Penelope

sarNie Adult
How come whenever Parop is going somewhere, someone always tries to kill him?  Could it be that Wanwisa's family hired those bad guys to kill him or something?

Also, those bodyguards at Parop's house -- do they have a crush on his sisters?

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I think the bad guy(s) are from Parop's side. In the summary, it said that someone close to them is the cause of the misunderstandings between both families. A lot of people have been speculating Parop's older bodyguard. And yes, both bodyguards seem to like the sisters.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Anonymous<3 said:
I think the bad guy(s) are from Parop's side. In the summary, it said that someone close to them is the cause of the misunderstandings between both families. A lot of people have been speculating Parop's older bodyguard. And yes, both bodyguards seem to like the sisters.
I'm thinking it's his friend too Because they seem to always know where Parop is at all times. I think it's A case of jealousy because Parop's father raised him but yet he is only a " servant" So he could be feeling some resentment. He probably wanted to take over the family business and fortune too.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I FIGURED IT OUT!!!! There's a second version of the ost (Hua Jai Likit)!!! The music in the first clip (at 12:01) is the instrumental of the second version of the ost (at 10:36), which plays briefly in the second clip!

@12:01
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugJlUESYBRY

@10:36
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDespnF4L-Y

I really hope they release the second version of the ost! I really like the hip hop/rnb sound to it! :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Penelope said:
How come whenever Parop is going somewhere, someone always tries to kill him?  Could it be that Wanwisa's family hired those bad guys to kill him or something?

Also, those bodyguards at Parop's house -- do they have a crush on his sisters?

I think so. It seems Choke flirts with Preem while Mungkhun has a thing for Praaotha. 

Anonymous<3 said:

Yup. I bet it's Choke who's planning this whole thing.

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I'm thinking it's his friend too Because they seem to always know where Parop is at all times. I think it's A case of jealousy because Parop's father raised him but yet he is only a " servant" So he could be feeling some resentment. He probably wanted to take over the family business and fortune too.

Agree. He wants power and wealth.

Tik_lover

sarNie Hatchling
For those of you who are having so much questios right now. I can help.
Wanvisa as a pay back "Did Kidnap Parop with the help of the Golen Boy, Songklod, Tham and Kanin" (these three are super funny when they're together adding Parop too)
I do believe that Chokthawee is evil, just from the way he was staring at Parop and the look on his face when Parop was found on the island. He better not be using Prim because I will be mad.
THERES MORE DRAMA COMING!! HEAVY ONES WITH TEARS!! Get ready ladies!!!

dwattanasut09

sarNie Egg
I like that in the BTS clip, they are speaking english to each other. Did anyone else hear a slight accent in Kim's english? I thought Ananda's english was sexy!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:
The boys are gonna help Parop kipnap Wanvisa? I'd love to see that!

I hope not. Haha. As much as I love me some bromance, I'd rather they not interfere with Parob's love life. I just have something against friends helping out... Like for example *AHEM* Pranon helping out Boss to win Saya's love. Urgh, still upset. OKAY, back on topic. Monday's in three days!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. You guys are misunderstanding what Tik_lover said. What she meant was that Wanvisa will kidnap Parop with the help of the Golden Boys. Remember the bts pictures where Wanvisa is at Parop's wedding holding guns? She'll be kidnapping him in that scene. It'll be comedic, because you never see the nang'ek kidnapping the pra'ek. But, what I'm still wondering is if Parop will kidnap Wanvisa too. I think what will happen is that at first, he'll kidnap her to his island and it'll actually be serious. Because he's doing it for revenge. But then later, towards the end of the lakorn, when Parop is going to marry the other woman, Wanvisa will kidnap Parop also, but it'll be for comedic purposes. Like, "you kidnapped me last time, so I'll kidnap you this time". Lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anonymous<3 said:
Lol. You guys are misunderstanding what Tik_lover said. What she meant was that Wanvisa will kidnap Parop with the help of the Golden Boys. Remember the bts pictures where Wanvisa is at Parop's wedding holding guns? She'll be kidnapping him in that scene. It'll be comedic, because you never see the nang'ek kidnapping the pra'ek. But, what I'm still wondering is if Parop will kidnap Wanvisa too. I think what will happen is that at first, he'll kidnap her to his island and it'll actually be serious. Because he's doing it for revenge. But then later, when Parop is going to marry the other woman, Wanvisa will kidnap Parop also, but it'll be for comedic purposes. Like, "you kidnapped me last time, so I'll kidnap you this time". Lol.

Haha. Now I'd love to see her do that. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous<3 said:
Lol. You guys are misunderstanding what Tik_lover said. What she meant was that Wanvisa will kidnap Parop with the help of the Golden Boys. Remember the bts pictures where Wanvisa is at Parop's wedding holding guns? She'll be kidnapping him in that scene. It'll be comedic, because you never see the nang'ek kidnapping the pra'ek. But, what I'm still wondering is if Parop will kidnap Wanvisa too. I think what will happen is that at first, he'll kidnap her to his island and it'll actually be serious. Because he's doing it for revenge. But then later, towards the end of the lakorn, when Parop is going to marry the other woman, Wanvisa will kidnap Parop also, but it'll be for comedic purposes. Like, "you kidnapped me last time, so I'll kidnap you this time". Lol.
this is a new thing which I've never come across in Thai lakorn usually pra'ek kidnap but it turn out the other way around 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha. Yeah. Suer is like a roller coaster. It starts off funny, it gets really serious and dramatic, and then it ends funny and lighthearted again. Lol.