[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

cecilia

Staff member
Namtarn did well for her first role comparing to some of the n'ek .. also, like everyone said in the bht, she made so much progress as the episode goes on too ..

cattuong, no spoiler post yet .. will do more spoiler once manager update their page na.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
cecilia said:
Namtarn did well for her first role comparing to some of the n'ek .. also, like everyone said in the bht, she made so much progress as the episode goes on too ..

cattuong, no spoiler post yet .. will do more spoiler once manager update their page na.
thanks ceci btw i like your banner

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
i laugh so hard when paat say to peung. why are you not tossing the ball with me lady/daughter princess. it get me every time :loool: :loool: :loool:.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I'm so behind on this lakorn. I'm on episode 5 or 6 right now,I forgot which episode I'm on. Lol. Anyway, have there been any sweet scene between these two love birds yet so far? Because whenever I see a sweet scene of them, Ken just have to ruin it by saying she's a servant or she's a person who is hungry for money. Damn, this boy always ruin the mood. Hahhah... 

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
Namtarn is a pretty good actress for a newbie. Her tears are kind of weak sometimes but her voice and expressions/emotions are perfect. Couldn't have asked for a better way of her to deliver through :) Like Saiparn (Pok) said on Tonight Show.. Namtarn's acting improves as the episodes progress and flow, which is amazing. I was amazed by her by the time the 2nd episode aired already. I was kin of complaining about her the first ep but as soon as I saw her acting and crying on the second episode, I was stunned and knew I'd become a real fan soon-- in which I did. Namtarn is currently my favorite newbie^^

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
-AyLove- said:
I'm so behind on this lakorn. I'm on episode 5 or 6 right now,I forgot which episode I'm on. Lol. Anyway, have there been any sweet scene between these two love birds yet so far? Because whenever I see a sweet scene of them, Ken just have to ruin it by saying she's a servant or she's a person who is hungry for money. Damn, this boy always ruin the mood. Hahhah... 
He does doesn't he? He ruins my mood too. There aren't that many sweet scenes, but there are lots of scenes with them together. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
jscuttlebuggist said:
Namtarn is a pretty good actress for a newbie. Her tears are kind of weak sometimes but her voice and expressions/emotions are perfect. Couldn't have asked for a better way of her to deliver through :) Like Saiparn (Pok) said on Tonight Show.. Namtarn's acting improves as the episodes progress and flow, which is amazing. I was amazed by her by the time the 2nd episode aired already. I was kin of complaining about her the first ep but as soon as I saw her acting and crying on the second episode, I was stunned and knew I'd become a real fan soon-- in which I did. Namtarn is currently my favorite newbie^^
Her crying is good, but she's still weak on some emotions... oh well. She's currently my favorite too! I like her and Kim.

cecilia

Staff member
-AyLove- said:
No bad lashes starting next week when he gets out of jail -- but from previous one .. he did indeed ruined it every time with 'i'm your god and the only one to have rights of you' talk.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
He does doesn't he? He ruins my mood too. There aren't that many sweet scenes, but there are lots of scenes with them together. Hehe.

Lol. Yeah, he does. He ruins the mood because he ruin the nice, sweet scene they have together. For example, the scene when he told her to make some tea for him at night time then he ended up making it instead because he wanted to prove her wrong or something like that, i think it was the beginning of episode 5. I liked that scene when he make the tea for her and show her how to do, it was a calm, nice, sweet scene but that fool just have to ruin it by saying those stupid lines of his. Lol. Pissed me off. There was another scene where I was pissed off at his stupid lines too. I forgot which scene it was though. Lol.  

cecilia said:
No bad lashes starting next week when he gets out of jail -- but from previous one .. he did indeed ruined it every time with 'i'm your god and the only one to have rights of you' talk.

Wait, he went to jail the second time? Or are you talking about the scene at the end of episode 5 when he punched that ex boyfriend of Peung?

cecilia

Staff member
^1st time was for the hit and the 2nd time was for the drug accusation ..

Spoiler coming up -- MANAGER posted so much!

cecilia

Staff member
The next morning, Peung woke up with a shocked.  She opened her eyes and saw Pat sleep next to her softly.  She moved up to give him a kiss on his cheek and added, "I'm not scare of anything anymore b/c i know that you're be beside me, always."

She looked at him and got up to leave.  Paat opened his eyes and said to himself, "I promise I won't leave you, my Rojanachanai."

He continued to sleep with happiness

OMG, i hate POK . .never hate anyone as much as her .. so her plan with Prawut worked.  Prawut tried to force himself on Peung in the cave during hte rain .. but upon seeing Peung beg and cried he stop.  Paat went out to look for his wife after being ill-talked by the evil sister.  Unfortunately, he met some accident and got hit on the head and fainted.

Prawut finally felt bad and let Peung go without touching her.  She got out and walked away crying.  Prawut apologized for his bad behavior.  Being kind, she told him to forget it and take it as that she paid back for what she did to hurt him then.  He cried and said that it was Paat's fault for taking her away from him.  She said it's no one's fault. Even if Paat leave her, she will not love him either.  He then asked her to forgive him and who does she love.  She said with all her heart and physical being, she loves PAAT.  Prawut smile in disappointment but still manage to continue to acknowledge and accept the truth.  He told her to hurry home for her love might be worry sick of her now.

However, she couldn't return that night b/c it rained super hard .. the road are block.  Paat woke up from next day and asked for Peung right away.  Everyone went mum b/c they don't know where she is.  Janjao came running in to tell Paat that Peung has return.  Paat rushed out to see Peung and Prawut together. He insulted her and called her unfaithful .. having affair with her ex.  She tried to explain but he refused to listen to her. He ordered Prawut to tell him what happened.  Prawut told him that if he doesn't believe his wife then who is he to make him believe in the story he tell.  This upset Paat even more.  He gave Prawut some good punches.  Peung in to stop them.  She said that people have doubt their relationship and she never really believe it but until today she realize that they don't click and since this is the case there's no point for her to stay back. She asked Potawee to take her away from the house.  Potawee listen to her request as Paat rushed inside the house. Prawut offered to take Peung away but Peung asked him to please don't make things more difficult for her.  She asked Potawee to take her away.  Paat looked from inside of the house. He watched Peung get into Potawee's car.  He saw her turn around and hope that she'll change her mind but she didn't and left with Potawee.

AND SO THE TWO ARE SEPARATED b/c he did not trust her fully as he claimed to be T_T

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
oy!!! gliet khun pok tee sud!! argh!! >.<" porliang paat needs more faith in his wife.. no wonder she will leave. he has no trust in her :'( I guess it's to make him suffer for all the times he's insulted and hurt her prior to this one time again

thanks ceci for the spoilers!! appeciate it a lot na! <3

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Don't you guys just hate it when people don't trust you?? I do, but when I think about it and put myself in their shoes I understand what they feel. It's hard to really trust someone...especially when you've trusted and that trust got betrayed.

melezanda

sarNie Egg
I was knew that they won't please us with sweet scenes for long
paat is so stupid, didn't she prove her faithful and love already!!
but maybe his hurt (from the past) is deeper than we thought, so that he can't even trust the woman he loves :no:  
what a pity!!!

thanks ceci for the spoiler, we living on it  :p 
btw do you sub the waterfall scene yet??   

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the spoiler, ceci.

There v go again, his trust issue.i dont mind d separation though, Paat need this as a lesson. I want to see him regret n beg for forgiveness.crawl to her knees, paat!

Iizbythao

sarNie Egg
Thanks for the spoiler!! Im not surprise at paat's instant accussations of pueng. If it were me, and my husband spent the night alone with his ex lover of which was stilly insanely in love with him, I'd think and act the same way. I guess it depends on the individual. Sure, trust is key in a relationship but to an extent, I feel like we all question trust. I guess what I'm trying to say is, paat's action is understandable but ultimately he's wrong and I can't wait too see what he does to win her back! ...and true enough, prawut can't say anything to help the situation even if he tried convincing paat that nothing happened.

Iya

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
Presenting my new favorite 'NAMKEN' -- Ice to cool us down!

"Thank you for all the things you've done for me ... for whatever your reason is, I thank you" ~ Paat

thanks for sharing, cece. this is my Note II wallpaper now. :D