"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Tik_lover said:
For those of you who are having so much questios right now. I can help.
Wanvisa as a pay back "Did Kidnap Parop with the help of the Golen Boy, Songklod, Tham and Kanin" (these three are super funny when they're together adding Parop too)
I do believe that Chokthawee is evil, just from the way he was staring at Parop and the look on his face when Parop was found on the island. He better not be using Prim because I will be mad.
THERES MORE DRAMA COMING!! HEAVY ONES WITH TEARS!! Get ready ladies!!!
i'm so readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for everything  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

2 days and 8 hours to go  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance2:  :dance2:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Ninja007 said:
Ananda said ... Before he did this lakorn, he thought this will be the only lakorn he does. But after doing it, he enjoys it sonmuch more than he expected. So now, he is not too sure if he will be doing another lakorn or not.
Ananda is clearly asking for a reunion with Kim in this statement. Seriously!!!! I honestly don't believe Ananda would've considered doing lakorns again if it weren't for how well he got along with Kim. I also don't believe he would've enjoyed filming lakorns this much if his nang'ek wasn't Kim.

So who's going to spam Act Art's IG with me for a reunion of Ananberley in Jam Loey Rak? Seriously! It's worth a try, right?!?! Ananda is basically declaring that he's willing to act in another lakorn, and I'm SURE he's referring to Kim as being his costar. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
anonymous it worth the try 100%  i will hope for ananberley for another work for sure but i will not put any high level my fears of disappointing block me :p and yes i feel in some part like you i think kim was a good partner for him and an enjoyable company while filming that made him maybe consider that lakorn world actually is a good one why not try again :ghehe: well for sure he gained many fans now so i think there's a big possibility we will see him again another lakorn but with who or where that future will tell 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous<3 said:
Lol. Adsd you accidentally put Pranon instead of Parop. :coverlaf:
this is the time when i do this to myself :facepalm: what a shame :blush: thank you for telling me somehow every time i write parob (pranon and prao) names came to my mind :ghehe:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I can't get enough of Ananberly! I can't stop listening to Ananda's voice. His English is OH SO SEXY!

It's totally worth a shot...101% Jam Loey Ruk! Anything is fine with me!!! This is one of those times when I desparately wish Kim isn't with anyone. Ananda is great at fan servicing. He will let it all out if Kim is single. Then I might just die hahaha.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. Right ceda_lee? Ananda is already flirting with Kim this much. Imagine how much he'd flirt with her if she was single. :pervie: :bhehe:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i can agree in that too he's doing a big fan service that i'm hooked like a crazy here  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
Reading all your comments..if ananda is so obviously flirting with Kimmy that you and me and who ever else can see..then who's to say mark can't see it ?? Ananda is some pretty strong competition lol..and he's not shy about showing his interest in her..and I heard mark is the jealous type

I honestly believe it's credit to Kim's talent as an actress that she can generate chemistry with all her male co stars thus far minus Smart.

My ❤ broke when I heard it was only 9 eps..we got 14 eps of Kaew ta warn jai and we only needed 5 we are getting 9 eps of suer when we need 15..or better still give them a spin off and do part 2

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ceda_lee said:
Yes.  I've seem most of his movies.  

in your opinion what is the different between watching him in movies and lakorn, i'm curious to know your opinion since you watched him before :p 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i try to avoid comment here and not watching ananberley so i can be clam and wait patiently for ep 4 , but i fail i found noting to watch so i surrender i go reply ep 3 and again their scene made me fangirling :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:   2 days exactly left, aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh monday monday , tuesday became my favorite days

"one more step" :spin: :spin: :spin:

"and the most important thing HANDSOME" :lolyup: :D i feel happiness in their laughs sooooo soooo natural i'm really amazed by the level of chemistry they have  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
i try to avoid comment here and not watching ananberley so i can be clam and wait patiently for ep 4 , but i fail i found noting to watch so i surrender i go reply ep 3 and again their scene made me fangirling :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:   2 days exactly left, aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh monday monday , tuesday became my favorite days

"one more step" :spin: :spin: :spin:

"and the most important thing HANDSOME" :lolyup: :D i feel happiness in their laughs sooooo soooo natural i'm really amazed by the level of chemistry they have  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:
:crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush: Cute :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
monkeykimmy said:
:crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush: Cute :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:
Dont stop adsd. I'm here with you :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush: