[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I just finished episode 12 with subs and man is Ken hot!!! Seriously. That waterfall scene was amazingly beautiful. I was a bit bothered by Namtarn's hair style During that scene, but...whatever. Looking forward to episode 13!!!!

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Everything was good ending. it's a happy ending to all I cried arie scene with her dad. I wonder if the baby's daddy wanted n love arie. it seems like he does but too bad arie doesn't want him cus he's bad. It's short how Pope can think good quick.  I ma miss this big time

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
And now...I feel so empty.  

My favorite part is when Arie finally got her father to turn over his gun and as everyone starts walking away...Peung runs into Patt's arms.  Oh...how I adore this new n'ek.  Did anybody else notice how Patt was rubbing/patting Peung's back?  Ken just naturally has that kind of chemistry with his n'eks.  

Arie is a good person at heart.  She just grew up very spoiled.  

Overall...it ended very well for me.  

Reactions: Iya

sunflowerpp

sarNie Hatchling
cool :) said:
@ sunflowerpp, aww don't make me cry! I already did that on Monday :(
i miss them so much since their lakorn end, i don't have other lakorn to watch and i can sleep early too :secret:

catttuong

sarNie Egg
I just finished ep15.  This drama is good.  I am going back to watch it all again this weekend.

Ep 15 is good.  It wraps up the loose end.  But I still feel like there is some missing ........ or may be I want to see little more about Paat and Pueng.  For example, if Paat and Pueng has baby together, then it's better ending.

Ken is great.  His acting skill is getting better and better.  I like him so much. 

For an newbie, Pichy is doing great.  I am looking forward to see her new drama.  She will success in this field.

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
finally finshed ep 15 with sub. the scene were the gang boss tell paat to shoot peung  was so sad. good for Aerie for not taking that loser of a man to be her baby father.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Finished!!!!! Happy and sad.
Good points: Ken and Namtarn.
Bad points: Loose plot; some loose ends; too direct of a dialogue; mediocre performance; lack of development in their love relationship; bad action hehe...um...that's all I can think of now.
Despite the flaws, overall though, I enjoyed it because Ken and Namtarn are too good together.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I just got done watching ep12 and the preview for episode13. Man, seems like epi 13 is an ugly one. Dont know if i want to watch it now. Lol.

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
the PD/drector should have never cut so many scene. so fan dont get lost in ths lakorn. if not for cecila spoiler.
i would have miss so many sweet scene. between paat/peung
oh well i only watch for Ken when the lakorn havnt air. after it air i fall head over heel for Namtarn. she just look so good with ken.
cant wait to see her lakorn with little Ken.

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
i'm watching this lakorn now currently at ep 3 and so far its very good! i've always thought that namtarn looks like someone but just couldn't figure out who. after watching this lakorn,  goo hara of kara came to my mind everytime i see namtarn on-screen. well, maybe its just me :)

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Wasn't as great as I'd thought it would be but still enjoyable and I would watch it again. Maybe next time less fast forwarding. I did watch the entire lakorn on a work day so I rushed a bit.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
SokLaHote said:
Wasn't as great as I'd thought it would be but still enjoyable and I would watch it again. Maybe next time less fast forwarding. I did watch the entire lakorn on a work day so I rushed a bit.
The entire lakorn in one day?! That's crazy. Haha.

cecilia

Staff member
Went back to watch NAMKEN today :wub:
Missing them onscreen as a couple -- they ought to do another comeback soon!
Love their fire chemistry!!! Love p'Ken as Por Liang Paat <3!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
One quick question, i was wonder who the lady that played Rojanasnai "Peung" Wichanee & Romereuthai's mother? I want to know the actress name. Can anybody please give me er name.

In advance, Thank you!