[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

hippo

sarNie Adult
arrggghhhh!!!!!!
OMG!!!!! why did they have to do this to us!!!!
another week of waiting in pain...arrgghhh!!!!!!

i knew they would end it for us this week like this, but still...arrrgghhh!!!!
it's killing meeeee!!!!
its gonna kill you all to! LOL.

i already know the first 5 mins of the next ep is going to be the best for us....i can't wait!
next week's ep are going to be  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:
in the teaser for next week. Paat is so cute! there are so many moments in that short little teaser. I'll you all see it for your selves...ehehehe.  :kiss3: ......i think i will be watching that teaser over and over again till next monday! oh this is going to be a long week.....and the tears and words when he come back  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

starting  my countdown to monday now....LOL

Paat is showing more of his feelings towards her in this ep....just not to her though.....it was sad when he was in jail and was thinking of her and said that he is about to fail against her goodness ....and when he called for her when it was actually his mum that came to visit....
he was so mean to her, when he was trying to push her away  :cry: ....but its all because he cares about her.

wish it was monday already!

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
I'm not watch this lakorn but I just watch the part they speak Hmong, it cute and funny... I don't know some word they talk in Hmong cuz the sound kinda go china. There some I hear well sound go Hmong is the part this n'ek say (kuv muaj tus hlub lawm) and boy say (yog tiag tau sib hawm rov qhaiv) something like that. One from Ken (koj yuav mus dab tsi) I think this was he say, I juess this what they say don't remember much lol..

The n'ek voice is Hmong is nice

Iya

sarNie Adult
haha. i love how they're doing a cliffhanger again. I'm not surprise, esp. since this is so popular. lol

anyone know the total # of eps?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
WAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew it was going to happen. Haha. I just knew it was too soon for some loving scenes. Oh well. That means next week is gonna GOOOD! People better be tuning in, cause if they snooze they lose. HAHA. Does anyone know the ratings? Have they increased?

hippo said:
arrggghhhh!!!!!!
OMG!!!!! why did they have to do this to us!!!!
another week of waiting in pain...arrgghhh!!!!!!

i knew they would end it for us this week like this, but still...arrrgghhh!!!!
it's killing meeeee!!!!
its gonna kill you all to! LOL.

i already know the first 5 mins of the next ep is going to be the best for us....i can't wait!
next week's ep are going to be  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:
in the teaser for next week. Paat is so cute! there are so many moments in that short little teaser. I'll you all see it for your selves...ehehehe.  :kiss3: ......i think i will be watching that teaser over and over again till next monday! oh this is going to be a long week.....and the tears and words when he come back  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

starting  my countdown to monday now....LOL

Paat is showing more of his feelings towards her in this ep....just not to her though.....it was sad when he was in jail and was thinking of her and said that he is about to fail against her goodness ....and when he called for her when it was actually his mum that came to visit....
he was so mean to her, when he was trying to push her away  :cry: ....but its all because he cares about her.

wish it was monday already!

I've watched the teaser at least 5 times already. HAHA. That one dude who's gonna do the deed with Arie has a nice bod. Now if only Paat will strip for us like that....no tanktop of course! :ghehe:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Iya said:
haha. i love how they're doing a cliffhanger again. I'm not surprise, esp. since this is so popular. lol

anyone know the total # of eps?

Asianfuse wiki says 16 episodes. That's a decent amount. We're only on episode 10 and if Paat and Peung have lovey dovey scenes in next weeks episode already that means we'll have at least 6 episodes of LOVEY scenes!!!!!! That's totally awesome! 

cecilia

Staff member
OMG, i scanned through today episode and it's went by so so far. I'm glad it didn't drag at all. I was hoping to see them hug in the end as well .. oh well, another long wait -- spoiler will do for now.  I will try very hard tonight to translate their sweet scenes.

Laimtxias, i love love your mv!!!!

catttuong

sarNie Egg
I cannot wait. I go head watch it without sub. I am not Thai, but I love Thai Lakorn. Ep 9 and 10 are so good.  I was touched when Pueng put tea to the box and cry.  Ken was right.  These jail scenes are climax point for this drama. 

Now, I have to wait till next Monday & Tuesday ............. I wish time goes fast fast fast ........ !!

Cecilia,

Please save me ........... by please post more spoilers and translate those nice and sweet scenes of Pat and Pueng.  Thanks so much !

And thanks again to introduce me to this forum.  I am Ken's fan !!!

cecilia

Staff member
Short spoiler:
In Paat's bedroom, after he finished his shower and changed he walked and found Peung nowhere to be seen.  He got worried but seeing her by the balcony, he felt better.

Peung was drying her hair by the balcony after she finished her shower.  Paat walked int to snatch the towel away and dried her hair.  

"It's unnecessary. I can dry my hair."

"Don't be too much," he pleaded.  

Peung gave up and let him dry her hair.

"You know how to do it too?"

"Much better than you think."

"I thought you only know how to demand, cold the workers, or/or going out to fight."

Paat smiled at her for teasing him.  

Peung worried about Uraraat all of sudden now that she Por Liang Jayne ran off to hide somewhere.  Paat told her that sometimes he worried that her kind heart will bring bad things back into her life.  Peung said she's not afraid to face whatever problems come her way anymore b/c he's with her now.  He smiled and hug her as the two stood together to watch the sky full of happiness.

MaiYiaYang

sarNie Egg
Thanks for the spoilers. Keep them coming. It's gonna take some time for Monday to roll around.

OooO and I love the picture of Ken and Pichy above sitting under the umbrella. They are too cute.

hippo

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
WAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew it was going to happen. Haha. I just knew it was too soon for some loving scenes. Oh well. That means next week is gonna GOOOD! People better be tuning in, cause if they snooze they lose. HAHA. Does anyone know the ratings? Have they increased?

I've watched the teaser at least 5 times already. HAHA. That one dude who's gonna do the deed with Arie has a nice bod. Now if only Paat will strip for us like that....no tanktop of course! :ghehe:

:bhehe: ....the only time I saw Ken without a top, was when he was in the shower....LOL
Yeah, he doesn't look that buff with clothes on, but every ounce of his body is like muscle....i've seen him in quite a few lakorns, the first time i saw his body i was kinda shocked...it didnt' look that fit with clothes on....LOL. 

i've watched it about twice last night, not including when i was watching the lakorn and when i woke up at twice already  :bhehe:  :bhehe: .....Ken's face when he is sneaking into his room is just sooooo cute and when he moves closer and closer to her on the bed  :wub:  :woot2:  :woot: .....ok i gotta go watch it again...LMAO.....the bad thing is that the mum and sister are gonna come back ...but this time, i'm pretty sure he will protect her more and it will be more obvious....arghhh i can't wait now!!!

on  kai_aukavut ig account, someone told him that the ratings for ep 9 had gone up to 8.3......he is involved with Broadcast thai production....i don't know exactly how....actually i think i know, but unsure so not gonna say.
but i've commented on his photo's regarding the lakorn a few times, and he answers every time =)
the ratings are increasing  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: 

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
today episode there was no sweet moment for paat/peung. it was hard seeing paat saying mean thing to peung, so she could leave him. it show he starting to fall for her. cant wait till next week episode. hope there will be lot of sweet moment for paat/peung.

cecilia

Staff member
it was bittersweet ... sweet that he's considerate of his wifey.  Don't want to see her suffer in pain while he could be stuck in jail for the next 5-10 years.  He signed the divorce paper to let her go from all the suffer he put her through --- and sweet how he smile when she came back to throw the paper in front of him that she will not leave his side until he's free from jail ... then she'll be the one to leave.  I super excited for next week b/c she will live up to these words and he will be the one to have to do whatever it takes to trap her down from leaving.  This man, i tell you, when he hate, he hate and when he love he love :wub:

catttuong

sarNie Egg
Cecilia, Thanks so much for the spoilers.  I went back to your previous post that has spoilers and read it again.

I confuse that at the end of ep. 10 Pueng carried her bag and plan to leave, but Pat is still in jail and she told him she will not leave him now........ ??? 

These 2 eps of this week., both Ken and Pitchy act great.  I was touched by their work.