[CH3] Miti Thii Saam (Act Art) : Nadech Kugimiya/ Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
View attachment 31136 View attachment 31135
Found the translations for the plot. I hope they don’t focus too much on the mom’s story however knowing how Act Art works, I can already tell which way they are gonna go with this lakorn lol

Cr. As tagged.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Br67zhBh8kt/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=b2avpx4p785s

Taew knew about this lakorn since the time she was filming Rak Nakara. She was interested in the role and was excited when ActArt casted her. P'Off will direct this lakorn since he is recovering well.
Thanks ladies for the recent updates :icon12:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I sure hope Nadech is professional and doesn’t hold back so obvious like he did in LSR. Taew is phenomenal so she’ll do just fine. Honestly I’m sad Taew is reuniting with the one actor I careless for. I wish it was Grate, Pope, or JMA first. Lol ;) and wish she rather reunite with Mario, Mark or JJ! Oh well.
hummm....I like Nadech, but want her with Pope or if reunite I would love to see her with Mak or JJ again. BTW, by reading the plot, I'm kind of not really in to it. Wish her with Mark or JJ in a better story.

P

PrincessKarina

hummm....I like Nadech, but want her with Pope or if reunite I would love to see her with Mak or JJ again. BTW, by reading the plot, I'm kind of not really in to it. Wish her with Mark or JJ in a better story.
Lol! Yes I agree with you. I’m not too keen on the plot but who knows it might surprise us. Especially knowing my girl is in it. I really wished it was Pope, JMA or Grate in here with Taew. To reunite I rather with Mario, Mark or JJ too! ;)

fresh

sarNie Adult
And no to Nadech! His chemistry with Taew in LSR was short from decent. He was so holding back. He could’ve done better! No offense to any Nadech fans. This is my opinion! I’m excited to see Taew again! I’m missing her already!
I sure hope Nadech is professional and doesn’t hold back so obvious like he did in LSR. Taew is phenomenal so she’ll do just fine. Honestly I’m sad Taew is reuniting with the one actor I careless for. I wish it was Grate, Pope, or JMA first. Lol ;) and wish she rather reunite with Mario, Mark or JJ! Oh well.
I have faith in Act Art.
As soon as this confirms, we gotta arms up and ready for battle!!! They'll be some strong opinions!! Lol
For real. And it will be obvious who is backing who up. But I hope we can all stay sane and mature. We have been through a bit in these threads.
I think she is entitled to her opinions. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. She doesnt have to be nice to celebs that arent even members of this forum as long as she is respectful to other members that are and she's always been. Thank you :)
@jitaewlover I am not trying to stir any dramas with anyone except just voicing my thoughts on Nadech. What I said was not even anything bad. We all have our bias that’s for sure. You don’t have to agree with me. And I can say whatever my opinions are over and over if I want. You are welcome to do the same.
I'm happy that Nadech has a new lakorn but a bit disappointed that the storyline doesn't really focus on p'ek. Hope Act Art can surprise us.
So far on this thread, I only see "strong opinions" about Nadech. I haven't seen Nadech's fans say anything about Teaw yet. I think most of us don't really care or bother to say about her again and again everywhere like her fans keep saying about Nadech again and again everywhere although they don't like him or careless about him.
Therefore like usual Nadech fans have to arm up and be ready to defend him after they can't be silent anymore in these threads (although we don't really check other threads that don't relate to Nadech but people love to bring him up - which proves how popular he is).

I'm having some free time during holiday to collect some comments so far in this thread so everyone can know who start first. So hope people don't accuse that Nadech fans attack Teaw or start fanwar first HERE and please stay sane and mature when his fans come to express their own opinion about his n'ek just like how her fans have been expressing their opinion about Nadech all the time.

I wish all the best to Nadech. Good luck to him and the production. I really wanna enjoy Nadech's acting and his handsomeness as a God/Angle. So I really hope Teaw's character (or maybe the way she portray it) won't be so annoying and unlikable or repetitive (e.g. unreasonable and bratty, or weak and crying all the time...) so we can believe p'ek can love her and can create 'realistic' chemistry. Hope the 'phenomenal n'ek' can do better in this lakorn than her 3 latest lakorns to be able to contribute to the lakorn's success.

Should I be worried that some people will accuse Nadech of being unprofessional if he doesn't kiss n'ek in this lakorn even though the storyline doesn't focus on jin/romance and may not require kiss at all??? LOL

Happy New Year to everyone!

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Omg :risas3: seriously some people tries to act too innocent or something. Sorry I’ve seen NY fans attack Taew all the time. Especially at their own threads. If you wanna say something about Taew just say it, don’t use the excuse that yall are just saying it cause we’re talking about Nadech. :rolleyes:

I can see that Nadech is unprofessional and that Taew can be annoying when portraying a bratty character. Everyone has something bad but just cause we say it don’t mean yall have to love them any less.

If we wanna talk about lakorns, lets bring up the last time NY had a watchable lakorn. Probably GRGR so 2011?

