[CH3] Miti Thii Saam (Act Art) : Nadech Kugimiya/ Taew Natapohn

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by xodxo, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

Awhh glad to hear P'Off is recovering well. Love how some of the celebs have been posting for him to recover well too.

xdanavelvetx, S.J.M, Kay123 and 2 others like this.
  2. Kay123

Kay123 sarNie Oldmaid

He is like a red tomato lolz.. a cute one though :pancarta: great to hear p’off is recovering well.. thanks for the update .

3. chi chi

chi chi sarNie Juvenile

Taew and Bella are my two top ch 3 actresses, both are great actresses.

SuzieJ and Kay123 like this.
  4. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Yes they are in my top 3 as well including matt!

5. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

There's actually a lot of good actresses at ch3, they just need to find that role.

PrincessKarina and S.J.M like this.
  6. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

I saw an update on it! This lakorn is set to start production soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

O come on!! Reveal the casts plz!!!:fighting3:

PrincessKarina and SuzieJ like this.
  7. jitaewlover

jitaewlover sarNie Egg

yes.it is actart's next project after jj bella lakorn.but where do you see this lakorn is set to start production soon? isn't it need long time for paof to recover?

PrincessKarina and SuzieJ like this.
  8. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Im not sure how Off’s condition is ... but it was on klinkpantip Page... lakorn added to next production in Thai lol it was updated yesterday

Xiongurl26, SuzieJ and PrincessKarina like this.
  9. Oh for sure! I cannot wait either. I’m hoping it would be someone I like! *cough Taew! Lol

SuzieJ likes this.
  10. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Idk but i have a feeling Mark might be in here..... idk.. just a feeling. Who else is only filming 1 lakorn atm for actors?

Taew’s In here for sure. Kdang has locked her queue lol :p Idk... if It’s too early then Mark and Taew to reunite?????

Maybe Jma could be in here?

PrincessKarina and Xiongurl26 like this.
  11. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

I hope it is Jma! I’d freak. I know Mario is only filming 1. Ken P. too but that probably might not be it. I’d be down to see Mark in here too!

Does Alek T. have one he’s filming? Hrmm.... actually with this kind of character idk who’d Act Art would pick for it.

xodxo and PrincessKarina like this.
  12. Lol yay I thought maybe Taew but wasn’t sure. I don’t mind Mark to reunite with Taew! They need a happy ending lakorn between these two! But JMA is fine too! ;)

Xiongurl26 and xodxo like this.
  13. I would love it to be JMA with Taew! These two!

Xiongurl26 and xodxo like this.
  14. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Yea, I feel like I’d like to see Taew with a variety of actors too. This plot sounds so cool sci-fi and all the good sh*ts but actart is kind of funky with their cgi so i hope the cgi really Advance in here, I don’t want cheap cgi.

But i really think jma would suit this role in here too, and actart can groom him through a different route of acting.

I really want Mark reserved for KooKum!!!! Pahahahahaha :risas3::risas3::risas3::angel10::angel10::icon12:

15. jitaewlover

jitaewlover sarNie Egg

I think nadech will be here,then may be mario or JJ.
    It is impossible for mark and jma in here.
    I think mark taew will be in another new lakorn.

PrincessKarina likes this.
  16. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

i would love if great was in this with taew as the n'ek however he is super busy right now so im sure he's not an option

PrincessKarina and KitKat516 like this.
  17. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Screenshot_20181001-183442.jpg Screenshot_20181001-183402.jpg Screenshot_20181001-183422.jpg
    Cr. as tagged
    Omg this is my biggest wish right now for this one! What an eye candy couple :love::love:

orchidtea, x.ATKD.x, NongS and 2 others like this.
  18. SuzieJ likes this.
  19. NongS

NongS sarNie Hatchling

KitKat516 and SuzieJ like this.
  20. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

yeah hes quite different than most of the guys in his generation. Hes more manly and is very gentlemeny looking!

orchidtea and KitKat516 like this.