[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
They changed a lot to this newer version. I'm glad they did because I was curious to see how the older version was and it was so freaking boring! Lol. They made Ken's character meaner in here and Pichy was nice but not a weak n'ek. Sometimes, remakes are better than the originals. This is definitely one of them. 

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Rewatching this.. I miss them kentarn.. Awww.. Really2 miss them..
I still can feel Khun Pat's love towards pueng.. Yeah.. He love pueng from first sight.. But when he see how pueng's behaviour towards her bf make he sad and remember the past.. Want to see them again.. Please reunite..

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
I can't believe I just found this lakorn a few days ago. I just finished it and I'm sooooo sad!!! Love this lakorn so much. I miss Ken and Namtarn. I'm so obsessed that I keep listening to their ost. I'm going to cry!!!  :cry:  :cry1: Keeping my fingers cross in hopes that they'll pair up again. Paat and Peung for life!!! Wish this lakorn could've been longer too!!

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
tweedaly said:
I can't believe I just found this lakorn a few days ago. I just finished it and I'm sooooo sad!!! Love this lakorn so much. I miss Ken and Namtarn. I'm so obsessed that I keep listening to their ost. I'm going to cry!!!  :cry:  :cry1: Keeping my fingers cross in hopes that they'll pair up again. Paat and Peung for life!!! Wish this lakorn could've been longer too!!
haha same with me..i can't believe that i found it late.But that was 1 year ago.Until now i don't know how many time i keep rewatching it..yeap!!..I miss them..every hour and minute i want them to pair up again.If Ken T didn't pull out Sapai Jao..maybe we will see him and Namtarn again right now. :cry:  :cry:

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Hana_pichy said:
haha same with me..i can't believe that i found it late.But that was 1 year ago.Until now i don't know how many time i keep rewatching it..yeap!!..I miss them..every hour and minute i want them to pair up again.If Ken T didn't pull out Sapai Jao..maybe we will see him and Namtarn again right now. :cry:  :cry:
Awww. That's such a shame. Hopefully they'll pair up again. I'm glad that they almost got the chance to pair up again.. Keeping my hopes up high!! 

Tigrafr

sarNie Hatchling
I have finished the lakorn and i have loved it.
The story was awesome, i couldn't stop watching the episodes because i really wanted to see what gonna happen.
Ken is amazing ! He never fall to amaze me in his lakorn.
And for one first lakorn i have liked Namtam. (Can't wait to see more lakorn with her)

I really hope they do more lakorns Ken & Namtam
And the OST is so beautiful 3