I think, personally Taew is good at acting but is receiving not so good scripts. But cmon who is? Nadech, also same problem.

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I'm happy that Nadech has a new lakorn but a bit disappointed that the storyline doesn't really focus on p'ek. Hope Act Art can surprise us.
So far on this thread, I only see "strong opinions" about Nadech. I haven't seen Nadech's fans say anything about Teaw yet. I think most of us don't really care or bother to say about her again and again everywhere like her fans keep saying about Nadech again and again everywhere although they don't like him or careless about him.
Therefore like usual Nadech fans have to arm up and be ready to defend him after they can't be silent anymore in these threads (although we don't really check other threads that don't relate to Nadech but people love to bring him up - which proves how popular he is).

I'm having some free time during holiday to collect some comments so far in this thread so everyone can know who start first. So hope people don't accuse that Nadech fans attack Teaw or start fanwar first and please stay sane and mature when his fans come to express their own opinion about his n'ek just like how her fans have been expressing their opinion about Nadech all the time.

I wish all the best to Nadech. Good luck to him and the production. I really wanna enjoy Nadech's acting and his handsomeness as a God/Angle. So I really hope Teaw's character (or maybe the way she portray it) won't be so annoying and unlikable or repetitive (e.g. unreasonable and bratty, or weak and crying all the time...) so we can believe p'ek can love her and can create 'realistic' chemistry. Hope the 'phenomenal n'ek' can do better in this lakorn than her 3 latest lakorns to be able to contribute to the lakorn's success.

Should I be worried that some people will accuse Nadech of being unprofessional if he doesn't kiss n'ek in this lakorn even though the storyline doesn't focus on jin/romance and may not require kiss at all??? LOL

Happy New Year to everyone!
I’m going to say this one last time to you and then ignore everything else you say after this because I’m really sick and tired of addressing this issue. This is a public forum meaning there will be people with lots of different opinions. She is in this thread because she loves taew and all she is doing is expressing her opinion on her co-star. There is no need to defend Nadech because all she is saying is that she is not fond of Nadech and she thinks he’s not professional. Again, everyone has their own opinions about what being a professional is and what being a professional isn’t. You can think he’s a professional and she can think he’s not. That’s perfectly fine. She is not breaking any rules on this forum as far as I know. Also just because someone criticizes an actor or actress doesn’t mean they are not a fan of that person or dislike them. I always criticize Nadech on certain things that he does but I am still a fan of his. I only wish to see him improve and never criticized him in a way that was rude.

But Pleaseeeeeeeee can everyone get along on this page! My goodness is it really that hard? I’m sure all of us on this site are old enough to know what maturity is. We can all express different opinions about actors and actresses who I’m sure don’t even know we exist without getting our feelings hurt. Thank you and goodbye.

fresh

sarNie Adult
Omg :risas3: seriously some people tries to act too innocent or something. Sorry I’ve seen NY fans attack Taew all the time. Especially at their own threads. If you wanna say something about Taew just say it, don’t use the excuse that yall are just saying it cause we’re talking about Nadech. :rolleyes:

I can see that Nadech is unprofessional and that Taew can be annoying when portraying a bratty character. Everyone has something bad but just cause we say it don’t mean yall have to love them any less.
I’m going to say this one last time to you and then ignore everything else you say after this because I’m really sick and tired of addressing this issue. This is a public forum meaning there will be people with lots of different opinions. She is in this thread because she loves taew and all she is doing is expressing her opinion on her co-star. There is no need to defend Nadech because all she is saying is that she is not fond of Nadech and she thinks he’s not professional. Again, everyone has their own opinions about what being a professional is and what being a professional isn’t. You can think he’s a professional and she can think he’s not. That’s perfectly fine. She is not breaking any rules on this forum as far as I know. Also just because someone criticizes an actor or actress doesn’t mean they are not a fan of that person or dislike them. I always criticize Nadech on certain things that he does but I am still a fan of his. I only wish to see him improve and never criticized him in a way that was rude.

But Pleaseeeeeeeee can everyone get along on this page! My goodness is it really that hard? I’m sure all of us on this site are old enough to know what maturity is. We can all express different opinions about actors and actresses who I’m sure don’t even know we exist without getting our feelings hurt. Thank you and goodbye.
Lol calm down guys. What did I do? Did I attack anyone? I just quoted what people said just like you all do. I didn't ask anyone to stop expressing their opinions or change their minds. I just point out what people said themselves so don't complain about others when they do the same as you.
She can express her opinion and SO DO I. Did you see me go around talking bad things about someone else if it doesn't relate to Nadech???
It's a public forum so I can express my opinion too. I can say anything about Teaw just like others can say anything about Nadech.

Quote from a member here "Everyone is entitled to their opinions. She doesnt have to be nice to celebs that arent even members of this forum as long as she is respectful to other members".

Was I disrespectful to anyone on this forum? Am I not allowed to quote someone's comments???
I think I am very mature so far unlike someone who jumped up when I didn't even mention her before.
Ignore me as you like because I didn't ask you to talk to me.
I'm entitled to express my own opinion just like everyone else here.
I respect everyone's opinion on this forum so I expect people to respect my opinion too.

