[Ch3] Madam Dun (Broadcast Thai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
as they ages reaching 40 their pra'ek role is no longer given to them by the channels

I know, haha. I was just trying to make it not seem like he was dumped out of the pra'ek bunch. Haha. He will forever be a pra'ek in my heart. 

Happy888 said:
In the novel, Jae Mieng is a real woman. Jae Mieng and Madam Phussi are best friend from high school to college.
As they grow up and got their job position they dislike each other. Jae Mieng is not pretty like Madam Phussi.
Broadcast crew talk to the author of this novel and they change Jae Mieng which is a real woman into a gay.
Chai plays Jae Mieng character which is a gay.

Interesting. I'm glad they decided to change it because it's more interesting making her nemesis gay; it spices things up. HAHA. 

Okay, I'm kind of late on this. Ploy's character is called Madam "Phussi?" Is that suppose to be a joke? HAHA. Seriously. That's just funny stuff. HAHA.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
what is ploy and mario's relationship since he's much younger???
don't know if they both are playing the pra'nang with an age gap guess i will have to research more on this novel

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ph so Broadcast Thai ask to switch Ploy arrival into a katoey hehehe tat even better!!! Love to see Chai and Ploy character cat fight!

Happy888

sarNie Hatchling
I am doing some research and I fine a source saying that Esther will play as Mario (Nek) girlfriend. 
I am curious that she might be the girl who come to the entertainment industry to challenge Mario.
She might be P'Chai actress and Mario is Ploy actor.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
DaisyDukes* said:
what is ploy and mario's relationship since he's much younger???

Aren't they playing the pra'nang? I read from Lyn's lakorn blog that Ploy is the older woman who falls in love with Mario, the younger man.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Aren't they playing the pra'nang? I read from Lyn's lakorn blog that Ploy is the older woman who falls in love with Mario, the younger man.
yes correct

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Miley19 said:
So did ploy and Marior end up together or no? I get confuse there alot people
you will find out when they launches this lakorn on air btw my answer Ploy/Mario will have a happy ending 

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Alice said:
you will find out when they launches this lakorn on air btw my answer Ploy/Mario will have a happy ending 
555+ same here in my opinion I think ploy and Mario is the lead in here.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Happy888 said:
2013.2.24 SSBT Special - มาดามดัน (Madam Dun)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Nlc3E1y5Hk

Aun plays as a captain who drive the airplane. His character is a nice pure man who love to cook.
In this lakorn he love Madam Phussi which is play by Ploy so much.
this is the first time P'Aun play 2nd's and against Mario, P'aun and Ploy they make a lovely pair in nimit marn now reuniting its good that his not playing rai