[CH3] Miti Thii Saam (Act Art) : Nadech Kugimiya/ Taew Natapohn

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by xodxo, Aug 12, 2018.

1. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Can someone explain the plot a little more clearly for me please? Im still kind of confused with what this is about.

PrincessKarina likes this.
  2. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Wish we can, lol there's not a lot of info on it. I asked but I haven't gotten a response yet. Will let all of you know when I get one.

PrincessKarina, Xiongurl26 and SuzieJ like this.
  3. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Yea this is my objection to ActArt and Taew. Always doing too many borans together. It gets boring and dull after a while.

I wish ActArt could expand and get new n’eks too.

S.J.M likes this.
  4. dancy

dancy sarNie Oldmaid

Maybe p'ke might be Pope. A few months back there was news that Pope and Taew might pair up for a big project but it up to Taew if she wanted to accept the role.

5. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

That was for Nok Jarinya’s production. Taew actually pulled herself out of that one cuz the producer did send her the script but she couldn’t make time for it, cuz she also got sent this script and was more “intrigued” with this one lol aha. She chose ActArt over MakerJ I suppose. Here’s the news.

6. jitaewlover

jitaewlover sarNie Egg

I think Nadech will be in here,I hope JJ but they are just having two lakorns together.
    And I think Nadech Taew good chemistry in LSR.I think there are three actors Nadech JJ Mark are good chemistry with taew.
    Hope it not Mario and Kenp, no chemistry.

orchidtea likes this.
  7. jitaewlover

jitaewlover sarNie Egg

Oh and it is morden novel not boran or period

8. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Oh really? Yay i dont want anymore boran lakorns with Taew for awhile!

PrincessKarina and toasty like this.
  9. jitaewlover

jitaewlover sarNie Egg

yes .It is happened in morden times

PrincessKarina likes this.
  10. saphire

saphire sarNie Egg

This is good to know. Modern time is better

PrincessKarina, toasty and SuzieJ like this.
  11. Yaam

Yaam sarNie Adult

Aw. I wished she would have accepted both bc she doesn't have anything lined up rn.

PrincessKarina, toasty and SuzieJ like this.
  12. toasty

toasty sarNie Hatchling

Thank God it's in modern time. For a God-like, angelic character, I feel like someone with pale skin and a baby face would fit this ... maybe JJ or Mario. But Great would be great lol. I'm fine with Mark and Nadech too.

Xiongurl26, angelswings and saphire like this.
  13. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

She does, she has the lakorn with Ter that shes currently filming. What if they start filming this the same time as the one with Pope? Then there's scheduling conflicts.

14. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

When i think of God-like looks, i think of someone really manly with sharper features like Nadech or Great. Mario and James are very goodlooking but they have softer features. Mark is a bit too young looking for this role.

S.J.M, saphire, Xiongurl26 and 2 others like this.
  15. angelswings

angelswings sarNie Egg

-for a godlike (angel) handsome face I think to go for people like mark, nadech, for sure. I think james ma also really good looking too if they cast him. it would be a new pair for taew and james.

saphire likes this.
  16. jjinxx

jjinxx Is your "nom" Fai-approved?

Yep sounds like modern time period so I hope its Taew. Although I'm not big on all the CGI effects and sci-fi genre.
    :/

17. Yaam

Yaam sarNie Adult

I totally forgot about her lakorn with Ter! Taew is seriously the queen of period dramas. I don't mind her in these type genre bc it's her strength and when do we ever get to see stars in period dramas.

18. I agree! When she’s so talented at a genre I don’t mind! Yes I biased! I will watch her with just about anything or paired with most p’eks! Sorry I wasn’t feeling the lakorn with Ter though! Lol

19. saphire

saphire sarNie Egg

I think this lakorn will blend with a mix of modern and ancient genres. It cannot be just modern if it involves gods, etc. maybe something like 2 worlds.

20. vivienne

vivienne sarNie Egg

Great finished filming with Bella. It’s possible he’s free in his schedule

PrincessKarina and SuzieJ like this.