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Everyone can express their opinions in here. There’s no need to “get up in arms and defend”. It’s simple as that. You can say whatever you want from now on lol I’m done :icon12:

fresh

sarNie Adult
Everyone can express their opinions in here. There’s no need to “get up in arms and defend”. It’s simple as that. You can say whatever you want from now on lol I’m done :icon12:
LOL I just used the same words from people who posted here before me. If people were OK with their posts before then why I can't use it???
I didn't even talk to you in the beginning so why you jumped up and be defensive on something that didn't involve you in the first place then said you're done???

Last edited:

fresh

sarNie Adult

If we wanna talk about lakorns, lets bring up the last time NY had a watchable lakorn. Probably GRGR so 2011?

I think, personally Taew is good at acting but is receiving not so good scripts. But cmon who is? Nadech, also same problem.
I think we're in the lakorn thread of Nadech and Teaw. If you wanna talk about NY or GRGR, you're welcome to go to related threads.
Again if people can complain NY fans attack others (although I have never started attacking anyone first) then it's only fair that NY fans can complain that others attack NY all the time too. For example, in this thread we can clearly see who start first so don't complain when others come to express their own opinions just like everyone already did here.

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
3869CE46-99FC-4355-9C52-CB2FA605ADF0.jpeg Here’s a throwback of these two lol So is this one a modern lakorn or is it a period lakorn? I’m still confused on that. It says that Taews character graduated from abroad so I’m assuming it’s a modern lakorn?

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I literally had to say NY cause who has he been pairing with all these years? I think his lakorn w Mew was quite successful, well i heard. I’m not sure and his with Kim was doing pretty well. The only one he did with someone else that was not Yaya and not as popular was with Taew. Like I said say whatever you want but don’t try to use an excuse that you’re bashing Taew as an excuse to get back at others. Many other people speak about Taew and its their opinion go ahead. But it looks like you’re doing it to get back at Taew fans. Plus its really not true to say NY fans never attacked Taew or talked about her too. It happened during LSR and Nakee 2.

Anyways, i’m really excited for Nadech’s 2 new project hopefully the results are good so i can get back into lakorns again!

Last edited:

fresh

sarNie Adult
I literally had to say NY cause who has he been pairing with all these years? I think his lakorn w Mew was quite successful, well i heard. I’m not sure and his with Kim was doing pretty well. The only one he did with someone else that was not Yaya and not as popular was with Taew. Like I said say whatever you want but don’t try to use an excuse that you’re bashing Taew as an excuse to get back at others. Many other people speak about Taew and its their opinion go ahead. But it looks like you’re doing it to get back at Taew fans. Plus its really not true to say NY fans never attacked Taew or talked about her too. It happened during LSR and Nakee 2.
Maybe you should read my comments more careful. I didn't claim that "All NY fans never attacked Taew or talked about her". I said most of us don't talk about her again and again everywhere. If you can't see the difference then no comment.
If we talk about Nakee 2 thread, we all know that Teaw fans bashed NY so much as well as in a lot of other threads. NY fans have been through a lot too. Example:

You can't deny that and hope you can distinguish between comments from real NY fans and trolls who talked about Teaw.

Back to this thread:
As soon as this confirms, we gotta arms up and ready for battle!!! They'll be some strong opinions!! Lol
For real. And it will be obvious who is backing who up. But I hope we can all stay sane and mature. We have been through a bit in these threads.
@jitaewlover I am not trying to stir any dramas with anyone except just voicing my thoughts on Nadech. What I said was not even anything bad. We all have our bias that’s for sure. You don’t have to agree with me. And I can say whatever my opinions are over and over if I want. You are welcome to do the same.
Do you think who they are "gotta arms up and ready for battle" against???
If Teaw fans have already started first and welcome us to do the same, then here I come expressing my own opinion just like others already did here.
If everyone has been fine with their comments so far here then what's wrong with my comments? I didn't attack any members personally here so I didn't break any rules. You're welcome to ignore my comments if you want.

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Not all Taew fans hate NY. And not all NY fans hate Taew. If you can acknowledge people are being nasty to NY then acknowledge that NY fans are nasty to Taew too. It’s going in circles and I’m not going to continue arguing with you. Leave your opinions but don’t just try to argue with other members on this forum.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD !!!!!! It's normal to judge someone's else acting, to each their own opinions and taste but now, people call NY as ARROGANT ??? :eek::eek::eek::eek:. This is real hates hahahaha like they know them personally or what whereas both NY are the most lovable thai celebrities who contributes a lot to the society. The problem was not to make Nakee2 but it was NY as the lead? HAHAHAHA! Why the name are hidden? It seems like a lots of people were engaged in that conversation, there are replies, likes, who are the ones involded in that. Some people will get unmasked and get banned soon, which thread ??? WHAT A SHAME!!!!

Last edited: