[Ch3] Madam Dun (Broadcast Thai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^ Wow, Ploy looks very much older than Mario there. Or should I say Mario looks super young. Haha. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
^^ Wow, Ploy looks very much older than Mario there. Or should I say Mario looks super young. Haha. 
somehow i find them looking cute oh and nang'ek suppose to be older than pra'ek 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
somehow i find them looking cute oh and nang'ek suppose to be older than pra'ek 

I know. I'm just saying that in that pic you posted she just looks SUPER older than him. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
I know. I'm just saying that in that pic you posted she just looks SUPER older than him. 
maybe its the wardrobe that makes her look older but when Ploy in casual clothes she actually looks younger than her age

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
maybe its the wardrobe that makes her look older but when Ploy in casual clothes she actually looks younger than her age

Yeah it's the clothes. Haha. AND it's Mario's face. Mario looks super young for his age. He looks like a little boy only. Haha.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
lmao I wonder when will Mario mature in his looks; he's like 24 y.o already no? He's got such a baby face! 
for now, I see no chemistry between him and Ploy...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
queenyeon said:
lmao I wonder when will Mario mature in his looks; he's like 24 y.o already no? He's got such a baby face! 
for now, I see no chemistry between him and Ploy...

I know right, HAHA. Of course it's not a bad thing....he'll just always be that young boy. Haha. 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ploy look skinner...wat happening...wat up with all these dara losing weight??? Anyways thanks for da new pics!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
Ploy look skinner...wat happening...wat up with all these dara losing weight??? Anyways thanks for da new pics!
she look skinny cos she's sick and another thing is peer pressure ppl complaining her looking chubby