[CH3] Miti Thii Saam (Act Art) : Nadech Kugimiya/ Taew Natapohn

fresh

sarNie Adult
Not all Taew fans hate NY. And not all NY fans hate Taew. If you can acknowledge people are being nasty to NY then acknowledge that NY fans are nasty to Taew too. It’s going in circles and I’m not going to continue arguing with you. Leave your opinions but don’t just try to argue with other members on this forum.
Lol don't accuse me of trying to argue with anyone first. I was just expressing my opinion in my original post and it had nothing to do with you. If you have not jumped up and mentioned about my comments then I don't bother to respond to you at all.
Also I was just talking very calmly to express my points. I didn't 'call names' or argue with anyone.

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Honestly. Hope the cast is great! I’ve been waiting for Nadech in Act Art
I kind of want to see Alex Rendell in this and also Pear if there is a n’rai role. They are both amazing actors! Taew, Nadech, Alex, and Pear would be an epic combo ! Usually for storylines like this, the only reason I watch them is if the cast is full of people I like so it will be a big plus if the supporting characters are actors I like as well.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Lol don't accuse me of trying to argue with anyone first. I was just expressing my opinion in my original post and it had nothing to do with you. If you have not jumped up and mentioned about me then I don't bother to respond to you at all.
Then why bother to tag others. Obviously you tried to make it seem like you were just leaving an opinion about Taew when it was obvious you tried to get back at them for saying Nadech is unprofessional. Please, i know what’s a mature comment when i see one.

Plus does anyone really know these celebs? They can be nice just for show. None of us knows them.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I kind of want to see Alex Rendell in this and also Pear if there is a n’rai role. They are both amazing actors! Taew, Nadech, Alex, and Pear would be an epic combo ! Usually for storylines like this, the only reason I watch them is if the cast is full of people I like so it will be a big plus if the supporting characters are actors I like as well.
Yesssss I want Alex and Nadech again! Alex has to be one of my fave thai actors of all times. He never fails!

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Yaya's name as "NY" is already dragged here? Why? Even if some people disagreed here since one of Nadech fan came here, they only talked about Nadech and Taew. Those who get bored of NY, why are they the ones who drag Yaya / NY here? Yaya is not in this lakorn, are you not happy? Those who love LSR or their chemistry is happy for another reunion and would have surely not wanted to hear Yaya's name here but the ones who get bored of NY are the ones who talk about her. It's a "DEJA VU" HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Why I feel like people gang up here. I saw Fresh who replied to some people and two others jump at her at the same time. And hey they were the first one to gang up again hahaha. But how to blame them when this thread started by someone who said "we gotta arms up and ready for battle!!!" whereas no Nadech fans has not yet said anything. "We" means a GANG? HAHAHAHA!!! The trouble maker should not play the victims. No Nadech fans were implied in that thread yet but some members has already declared "A WAR"????

If a battle would have happenned, I already know who will be as khun klay and who will as Muen theep lol :rolleyes: but NY fans has not that time to lose in a stupid battle loool. We are a ressource in sharing infos in this forum, not useless in gossiping or playing recess games all day long hahaha. Different kind of battle!

Seriously, I thought we were at "มิติที่ 3 thread", not the "3rd world war thread" HAHAHAHAHAHA. "Arms up" and "ready for battle" To remind somes rules in this thread before it will turn into a "Battle?" Some people should already be banned :rolleyes:.

Please read the rules carefully.

3. NO PERSONAL ATTACK
PLEASE RESPECT EACH OTHERS PRESENCE by not making rude remarks of one another (such as posting in the wrong thread when the information is clearly related to that particular individual listed in the topic thread). It is okay to post information/thoughts/etc related to a certain dara, script, etc., in that specific thread as long as the sub-topics are related to the main topic in some sort of ways. (e.g. ANNE T's other works can be brought in to discuss/relate in Sawan Bieng thread as long as they are relevant to the current conversation or whatever the case is at the time.)

Personal attacks will not be tolerated at this board starting from today onward. If you have personal issues with each other, politely have this figured out through private messaging (this is why PM is useful). Sarcasm will be tolerated as long as it does not cross the line into rudeness/insult and it should not be stereotype to insult certain actors and fan groups. Just like spamming rule, you will receive three warning before getting ban from the forum. If you have more than 3 bans for the year your name will get deleted off the board (we reserve the right to do this as a moderator and administrator of the forum). Constructive criticisms are allowed but insulting/mocking comments with clear intention to put others down in a derogatory manner will NOT be tolerated. Reports of such act will be investigated which could lead to the closing of your topic or a 'possible' termination of your membership for failure to follow the rules.

Repetitively and unhealthy debate threads will be closed without warning or closing notes.

7. DO NOT TROLL OR LOOK TO INSTIGATE PROBLEMS
If you do not know what trolling is, please read here. Troublemakers will not be tolerated. We want this community to be welcoming to everyone. If you are here to solely cause problems, you are not welcomed here. If your behavior is reported and we find that you are trolling, you will be warned up to a max of 3 times. If you do not correct your behavior, you will be permanently banned.

