"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
Dont stop adsd. I'm here with you :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:
i surrender even if i want to stop i can't now especially seeing such spoiler of ep 4

the kiss step by step  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :spicy: :spicy: :spicy:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
adsd18/2 said:
in your opinion what is the different between watching him in movies and lakorn, i'm curious to know your opinion since you watched him before :p
In movies...he lets it all out. I have seen his behind. He does love scenes, no fake angels hehe. No cutesy stuff.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ceda_lee said:
In movies...he lets it all out. I have seen his behind. He does love scenes, no fake angels hehe. No cutesy stuff.
oooo oooo   that's enough i want dare to ask anything more :ghehe:  :secret:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol Mark has nothing to worry about. Ananda is a natural flirt But he doesn't flirt in a sexual way but more of a friendly way. He also could careless if fans like it or not, he's there to work that is why he's such a good actor. Plus I don't think Kim is his type and Kim seems to be very much in love with her man. So MK can breathe easy lol.

Beside Mark, I think she has the best chemistry with Ananda.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I also think that Kim has a lot of chemistry with Ananda, other than Mark.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually, I agree with Pueng_B. Kim is Ananda's type. He's into sexy, curvier, and mixed women. Kim is all of that. Some people might not consider her sexy, but the fact of the matter is, she's always been known and teased for her thicker figure. Even Ananda said she has a big butt. I think Mark does have something to worry about. Lol. But Kim is being very considerate of Mark. The way she interacts with Ananda is as a friend towards a friend. But Ananda's being strong in his advances towards her, maybe less so than before, but still. I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed. It's not just the way Ananda talks to Kim, but the way his eyes light up when he praises and talks about her. He's always smiling whenever Kim's name is brought up. There's definitely something there. And for example, when they were dancing together on the show, the way Ananda looked at Kim wasn't like how a friend would look at a friend. Ananda may be a good actor, but he can't fool me. Lol. His eyes are full of admiration and adoration for Kim. I don't think he has a chance with her though. Kim and Mark are in a serious relationship. I don't see them breaking up any time soon. Plus, it's Ananda who doesn't fit Kim's type. She's into light skinned Chinese or Korean looking men. Guys who would fit her type are Mark, James Ma, Push, Bie Kpn, etc.

I wish we got to see more behind the scenes of Suer. Then we would get to see more of how Ananda acts with Kim.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Uh I didn't mean body type. Sexy and curvy is easily every guy's type but what I mean is personality and lifestyle. Ananda isn't a guy who craves the spotlight and popularity. He likes freedom and being independent. Notice his ex girlfriends have always been that type from Jane to Donut. I'm not saying Kim craves for that but she can't help but be around that. As for there's something there, could be, who knows. They both did their job well like other couples we jin by making fans believe there's something.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. I wasn't referring to you when I said that some people don't think Kim is sexy. I was just saying in general, because everyone's view of sexy is different. :) Also, I don't always think my favorite pairs have something going on in real life. I never thought that about any of Kim's other costars besides Mark and now Ananda. I'm a bigger fan of KimBarry than MarKim, but I knew there was no hope for KimBarry off screen. Lol. And personally, I feel like I can tell when a koo jin is doing stuff just for fan service. For example, Boy is really interactive with Kim as well, but there are no sparks there. It's purely for fan service and to get fans to watch NRTR. Plus, they get along really well, but as friends or siblings. And in terms of personality, I still think Kim is Ananda's type. Kim has a very vibrant and big personality. From what I've observed, Ananda isn't into girls with reserved and timid personalities, like Yaya for example. He's into girls with a little more flavor. Girls who will fight back and challenge him. He finds them fun and easy going. That's why most of Kim's costars love to tease her, because she doesn't take the bullying from them. But if you notice, there's a difference between the way Boy and Nadech tease her, and the way Ananda and Mark tease her. It's in the eyes.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Kim isn't sexy cus she's curvy? Oh what are they basing sexy off of? A washing board that pucker up their lips? Well I'm Kim biased so I think she is sexy and luscious.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. No, I think you misunderstood me. It's not that some people don't find Kim sexy because she's curvy. Some people just say they don't find her sexy or attractive because they think she's too masculine looking (whether it's her face, her body, or both). Maybe to them, being sexy means you have to be very feminine. But then again, what does femininity look like? Everyone has their own opinions about that also. I think overall though, most people can agree that Kim is sexy because she has curves and a thick body. I've always thought she was sexy. :coverlaf: