[Ch3] Madam Dun (Broadcast Thai)

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csPNAnq1X5Y

cr. catmadtz3

cr. verasalon's, indi's, marina's, esther's ig

this lakorn is full of rookies! hence making it fresher, I spot margie's lil sis and this indi guy is son of someone famous also if i'm not mistaken. and chai! i'm so speechless at his character, it's just like what his bro did in mia taeng. LOL!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
o m g is that Esther???  Yay, she's going to be in here. :D

HAhaha.. First gay role for Chai. Love it how he said that he's married now therefore he can play whatever roles. hahha..
I love seeing his younger brother playing gay;lets see if Chai can do better than him.hahah.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
how funny his younger brother P'Mick play as gay in mia taeng now its the big brother turn 
man all the characters names in here are all funny names 
Ploy n'ek : Madam Phussi
Mario p'ek: Khun Nek
P'Chai: Jae Mieng

this lakorn will be full on comedy

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ploy looking good!!! :heart: young and beautiful as always!!! Mario is um?? Cute i gust? Aun is also in here along with Chai muahahaha! Such a great cast....oh yeah and Esther!!! So happy to see and know she having more work after PRPR with Film and Matt and da SJ series...awh braodcast always good with their cast! Looking forward to see more :D

InMessy

sarNie Hatchling
ข่าวจาก OHO 
มาดามดันบินถ่ายทำฝรั่งเศส มิถุนายน

source via:pantip
They will film this in  France in June.
Anyone in France may have the luck to see them...^^
:dance1:

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
cool another lakorn filming overseas! actually i was hoping they'd choose another country other than france, but if it goes well with the storyline I have no problem with that. well don't mind to be spoiled by good looking cast and breathtaking scenery

cr. verasalon's ig

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Broadcast always make the best of their works glad Ploy she's taking a break from polyplus and Tv Scene joining Broadcast Thai crews she's lucky and same goes to Mario

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
At first I didn't care for this lakorn because I'm not that big of a fan of Ploy nor Mario, but now that I've read the story line...it's pretty interesting. HAHA. I actually like the cast, and I especially want to see this new side of Chai! HAHA.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Totally agree on tat abouy chai! Love too see him in a challenging role...Mick <---- Chai's bro usally play these kind of role but it seem chai shall be okay lol!

I wanna know all da character role...can't wait to know who is who hehehe

I am so excited and cannot wait for this lakorn! Omg. Y'all have no idea how anxious I am right now. I haven't been super duper anxious for a lakorn since the 4 Hua Jai series.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
In France? That's kind of cool. Is it gonna be a small part of the lakorn only, or is the whole lakorn set in France?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
P'Num pra'ek status has ended since his 40 now the only role he will play is pra'rai, supporting or maybe soon he might play a father role

Haha rather than say they ended his pra'ek status, more like he's just broadening his horizon, since he's already achieved everything he could, to play other roles besides the pra'ek role. Honestly speaking, the looks, he's still got a little of it. He doesn't look like a man in his 40's that's for sure. I don't mind watching him still playing the pra'ek, if only his nang'eks aren't too young. Haha. I will definitely miss his sweet voice in lakorns. I love Num's voice...not his singing voice, just his regular speaking voice. HAHA. He's got one of a kind. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Haha rather than say they ended his pra'ek status, more like he's just broadening his horizon, since he's already achieved everything he could, to play other roles besides the pra'ek role. Honestly speaking, the looks, he's still got a little of it. He doesn't look like a man in his 40's that's for sure. I don't mind watching him still playing the pra'ek, if only his nang'eks aren't too young. Haha. I will definitely miss his sweet voice in lakorns. I love Num's voice...not his singing voice, just his regular speaking voice. HAHA. He's got one of a kind. 
as they ages reaching 40 their pra'ek role is no longer given to them by the channels

Happy888

sarNie Hatchling
In the novel, Jae Mieng is a real woman. Jae Mieng and Madam Phussi are best friend from high school to college.
As they grow up and got their job position they dislike each other. Jae Mieng is not pretty like Madam Phussi.
Broadcast crew talk to the author of this novel and they change Jae Mieng which is a real woman into a gay.
Chai plays Jae Mieng character which is a gay.