[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

cecilia

Staff member
catttuong said:
Cecilia, Thanks so much for the spoilers.  I went back to your previous post that has spoilers and read it again.

I confuse that at the end of ep. 10 Pueng carried her bag and plan to leave, but Pat is still in jail and she told him she will not leave him now........ ??? 

These 2 eps of this week., both Ken and Pitchy act great.  I was touched by their work.
Basically, he signed the divorce paper and gave her some money to leave b/c he doesn't want to hold her back from living her life after putting her through so much misery.  She came back to jail and teared the paper up to tell him that she will not leave him until he's free.  As right now, if she does leave him during his hard time then this just prove that his accusation of her being a selfish and gold digger is true.  She will stick around to prove to him that she's more human than he think.  Once he's out of jail, she will leave him out of her own free will -- with nothing from him. She will do whatever it takes to prove his innocence.

So when he got out of jail, she was happy to see him .. however, she has to stick to her words therefore she packs up her stuff to leave only to be stop by him -- this is when we see him tie her up in their bedroom ... next week episodes will be filled with lots of sweet and happy moments until ... URARAAT declares that she's prego to create this misunderstanding between the two lovers.

As for her leaving toward end of the episode ... i guess she felt helpless .. according to spoiler she refused to give up and came back to the tea house ... went off to pick tea leaves w/no one else .. Paat saw this and was touch by her genuinely -- it is then he thanks her for staying beside him during the hard time -- that's when we'll get our VERY FIRST LOVE HUG from the two.

MaiYiaYang

sarNie Egg
I know she feels helpless, but by not giving , Paat loves her even more. Good for her. Thanks for the constant spoilers.

Can't wait till next week!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! :)

I've watched next week's preview over 15 times now!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
hippo said:
:bhehe: ....the only time I saw Ken without a top, was when he was in the shower....LOL
Yeah, he doesn't look that buff with clothes on, but every ounce of his body is like muscle....i've seen him in quite a few lakorns, the first time i saw his body i was kinda shocked...it didnt' look that fit with clothes on....LOL. 

i've watched it about twice last night, not including when i was watching the lakorn and when i woke up at twice already  :bhehe:  :bhehe: .....Ken's face when he is sneaking into his room is just sooooo cute and when he moves closer and closer to her on the bed  :wub:  :woot2:  :woot: .....ok i gotta go watch it again...LMAO.....the bad thing is that the mum and sister are gonna come back ...but this time, i'm pretty sure he will protect her more and it will be more obvious....arghhh i can't wait now!!!

on  kai_aukavut ig account, someone told him that the ratings for ep 9 had gone up to 8.3......he is involved with Broadcast thai production....i don't know exactly how....actually i think i know, but unsure so not gonna say.
but i've commented on his photo's regarding the lakorn a few times, and he answers every time =)
the ratings are increasing  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: 

Yeah. Ken's body isn't so toned, but he's muscular alright. Truth be told Ken won me over with his body stature and composure. I just adore his body structure!!!!!! HEHE. I don't think we'll see him topless in here, but it doesn't hurt to hope right? HAHA.

I'm glad to hear that the ratings are increasing...even though we're not sure. HAHA. I'd rather be optimistic. Anyway, can't wait for more!!!!!!!!!!! ALL those spoilers had me smiling during my worktime. HAHA.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^ HAHA Speaking of his beautiful body. Look at what I stumbled upon searching for "pichy namtarn" on google images...THIS:

Cr: on pic

Isn't he just... :drools:

cecilia

Staff member
^that was an old shot .. but from that topless shower scene .. i'm all his again ... jelly of Noi now T_T

Spoiler:
One morning, Preme returned to pay the lovers a visit.  She asked if Paat bully Peung.  Janjao and Chi response at once that their boss did .. bully Peung to love him lmao Everyone laughed.

Preme asked Peung and Peung said he did nothing of such.  Preme then asked her son and he said he did everything according to what he promised her.  Paat told her that if she doesn't believe him then he'll prove it. He moved in closer and gave Peung a kiss on the check.  Preme's happy to see the two love each other.

Anyway, Paat still don't believe that the two mother/daughter came to the ranch to be good. His mother talked to him to not think too much and to give other people chances.  Peung heard this and was happy to know that Paat will give her adopted mother/sis a second chance.

Oh, Pok and Prawut came together to do some sort of collaboration to tear the two apart.  Our good man finally cracked down his goodness .. poor guy, just when i start to sympathize his kindness he turns around to prove me wrong in my judgement -- Love tears him apart deeply

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^ Yeah, it's an old one. HEHE. But this is my first time seeing it. HAHA.

I can't THANK YOU enough cecilia. You are our life savor! Awe man so Prawut is gonna become the bad guy now...sheesh...

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
thank for the spolier cecilia. good to hear next week we will see sweet moment for paat/peung.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Beautiful!!!

Ok...so some of y'all may've read it, some may've missed it. A couple pages back I wrote how MSNP is the only Ken lakorn I've watched without Anne, well guess what I was totally lying. Haha. In fact I've seen at least 3 of his other lakorns!! I am so forgetful. HAHAHA.

Okay enough of that weirdness.

Reactions: Iya

fanny

sarNie Adult
As much I like the lakorn I can't feel n'ek's sadness. I'm looking at a girl who tried too hard to be sad. The emotion, the look, the whole face expression is not convincing at all. As I was watching the lakorn I wish it was someone who have more experience then the lakorn would be more excited and convincing. I know it is her first lakorn that's why I can bare to watch until now. I hope she do better toward the end. Yes, she cute and better than looking than some newbies. I hope she will do better in her next lakorn.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. I think she's pretty convincing with her crying scenes. Her facial expression is weak, but her vocal expression is strong. Which I like. I also like that she doesn't over express the emotion. You know how some people go overboard with their facial expression when crying? Yeah. Hehe. Anyway, I understand you. With time this girl shall reach her potential.

Reactions: Iya

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I keep rewatching episode 10 and everytime when it comes across Ken talking hmong, I LAUGH! It's so funny and cute. Lmfao. I love episode 10. :)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ntsuab-Ci said:
I keep rewatching episode 10 and everytime when it comes across Ken talking hmong, I LAUGH! It's so funny and cute. Lmfao. I love episode 10. :)
LOL! I know right?  He's like "Ua cas koj tsis kam pov pob rau kuv?"  Hehehe...so cute!

I beg to differ on Pichy's expression.  I actually think she's doing an awesome job for a newbie and is very convincing.  She cries beautifully and had me crying on episode 9.  I admit she was a little stiff on the first 2-3 episodes.  And Phatman, I agree that her vocal expression is strong...very strong indeed.  I don't sympathize with her simply because she's such a cute thing that's getting verbally abused by the evil Paat.  She's got skills.  There are several veteran actresses (not gonna name any haha) that still has no effect on me.  

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I love the Hmong speaking part, too. It's so cute :D I'm really loving this lakorn like crazy. In my opinion, Namtarn's crying scenes are so good. I always feel so sad for her and want to cry with her. Her acting is really impressive and she's really growing on me :)
Can't wait to see all these sweet scenes of Ken & Namtarn! Gosh, they're too squeal-worthy! <333

catttuong

sarNie Egg
Thanks so much, Cecilia *hug* ....... Do you have new spoiler for today? :wub:

Awww, that's so sweet that Pat & Pueng show their love toward each other. 

Director choose Pichy to play role "Pueng" , this is good choice.  Pichy shows very good for Pueng's Characteristic which is kind  heart, strong will and optimistic.  I hate nang'ek that has fool and weak characteristics that are not realistic. 

Ken is perfect for Paat's role. 

Pok and her mother, Uraraat , Prawut are gggrrrrhhhh ..... but they also help Paat and Pueng too.  They help Paat & Pueng realized their feel for each other and also testing their love.

How do we help to increase the rate?  I want to vote for Ken :wub:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fanny said:
As much I like the lakorn I can't feel n'ek's sadness. I'm looking at a girl who tried too hard to be sad. The emotion, the look, the whole face expression is not convincing at all. As I was watching the lakorn I wish it was someone who have more experience then the lakorn would be more excited and convincing. I know it is her first lakorn that's why I can bare to watch until now. I hope she do better toward the end. Yes, she cute and better than looking than some newbies. I hope she will do better in her next lakorn.
her next one is Daew Kiew Duen 2 its a light comedy so i think she'll do well 

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
fanny said:
i would say she pretty good for her first lakorn. at lease i can feel sad for her when she cry.