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive,[1] extraneous, or off-topicmessages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yesssss I want Alex and Nadech again! Alex has to be one of my fave thai actors of all times. He never fails!
I'm still fond of his role in Samee (Great-Preem). I really believed he was bi-polar.
Alex would be a good member of the cast.
I 100% agree. Alex is one of the most talented actors in the Thai ET industry. He is like at the top 5 in terms of actual acting skills. It’s a shame he doesn’t get p’ek roles but at the same time when he plays supporting roles, he makes the lakorn more special. He has a special place in my heart. I love how he cares so much about the environment in real life.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I haven’t seen him in Samee, I didn’t know. I really liked his character in that one drama with Susie and Smart. He was adorable and I pitied him A LOT.
Oh you should check it out! His role carried that whole lakorn. I'm not even his fan but I admire his talent in acting. His role in there pretty much was the turning point for him.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I haven’t seen him in Samee, I didn’t know. I really liked his character in that one drama with Susie and Smart. He was adorable and I pitied him A LOT.
That was the first time I ever saw Alex and I loved him. I felt so bad for his character

fresh

sarNie Adult
Then why bother to tag others. Obviously you tried to make it seem like you were just leaving an opinion about Taew when it was obvious you tried to get back at them for saying Nadech is unprofessional. Please, i know what’s a mature comment when i see one.

Plus does anyone really know these celebs? They can be nice just for show. None of us knows them.
I quoted their comments because I wanna address some points that related to their comments just like you quoted my comment. What's wrong with that??? Did I attack them personally???
I'm very sure I didn't tag you in my beginning post so why did you jump up and 'argue' with me???

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I quoted their comments because I wanna address some points that related to their comments just like you quoted my comment. What's wrong with that??? Did I attack them personally???
I'm very sure I didn't tag you in the beginning so why did you jump up and 'argue' with me???
I think you tagged me. Its whatever, if yall are really innocent then continue elsewhere

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
So the topic here was about "Professionalism"? I wonder how people can blame Nadech to be unprofessional whereas he has always been praised along his career for being one of the most talented and professional actors. If someone has a complain about directors/producers about him, PLEASE SHARE! :thumbup:. You can not be fond of his way of acting or portraying his character but call him "unprofessional" because he doesn't realise your "OWN" expectations? The kiss scenes? Can someone share me some pics of Taew who kissed her co partners before she played with Nadech in LSR please? She made real kisses with all of them :eek:? You have real insight info that P'Mam / P'Chu requested Nadech to do real kisses? The same request for Taew? Please share :p

You know what, what I found unprofessional is when you accepted a lakorn, you filmed 2 queues then you have a big krasae from your own fans who anti your partner and then, a few days later, you give up and let the production in trouble because you are sick? :eek: "" ป่วยเรื้อรัง "":eek: But at the same time, you played in another lakorn and accept events which means "work" .
? HAHAHAHAHA I have a thought for "พิรุณพร่ำรัก team lakorn" :angel10: Wonder if this will get ignored LOL

Last edited:

fresh

sarNie Adult
I think you tagged me. Its whatever, if yall are really innocent then continue elsewhere
I started tagging you after you talked about my comment in my original post. This is a public thread in a public forum as people have been pointing out so why can't I talk here??? Again if you don't reply me then I won't reply you.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
For real NFC who would have liked to have some infos here in this thread. I may not stay here longer. too much work to do :p

When you see some actors who gave their all to sell jin and fin in their lakorn and they even go to the extent of playing that game offscreen whereas they are not real, you want to say "With all these efforts, you got that result??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Hey Nadech is Nadech loool, a legend in Thailand. What is the point in debating about him whereas there are a lots of stiff actors who after 10years are not still able to act or are annoying as hell lol. Some actors are hyped by their fans whereas others are praised by professionals :naughty2:.

Nadech no need to share his lips to make good lakorn and create good chemistry, it calls "acting though". Effortlessly .....
:risas3:.
What was Mew last big hit? Oh I know .....Tarm rak kuen jai with Nadech whereas there were no real kiss scenes. KOO JIN OF THE YEAR! Hey but in the same year there were two love spirits with Mario/Mint and Padiwarada with JJ/Bella....Hmmmm :naughty2:. Does people check the rating + feedaback? Nai singh & Noona were the most talk of the town.

Naram & Nai Singh, the real MVP!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVUwT8DA9pF/

What a perf!!! With a simple farm lakorn in an annoying plot! Nai singh - noona did it!

What about Nadech - Kim? You should ask their fans how many of them are waiting for another reunion after they were so into Raeng Pradthana haha. Pithaya and kratae did it!

Some actors are Stiff, some actors are "ok" but annoying, some are stiff + annoying (the worst lol) but among of them, there is fortunately The pearl of Asia!!! Don't forget to support Nadech who is one more time ch3's pride in being nominated for the ASIAN TELEVISION AWARD that will be held in Malaysia for his role as Petra/Ramin in LLSR. I feel so impressed, you give him a bad lakorn with a bad production and a horrible storyline + editing but he succeeds to shine thanks to his acting. Nadech, the only lead actor from ch3 to be nominated BRAVO :clap:

Last edited:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I liked Alex’s role better than everyone else’s in Kom Faek! He really stole the show in that one. Actually I continued watching it for all the supporting cast. They really made that lakorn so good
I didn't watch Kom Faek because the plot seems messy. Even the ch7 ver. too. But I do not doubt Alex's abilities in that. I've seen praise and support for him on that role. He's a very versatile actor and could probably play any role he's given.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I didn't watch Kom Faek because the plot seems messy. Even the ch7 ver. too. But I do not doubt Alex's abilities in that. I've seen praise and support for him on that role. He's a very versatile actor and could probably play any role he's given.
I really recommend KF. I went into it expecting nothing but I ended up loving it and it became inebriate if my faves of this year. Mark and Kimmy were good but they got overshadowed by Alex, Kao, Got, Pear, and Kong. Got was amazing as the villian. He really sent chills down my spine with some of his scenes with Kimmy! The supporting cast really was the best part about this lakorn.