadech for this one?
I don’t think Nadech will be too busy. He only has MLFTS and that’s almost done. I think it will be him too. I’m not sure whether or not Nakee 3 is a rumor or not. Even if he does have that, he still will have time for this one unless he just wants to do one lakorn at a time

jitaewlover

sarNie Egg
Nakee 3 is movie not lakorn.But P'dang has said Nadech will play ACTART lakron.So I am sure Nadech will be here.
Taew said she didnt know who is p'ek because it should be producer or ch3 announce offical.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
@PrincessKarina and I think you not nice to nadech,I think you should keep some in your heart not showing one same opinion again and again
I think she is entitled to her opinions. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. She doesnt have to be nice to celebs that arent even members of this forum as long as she is respectful to other members that are and she's always been. Thank you :)

P

PrincessKarina

I think she is entitled to her opinions. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. She doesnt have to be nice to celebs that arent even members of this forum as long as she is respectful to other members that are and she's always been. Thank you :)
Thanks dear for this explanation! ;)

P

PrincessKarina

@jitaewlover I am not trying to stir any dramas with anyone except just voicing my thoughts on Nadech. What I said was not even anything bad. We all have our bias that’s for sure. You don’t have to agree with me. And I can say whatever my opinions are over and over if I want. You are welcome to do the same.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I saw Taews interview too and she said that. But I think she knows hahahah daradaily already confirmed her and Nadech for a lakorn, but just won’t mention the lakorn name. Whereas ActArt confirmed her and the lakorn, but won’t say who’s p’ek, yet? Lol. It’s pretty obvious I would say it’s Nadech. But true, Taew won’t be able to answer as it is up to ch3 or kDang to finalize everything.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
So excited for Taew's new lakorn! Looking forward to seeing her and Nadech up the game together.

I hope it won't be too fantasy themed. I really enjoyed Nakee and the folklore style, I thought it was just enough, and Act Art does a decent job of executing the characters' moral dilemma onscreen. Please no tragic ending.

P

PrincessKarina

I cannot take another sad tragic ending with Taew. I love her in any lakorns especially the period (Boran) style ones. I know others mentioned they are sick of her in Boran lakorns but I’m biased. Plus all her period lakorns were all different. Not one resembled each other. Correct me someone? Anyways I’m excited but I might not tune in until I see good reviews on this lakorn. My close girls know how I feel about Nadech. Lol